• Revered by Muslims as a new Prophet

Votes: 3 18.8%
  • Revered by Liberals for ending the free market fallacy

Votes: 6 37.5%
  • Revered by Conservatives for eliminating gays

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
No, they won't.

Remember Musharraf? How about the Taliban?

Fucking Idiot Banana Boy Meat Puppet Bush Jr. (no. 43) is going to be remembered as the person that FUCKED UP the notion of democracy and freedom in the M.E.

Spreading democracy? More like bullshit and lies at the expense of the American people while the dumb shit lined his pocket with the blood of the soldiers he sent into a needless war.

Well you sound like a completely objective buffoon. You are poster child for what our society has become one aspect of which that lack of success over night is the same as failure.

In hind sight it's very easy to criticize Bush for invading Iraq. Hind sight being the key term. How many people can honestly admit that they were oppossed to invasion BEFORE we actuallu invaded? Not many liberal congressman seem to want to live up to that. History will most likely show that his premise for invading was wrong. That does not change the reality that we did invade and pushed Iraq toward the path of democracy.

Well you sound like a completely objective buffoon. You are poster child for what our society has become one aspect of which that lack of success over night is the same as failure.

In hind sight it's very easy to criticize Bush for invading Iraq. Hind sight being the key term. How many people can honestly admit that they were oppossed to invasion BEFORE we actuallu invaded?

Possible more than a hundred million of us, actually. I'm rather surprised you forgot how many people objected to the invasion of Iraq.

We were called traitors, cowards, terrorist lovers and so forth, Bern. You seriously don't remember the how divided this nation was in the months leading up to that event?

Many of us doubted if there was a nuclear threat, too and we were pretty vocal about that, too.

FWIW, I was against invading Afghanistan, too. I supported going after the Taliban, but occupying Afghanistan seemed like s dumb idea to me too.

And FWIW, I was opposed to the surge, too, but that worked out better than I thought it would so far, so I admit that I was wrong in that case.

Not many liberal congressman seem to want to live up to that. History will most likely show that his premise for invading was wrong. That does not change the reality that we did invade and pushed Iraq toward the path of democracy.

You know how many conservatives are disgusted with Bush II now that he's become a Keynesian?

That's how disgusted I was most Dems for granting Bush free rein in that area, and also for signing on to the Patriot Act, too.

The Dem who most impressed me in those days was Byrd, who very clearly said that the invbasion of Iraq was a mistake that would turn out badly...which it did for years longer than we'd been told it would.

In hind sight it's very easy to criticize Bush for invading Iraq. Hind sight being the key term. How many people can honestly admit that they were oppossed to invasion BEFORE we actuallu invaded? Not many liberal congressman seem to want to live up to that. History will most likely show that his premise for invading was wrong. That does not change the reality that we did invade and pushed Iraq toward the path of democracy.

Completely objective buffoon? Try 20 year Navy veteran.

Poster child for what society has become? Nope........very few people have the stones and the fortitude to retire from the military.

Easy to criticize? You bet. Not only that, but most every person that I was serving with during 9/11, said that we needed to go to Afghanistan.

Very few of my fellow Soldiers, Sailors, Marines and Airmen thought that Iraq was the target.

We wanted to go after the bad guys (Taliban/OBL). Bush 43 went after Saddam for the oil and to redeem his idiot father's name.

I think Bush will be remembered for the laughter he generated with verbal gaffes like these:

