Votes: 7 43.8%
  • Revered by Muslims as a new Prophet

Votes: 3 18.8%
  • Revered by Liberals for ending the free market fallacy

Votes: 6 37.5%
  • Revered by Conservatives for eliminating gays

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
He will be considered the worst President ever while Dick Chaney will be considered the worst person ever

There will always be a cadre of blind followers, consider only the sanctification of Reagan and you see the power selective observation can have. A few good quotes, a few pictures, a few sensible actions and voila, myth is made and believed. But W is the worst and his record the worst, to deny that is to deny what is real.

Nowhere man: a farewell to Dubya, all-time loser in presidential history

Simon Schama: a farewell to Dubya, all-time loser in presidential history | Comment is free | The Guardian

A man who was not up to the job of president. All name and very little substance.

A liar. An arrogant little rich boy. An easily manipulated political pawn who left the county in debt, in war and in international shame.

Otherwise, he was okay.:lol:

You wouldn't know honest if it ripped your head off and shit down your throat.

This thread is designed to attack it has no other purpose then to inflame a large section of the board, it belongs in the Flame Zone.
Answers 1 and 3 aren't inflammatory.

Depends on what historic commentator is writing it, don't you think?

I suspect the historians of Arab terrorists will treat him kindly.

After all, he's done more to advance their cause than any other POTUS to date.

I was honestly hoping for a possible legit poll with legit choices... but alas, it is typical for ravi...

Could have had choices like"
a) hated and considered one of the worst presidents of all time with most of his decisions turning out to be long term failures
b) looked at unfavorably by a majority of Americans
c) after time was looked upon as average with some good and some bad policies and decisions
d) looked at mostly favorably after time brings a clearer view upon the results of his actions
e) revered as a great president with a majority of his decisions and actions turning out to be long term successes

That would have given us room for discussion, and tried to look at things on a graduated scale

Depends on what historic commentator is writing it, don't you think?

I suspect the historians of Arab terrorists will treat him kindly.

After all, he's done more to advance their cause than any other POTUS to date.
That's why I put the choice for a new Prophet. I imagine a book will be written from a terrorist standpoint that reveres him for destroying the secular government in Iraq and paving the way for radical religiousity.

I was honestly hoping for a possible legit poll with legit choices... but alas, it is typical for ravi...

Could have had choices like"
a) hated and considered one of the worst presidents of all time with most of his decisions turning out to be long term failures
b) looked at unfavorably by a majority of Americans
c) after time was looked upon as average with some good and some bad policies and decisions
d) looked at mostly favorably after time brings a clearer view upon the results of his actions
e) revered as a great president with a majority of his decisions and actions turning out to be long term successes

That would have given us room for discussion, and tried to look at things on a graduated scale

I guess Bashing is more fun. In truth, we don't know how history will treat GW. On domestic issues, probably not all too well. However, on foreign policy, that remains to be seen. It could take 25 years or longer to understand the long term effects of our involvement in Iraq and Afghanistan, as well as other moves made by Bush to curb terrorism.

Forum List

Back