Votes: 7 43.8%
  • Revered by Muslims as a new Prophet

Votes: 3 18.8%
  • Revered by Liberals for ending the free market fallacy

Votes: 6 37.5%
  • Revered by Conservatives for eliminating gays

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Hey! Leave poor Genghis out of this. *pouts and sulks* He's my hero.

Explain to me how Cheney would be the worst person ever. Worse than Hitler, Stalin, Himmler, Caligula, Mao. Can you back that statement up or are you just being silly?

here ya go.

That's easy, he got away with it.

Yeah it's pretty easy to avoid punishment for genocide when you dont engage in it.

I got away with not committing genocide tonight.

Im going to get away with it again tomorrow.

Looks like im even more evil than Cheney.

How will Bush 43 be remembered?

As a failed mistake.

My personal opinion is that Daddy Bush fucked up when he put Georgie in the White House. Granted, Bush 43 is the first born, but, he's also the idiot child that failed in business.

Broke his oil companies, tanked his baseball team, and sold out the USA.

At least Jeb was smart enough to not get caught rigging the election in Florida for his brother.

George Jr.? He's the one that was dropped on his head as a child.

And......Cheney ain't gonna be too fondly remembered either. Remember that man-sized safe in his office? How about the fact that his left hand probably smells like fresh shit due to him having his hand up Bush's ass and using him as a meat puppet? How about the fact that Cheney has basically been running the country for the past 8 years, while banana boy George has been running around acting like a frat boy on spring break.

As far as I'm concerned, they were worse than Hitler because Bush Jr's war has gone on longer than WWII, as well as has done more damage by spreading the Jihadists over the planet.

Pol Pot, Stalin and Mao? Well.......they subjugated their countries, stole from their people, and persecuted others unfairly with torture.

Kinda like Bush Jr.

There will always be a cadre of blind followers, consider only the sanctification of Reagan and you see the power selective observation can have. A few good quotes, a few pictures, a few sensible actions and voila, myth is made and believed. But W is the worst and his record the worst, to deny that is to deny what is real.

Nowhere man: a farewell to Dubya, all-time loser in presidential history

Simon Schama: a farewell to Dubya, all-time loser in presidential history | Comment is free | The Guardian

I think there is one very legitmate possibilty that liberals should be prepared for. Certainly not in the near future, but maybe 100 or 200 years from now there is the distinct possiblity that scholars will look back at the Bush presidency and note that his actions are what sparked the spread of democracy and freedom in the middle east.

I think there is one very legitmate possibilty that liberals should be prepared for. Certainly not in the near future, but maybe 100 or 200 years from now there is the distinct possiblity that scholars will look back at the Bush presidency and note that his actions are what sparked the spread of democracy and freedom in the middle east.

LOL ... oh that's really happening ... sure.

No, they won't.

Remember Musharraf? How about the Taliban?

Fucking Idiot Banana Boy Meat Puppet Bush Jr. (no. 43) is going to be remembered as the person that FUCKED UP the notion of democracy and freedom in the M.E.

Spreading democracy? More like bullshit and lies at the expense of the American people while the dumb shit lined his pocket with the blood of the soldiers he sent into a needless war.

Looking at question 3 it appears that the liberal who wrote it doesn't believe in free markets. Is that a tenet of Liberalism?

No, it's merely an observation of realists who actually understand the relationship between capitalist market economics and their absolute dependence on having a functional society in order to create what is mostly a free market.

Whatever we might think of George Bush II, he will not be considered a lucky POTUS.

He took office just about the time that the market was turning south, then 9-11 happened; then Katrina happened; then after some apparent economic recovery, the economic meltdown happened on his watch, too.

We can debate whether we think he handled things well, but hopefully we can all agree that the things Bush II faced during his term in office were events that would have tested the abilities of best of presidents.

Personally, I think he didn't stand up well to the tests of office, but much of what he had to deal with was not his fault, regardless of how you think he dealt with it.

No, it's merely an observation of realists who actually understand the relationship between capitalist market economics and their absolute dependence on having a functional society in order to create what is mostly a free market.

Whatever we might think of George Bush II, he will not be considered a lucky POTUS.

He took office just about the time that the market was turning south, then 9-11 happened; then Katrina happened; then after some apparent economic recovery, the economic meltdown happened on his watch, too.

We can debate whether we think he handled things well, but hopefully we can all agree that the things Bush II faced during his term in office were events that would have tested the abilities of best of presidents.

Personally, I think he didn't stand up well to the tests of office, but much of what he had to deal with was not his fault, regardless of how you think he dealt with it.

I think that's a fair assessment. I've always been amazed that the economy came back as quickly as it did after 9/11. For nearly 7 of the 8 years, the economy wasn't bad, though many kept at saying it was. Now however, I think something is seriously wrong, I do hope Obama is up to more than spending.

...obscure.

Not knowing how the mid East shit will finally turn out there is no way to know how even we will view Bush in a few decades. Look at how people view Nixon, Carter, Reagan and then look back on how they were viewed while in office and upon their exiting the Office of the Presidency.

I think Bush will be viewed with as a mixed bag. He was a lousy leader for the nation, but he appeared to be a good leader for his party for a brief period of time, but we all know what he and Tom Delay and others did to the GOP's standing in the American mind...

maybe Bush will be viewed as a mediocre President, maybe the war on terror has a few more surprises in store for us and through the looking glass of history, maybe Obama will one day declare a national holiday in honor of George W. Bush?
What do you think?

You wouldn't know honest if it ripped your head off and shit down your throat.

This thread is designed to attack it has no other purpose then to inflame a large section of the board, it belongs in the Flame Zone.

A large section of the board? George W. Bush has the support of less than a third of the American public.

W., is not hated by me, but to declare he has a lot of support on this board is frightening. Maybe there are a lot of reactionaries, who have no love of Bush but have a hate/loathing of Bush haters is what you mean?

Yo, RGS, what part of a 27 percent approval rating (and still dropping) do you miss?

3/4ths of the entire country thinks Bush 43 is an incompetent asshole who needs to be put away for a long time for his bullshit.

Cheney is worse.

This admin is gonna be remembered as being worse than Nixon (for how the government was managed), as well as worse than Clinton (his personal behavior sucks also).

Bush 43 has set a new bar for incompetence.

well, he did do that in college and in Texas the Air National Guard...

:lol:

---

btw, I personally like the guy.

I abhor Cheney, yet agree with some of his views on executive authority.

go figure

It is always possible to agree with someone sometimes and not all the time. Just as it's possible to like someone but not support their mistakes.

It is always possible to agree with someone sometimes and not all the time. Just as it's possible to like someone but not support their mistakes.

You know that's totally true.

For example, I have the feeling I'd like Chuck Manson, but I'd still think he's crazy as a bedbug.

Forum List

Back