How Vodka Ruined the putin Army (Ukraine War)

Do you actually think Russia isn’t a nuclear superpower? Such astounding ignorance.
do you actually think that made in ussr (40 years ago) nuclear warheads are without expired date ?

Parts exposed to radioactive materials decay. The radioactive materials can rust. Tritium decays fast. This results in the warhead needing to be re manufactured. 10 years is a usual shelf life tho this varies with type and size.

any comment on this ?

close to czar putin expert Sergey Markov's New Year's wish is a civil war in America

That's a fucked-up thing to wish, but wishes don't make reality, so I ultimately couldn't care less. You?

do you actually think that made in ussr (40 years ago) nuclear warheads are without expired date ?
Did I say that? Quote it if I did.
Otherwise, diversionary straw men aren't effective.

ScreenShot_20231231085840.png

ScreenShot_20231231085528.png

ScreenShot_20231231085609.png

Did I say that? Quote it if I did.
Otherwise, diversionary straw men aren't effective.

View attachment 881362

View attachment 881363

View attachment 881364
i dont read your olgino 🇷🇺 🐖 🇸🇦 BS. read this and post something useful , or you just Ivan 🇷🇺🤡?

Nitwit thinks he can win the war for Ukraine by posting memes at USMB. What a dumbass.

the horde 🇷🇺 🐖 🇸🇦 IS LOSING

“Despite a disastrous invasion of Ukraine, the horde has continued to use KGB-style ruses to conjure the illusion of success.

Who, me? I’m part English, Black Irish, German, French Canadian, and all American.
the horde ’s budget for 2024 shows a 70% increase in military spending, to 6% of GDP and a third of all spending.This spending is simply not sustainable. He knows it. We know it.

This spending is simply not sustainable. He knows it. We know it.
Neither is this:
ScreenShot_20240102135943.png

My concerns regard US debt. I couldn't care less who wins a border skirmish half way around the world.

Forum List

Back