How will Obama handle his defeat in November 2012?

How will Obama handle his defeat in November 2012?

• With grace and humility

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Like Hitler in the bunker

Votes: 3 10.0%
  • He will take it as a personal repudiation and blame it on white peoples hatred

Votes: 20 66.7%
  • Other

Votes: 7 23.3%

• Total voters
Personally? Obama will take it like Hitler and the bunker and refuse to relinquish Control...and if that doesn't work? As much damage as he can do before January rolls around.

You got it. He will be like Chavez and Zeyala, refuse to leave, and order Romney's arrest as an anti government activist. Issue an executive order voiding the election. I doubt he intends to leave EVER.

What brilliance.

Oddest thread of the year, that I have seen. Who cares? Did McCain do anything unusual in 2008? Did Dole, or GHWB? No, no, no. At this point in time, I think Romney will win, but thought of ROMNEY will do to help the country is my primary concern; OP is wondering how the defeated man will react. STRANGE.

Just look at the series of event from Bush to Bozo. In 2007 going into 2008, most latino's were working,and were finding work if they wanted a job,,,but come 2009, 2010, millions of latinos lost jobs cause of the Democrats crashing the economy on purpose(the reason they wanted everyone to own a home),,,,odds are that most of them are still hurting and have done their homework,,,,we were working when BUSH was President,,,,Then we all lost our jobs the moment Obama took office!

Hahahaha! Yes, Obama will be the first person to break with the law of the land if he loses. Goddamn I wish we had 4556th trimester abortions. Y'all motherfuckers bring down the collective IQ of the human race.

Just look at the series of event from Bush to Bozo. In 2007 going into 2008, most latino's were working,and were finding work if they wanted a job,,,but come 2009, 2010, millions of latinos lost jobs cause of the Democrats crashing the economy on purpose(the reason they wanted everyone to own a home),,,,odds are that most of them are still hurting and have done their homework,,,,we were working when BUSH was President,,,,Then we all lost our jobs the moment Obama took office!

Unfortunately? WE were bleeding jobs at the END of Bushs' second term...

right, we were bleeding jobs at the end of the bush years cause of those rats who forced banks to hand out mortgages to the lower middle class. and once the banks and finacial institutions ran out of money to loan and/or repay their investors, they were seeing the long term affect of what fanny/freddie (and Barney/FRank)were doing. Even I was doing OK until Obama took office, and it was shortly after that when we saw so many small businesses close here in Naples.

right, we were bleeding jobs at the end of the bush years cause of those rats who forced banks to hand out mortgages to the lower middle class. and once the banks and finacial institutions ran out of money to loan and/or repay their investors, they were seeing the long term affect of what fanny/freddie (and Barney/FRank)were doing. Even I was doing OK until Obama took office, and it was shortly after that when we saw so many small businesses close here in Naples.
True. it was part of the cycle. Obama made it worse, and continues to.

Dumbest.Post.Ever.

Everyone assumes we'll actually HAVE an election. If things continue to go as bad for Obama as they appear to be, I wouldn't put it past old Barry to either manufacture or invent a crisis, declare Marshall law and postpone the election till later for our own protection. Remember, "Don't let a crisis go to waste"?

Substitute "Bush" for "Obama" and this post could have been from 2004.

Except no one forced banks to hand out mortgages to people who couldn't repay them. Banks did it because they could hand out mortgages that they knew were likely to default, tie them together into bundles, and resell them as AAA securities.

Dumbest.Post.Ever.

how many times Re YOU going to make this absurd pronouncement?

Dumbest.Post.Ever.

how many times Re YOU going to make this absurd pronouncement?

Who cares?

His statements are all uniformly lame, stupid, limp and worthless, no matter how often he posts them.

Forum List

Back