How will you celebrate when Rupert Murdoch dies ?

I will probably open that bottle of Sancerre I have had for some time.

But my joy will be tinged with the thought that it should have happened 50 years ago,.
I thought you loved to kiss Negro azz ??

Murdock kisses Negro azz all the time.

So how come you don't love him too ??

But my joy will be tinged with the thought that it should have happened 50 years ago,.

I will not care just like when Gates, Buffett and Turner pass on I will not even care for a moment...

Now please do tell how you love to see the death of someone and the joy it brings you!?!
what an insufferable slob you are. so full of yourself,

Schadenfreude is pleasure derived from the misfortunes of others. This word is taken from German and literally means "harm-joy". It is the feeling of joy or pleasure when one sees another fail or suffer misfortune. It is also borrowed by some other languages.

Joy at another's misfortune is as human and as normal as farting in the face of insufferable dicks

1. You have never met me so your comment about me being a slob and insufferable is amusing seeing you are imagining what I look like and act like in person, which is also scary too!

2. Because you revel in someone misery does not mean I will partake in your sickness.

3. Please do tell the board how you enjoy dreaming of the death of those you hate and disagree with and maybe you and Tommy can have a fan club where you can share your pillow talk about wishing for the death of Murdoch and those like Murdoch while those like me live on knowing Murdoch has very little to do with my mortal life.

I will not care just like when Gates, Buffett and Turner pass on I will not even care for a moment...

Now please do tell how you love to see the death of someone and the joy it brings you!?!
what an insufferable slob you are. so full of yourself,

Schadenfreude is pleasure derived from the misfortunes of others. This word is taken from German and literally means "harm-joy". It is the feeling of joy or pleasure when one sees another fail or suffer misfortune. It is also borrowed by some other languages.

Joy at another's misfortune is as human and as normal as farting in the face of insufferable dicks

Only to infants and sociopaths. Normal people don't wish for the harm or death of others. You're a sick prick.
see previous post. What is sick is how you read things into other people's words

And yet you came to the opinion I am some slob and insufferable while reading my response to Tommy... So how mentally sick are you newbie!?!

Forum List

Back