1. "Will the highways on the internet become more few?"
2. "It’s a time of sorrow and sadness when we lose a loss of life"
3. "I appreciate the fact that you really snatched defeat out of the jaws of those who are trying to defeat us in Iraq"
4. "I remember meeting a mother of a child who was abducted by the North Koreans right here in the Oval Office"
5. "We’re concerned about Aids inside our White House – make no mistake about it"
6. "I’m honoured to shake the hand of a brave Iraqi citizen who had his hand cut off by Saddam Hussein"
7. "I’ve coined new words, like “misunderstanding”
8. "I recently met with the finance minister of the Palestinian Authority, was very impressed by his grasp of finances"
9. "It’s in our country’s interests to find those who would do harm to us and get them out of harm's way"
10. "One year ago today, the time for excuse-making has come to an end"
11. "I promise you I will listen to what has been said here, even though I wasn’t here"
12. "You teach a child to read, and he or her will be able to pass a literacy test"
13. "I don’t particularly like it when people put words in my mouth, either, by the way, unless I say it
14. "[The Taliban] have no disregard for human life"
15. "When the governor calls, I answer his phone"
16. "Those who enter the country illegally violate the law"
17. "I think we agree, the past is over"
18. "America stands for liberty, for the pursuit of happiness and for the unalienalienable right of life"
19. "My job is a decision-making job, and as a result, I make a lot of decisions"
20. "One of the great things about books is sometimes there are some fantastic pictures"

I know I've enjoyed a few of them. I still write and say out loud "internets/internet(s)" as a tribute to W's gaffes.

The thing is he has been very good-natured about them.

I think Bush will be remembered for the laughter he generated with verbal gaffes like these:

1. "Will the highways on the internet become more few?"
2. "It’s a time of sorrow and sadness when we lose a loss of life"
3. "I appreciate the fact that you really snatched defeat out of the jaws of those who are trying to defeat us in Iraq"
4. "I remember meeting a mother of a child who was abducted by the North Koreans right here in the Oval Office"
5. "We’re concerned about Aids inside our White House – make no mistake about it"
6. "I’m honoured to shake the hand of a brave Iraqi citizen who had his hand cut off by Saddam Hussein"
7. "I’ve coined new words, like “misunderstanding”
8. "I recently met with the finance minister of the Palestinian Authority, was very impressed by his grasp of finances"
9. "It’s in our country’s interests to find those who would do harm to us and get them out of harm's way"
10. "One year ago today, the time for excuse-making has come to an end"
11. "I promise you I will listen to what has been said here, even though I wasn’t here"
12. "You teach a child to read, and he or her will be able to pass a literacy test"
13. "I don’t particularly like it when people put words in my mouth, either, by the way, unless I say it
14. "[The Taliban] have no disregard for human life"
15. "When the governor calls, I answer his phone"
16. "Those who enter the country illegally violate the law"
17. "I think we agree, the past is over"
18. "America stands for liberty, for the pursuit of happiness and for the unalienalienable right of life"
19. "My job is a decision-making job, and as a result, I make a lot of decisions"
20. "One of the great things about books is sometimes there are some fantastic pictures"

PubliusInfinitum said:
To what blind devotion are you referring? Now get SPECIFIC... If you've a challenge you'd like to bring against my position, I challenge you to BRING IT...

But don't run from the argument through a fallacious red herring, trying to prop up the feeble facade that you're gettin' it done.

Now either point out where you can show that I got it wrong or

(Now I should point out that I hope she brings a well reasoned intellectually sound argument... but history shows that she will not; the simple fact is that if she had a valid argument, she'd have brought it instead of that drivel.)

Blind faith to someone who can't read cue cards right, someone who can't read a child's book right, to someone who can't even get common phrases right. He's a moron, plain and simple, a blabbering baffoon who was a puppet to the reps and nothing more. They put him in office to veto all dem bills, that's what he did, that's all he was good for.

LOL... OH! So you're irrationally projecting the concept of 'blind faith' where nothing exists in the record which could even potentially lead a reasonably intelligent person to conclude that such is warranted... Well go figure... it goes hand in hand with your irrational interpretation of GW Bush.

But it should be noted that someone who projects upon their opposition, a concept which is in no way accurate and who forces an interpretation of the record of another person, which is wholly detached from the historical record COULD accurately be described as: a moron, plain and simple, a blabbering buffoon.

Bootneck;997744"A Royal Marine [I said:
Commando[/I]]I think Bush will be remembered for the laughter he generated with verbal gaffes like these:

Speaking of hysterical 'verbal gaffs'... A Royal Marine 'Commando?' Oh MY! Tell us about '"Royal Marine... COMMANDOS"

Limeys... Ya gotta love there flair for the overstatement and their love of radical leftist disinformation websites...

