How will Obama handle his defeat in November 2012?

How will Obama handle his defeat in November 2012?

• With grace and humility

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Like Hitler in the bunker

Votes: 3 10.0%
  • He will take it as a personal repudiation and blame it on white peoples hatred

Votes: 20 66.7%
  • Other

Votes: 7 23.3%

• Total voters
obama20angry20looking2_answer_1_xlarge.jpeg

obama-angry-3.jpg

http://images.politico.com/global/081207_obama_297_lee.jpg

obama-angry-snearing-re-dirtytricks.jpg

I think Obama, his wife, family and at least 599 friends will take a vacation around the world at the taxpayers expense..

I think Obama, his wife, family and at least 599 friends will take a vacation around the world at the taxpayers expense..

I think you are wrong.

Romney is the one who got rich at the taxpayers expense.

I think you are wrong.

Romney is the one who got rich at the taxpayers expense.

Yes, and we all know how accurate you are about things~... "think Walker re-call"

But more importantly you have a gross ignorance about private VS public expenditures. Likely this has arisen from your belief that government is entitled to our money all willy-nilly like.

Remember you already had your ass handed to you over Bain.

when latinos see what a total stuttering baffoon obama is when he debates without his teleprompter, they will finally figure out what a total fraud he is.

Have you watched Mitt Romney at all???

Ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,haaaa......

It's good to see the zealots in desperation.

Obama is done and you will have to find new work because the Real Estate market in Norther Va. is about to go to hell.

Romney's Medicare Fraud....

In 1989, Romney led Bain Capital's purchase of Damon Corp., a medical testing company, and took a seat on the Board of Directors to better manage it. During Romney's four years, Bain tripled its investment, and Romney personally made $473,000 -- while Damon plumped its profits with Medicare fraud (running thousands of medical tests doctors didn't want, and billing Medicare for them). The company pled guilty to crimes committed during his tenure and paid a record fine of $119 million. Company President Joseph Isola pleaded no contest to fraud, and a vice president was also convicted.

Romney claims he "uncovered" the fraudulent claims and "took corrective action," but court records show that he did not notify prosecutors or stop the fraudulent billing. He just asked company lawyers what changes they could make to avoid prosecution, after the feds' LABSCAM prosecution targeted a different medical testing firm. The cheating continued, prosecutors say, until the day Bain sold the company to Corning. Furthermore, Damon Corp. was required to list in various SEC filings any significant legal risks it faced. Romney made no mention of the fraud he "uncovered," even though it led to a $119 million fine, the largest in history. Damon Corp. is another Bain acquisition that later went bankrupt, killing over a thousand jobs -- but not before Bain made $7.4 million in profit.

And how many jobs have you created.

STFU.

Obama is a coward - he will blame it on the ole "white man hate of blacks."

He's blamed all his failures on everyone but himself, why would it be any different???

Have you noted how in his pictures he looks like he's been sucking on lemons? Dude looks seriously pissed off... The shine is definitely off the apple and now we are all just hoping for some change~

[/QUOTE]

--------------Actually I noticed that it's Michelle who ALWAYS looks like somebody peed in her lemonade. I think she secretly wants out no matter what.

Everyone assumes we'll actually HAVE an election. If things continue to go as bad for Obama as they appear to be, I wouldn't put it past old Barry to either manufacture or invent a crisis, declare Marshall law and postpone the election till later for our own protection. Remember, "Don't let a crisis go to waste"?

Forum List

Back