Biden Border Crisis Costs Taxpayers $451 Billion a Year

Um ... so ... DEMOCRATS passed this as a business subsidy? Do you ever read your own posts and think wow, that was stupid before realizing it's your post?

Both parties are betrothed to business and give them whatever they want. They want the cheap labor and consumers and that is what they get.

Both parties are betrothed to business and give them whatever they want. They want the cheap labor and consumers and that is what they get.
so we should stand together and force both parties to do their job and secure the border,,

you in or out??

so we should stand together and force both parties to do their job and secure the border,,

you in or out??

All they have to do is pass comprehensive and mandatory e-verify with strong penalties. Problem largely solved. But politicians, like you will continue to make excuses for business attracting them here to push your useless failed political parties.

All they have to do is pass comprehensive and mandatory e-verify with strong penalties. Problem largely solved. But politicians, like you will continue to make excuses for business attracting them here to push your useless failed political parties.
all they have to do is whats required of them in the constitution and secure the border,,

we already have e verify,,,

all they have to do is whats required of them in the constitution and secure the border,,

we already have e verify,,,

No we don't, we have a fake system but go ahead continue to make excuses, I don't expect any less. The crying and regret will come when millions become citizens.

No we don't, we have a fake system but go ahead continue to make excuses, I don't expect any less. The crying and regret will come when millions become citizens.
not making excuses,, I am demanding our politicians abide their oaths of office and secure the border,,

youre the one making excuses,,

if the borders were secured we wouldnt have an issue with millions gaining citizenship because they wouldnt be here,,

Unkotare thinks they will pay it back. Not likely to hit the min tax threshold from decades at $31K or whatever it is after STD. DEDUCTION. Paying $2K rent in SF or NY and mopping floors does'nt leave much leftover to feed mama and the 5 kids at home in the ghetto.

It's all over the walls at every company job I ever had. NO ONE hires illegals. I've posted all the requirements before but you ran off as Leftist stooges are so apt to do.

Unkotare thinks they will pay it back. Not likely to hit the min tax threshold from decades at $31K or whatever it is after STD. DEDUCTION. Paying $2K rent in SF or NY and mopping floors does'nt leave much leftover to feed mama and the 5 kids at home in the ghetto.

It's all over the walls at every company job I ever had. NO ONE hires illegals. I've posted all the requirements before but you ran off as Leftist stooges are so apt to do.

If you say so. Ignorance is indeed bliss I guess.

Going to cost a lot to get them out. Gotta do the millions of hard-core criminals first. Then single men gaming the system. Then women breeding. Tough as the kids dropped here are Unkotare future income stream in his illegals school.

The House Homeland Security Committee released a report this week that shows caring for illegal aliens currently within the United States could cost American taxpayers up to $451 billion per year. The 49-page interim staff report, appropriately titled “The Historic Dollar Costs of DHS Secretary Alejandro Mayorkas’ Open-Border Policies” was released the same day the House voted on a resolution to impeach Mayorkas.

Once again. Everything Biden does is BAD FOR THE USA.

Biden is making the US weak on purpose. He is a compromised foreign intelligence asset.
Remember when those douchebag progs said the wall was too expensive? When it was going to cost $25 billion?

Guess how many Purdue Pharma people went to prison for starting the opioid epidemic.

Take a guess.

And guess which sleazy lawyer protected them from going to prison.
The assholes who made it harder to get opiates are the ones who should go to prison.

Remember when those douchebag progs said the wall was too expensive? When it was going to cost $25 billion?

I think they said Trump's $8 billion supplement was TOO MUCH MONEY.

How can we POSSIBLY find $8 Billion to secure our border?????

However, we will give $120 BILLION to Ukraine to secure THEIR border.

WHAT
THE
FUCK??

The House Homeland Security Committee released a report this week that shows caring for illegal aliens currently within the United States could cost American taxpayers up to $451 billion per year. The 49-page interim staff report, appropriately titled “The Historic Dollar Costs of DHS Secretary Alejandro Mayorkas’ Open-Border Policies” was released the same day the House voted on a resolution to impeach Mayorkas.

Once again. Everything Biden does is BAD FOR THE USA.

Biden is making the US weak on purpose. He is a compromised foreign intelligence asset.
That’s about 6 times what Trump’s border wall would have cost.

You're sophisticated enough to know that all you need to live is love, not money, huh naive child?

Forum List

Back