Last edited:
Speaking of hysterical 'verbal gaffs'... A Royal Marine 'Commando?' Oh MY! Tell us about '"Royal Marine... COMMANDOS"

Limeys... Ya gotta love there flair for the overstatement and their love of radical leftist disinformation websites...

What's your problem arsehole?

First, "limey" refers to the Irish, generally. Royal means that they belong to the Crown, namely England.

Yeah.....tell me again how much of your military bearing you threw away douchebag.

History will see GW Bush as a foreign policy visionary with an iron will; a President that stood tall and took the war to a sub-human enemy that desperately needed killing and he killed them by the hundreds of thousands...

On Domestic issues... he did as well as someone who lends credence to leftism can do.

But as bad as fascists are... GW will stand out as a miracle of brilliant leadership as history compares him to the catastrophic record of Hesitant Hussein.
would you like to wager something like....hmmmm, maybe promise to pen a poem and eat your hat if Bush is rated poorly?

Publius...ya gotta love his flair for spelling.

Okay. Bush's reputation.

I think he will be vindicated as the warrior who won the War on against Terror. He will be remembered as the leader who held the line after 9/11 and implemented many necessary policies that helped secure America's freedom on the war on Terror. His invasion of Iraq will be considered revolutionary in the sense that it accomplished a purpose that was not intended in the original run up to the war: a democracy in the heart of the Middle East.

He will be blamed for the economic crisis and the Democrats will portray him as a Herbert Hoover. I'm unsure how effective this will be over the long run since his policies never directly led to the economic collapse and the President His tax cuts will be seen as paving the way for the economic expansion between 2001 and 2007 but ironically, his legacy will be marked because of his slow response to the unfolding financial crisis.

All in all, an average to better president, a man who did his job largely (with mistakes, like every president).

Okay. Bush's reputation.

I think he will be vindicated as the warrior who won the War on against Terror. He will be remembered as the leader who held the line after 9/11 and implemented many necessary policies that helped secure America's freedom on the war on Terror. His invasion of Iraq will be considered revolutionary in the sense that it accomplished a purpose that was not intended in the original run up to the war: a democracy in the heart of the Middle East.

He will be blamed for the economic crisis and the Democrats will portray him as a Herbert Hoover. I'm unsure how effective this will be over the long run since his policies never directly led to the economic collapse and the President His tax cuts will be seen as paving the way for the economic expansion between 2001 and 2007 but ironically, his legacy will be marked because of his slow response to the unfolding financial crisis.

All in all, an average to better president, a man who did his job largely (with mistakes, like every president).

Bush wasn't a "warrior", he was a freaking Air National Guard flyboy that was UA most of the time.

And.......please.......explain again how you win a war against an ideal? The war on poverty (and ideal), and we still have poor people. War against drugs, same thing. Nope.....not gonna be able to win a war on terrorism either. Did you have a lobotomy before or after, you swallowed that bullshit?

His invasion of Iraq is going to be remembered as the single largest waste of this countries resources, as well as the fact that it was done for oil and for revenge.

His policies never led to the economic collapse? Really? Care to explain the past 6 months? Bubble Boy Bush Jr. was hoping to bail out of office before all the shit hit the fan.......too bad he couldn't.

You must really be a simpleton, because you've got tons of simple thinking.

It's far too soon to make such judgements.

People will lighten up on him over time, the example of this is Jimmy Carter, who had a job approval at 34 when he left office, and quite often at 22 ala Bush, and started, like Bush, at 75.

It will be years before a judgement of history can be made on this President.

No...you mean it's gonna be years before we finally find out all the bullshit and garbage that has gone on in the frat boy's presidency for the past 8 years.

We already know Georgie Boy is a fuck up, we just have to wait to see how big of a fuck up he truly was.

First, "limey" refers to the Irish, generally.

FYI, matie.

Limey as in the British NAV grasped the concept of scurvy and realized that feeding their salts limes would prevent that disease from decimating their crews.

FWIW, the American NAV started feeding our salts sourkraut for the same reason... vitamin C

Forum List

Back