Biden Border Crisis Costs Taxpayers $451 Billion a Year

LOL, pknopp I mock you for being an intellectual vacuum and you respond by stealing Trump's content. Damn, called that one, huh dear girl?

Got any content of your own, dear girl, pknopp ? Trump is a bad ass, I see why you're stealing his. Isn't it embarrassing though since you're a Democrat and can't out Trump Trump?

Got any content of your own, dear girl, pknopp ? Trump is a bad ass, I see why you're stealing his. Isn't it embarrassing though since you're a Democrat and can't out Trump Trump?

LOL, it's epic how much better than her content pknopp says Trump's content is than hers, LOL

The greedy corrupt Democrat Party doesn't care how much it costs because the Taxpayers are their slaves.
z2ux2j3kbb2c1.jpg

...and the Dems refused to spend $8 billion on the wall.

The DEMS are intentionally destroying the country. They hate the USA, they love communism.
The statist left has been educated/brainwashed to believe blindly in a One Global People(Ein Globaler Volk), One Global Empire(Ein Globaler Reich), One Global leader(Ein Globaler Fuhrer). The statist left's sheer ignorance of the field of humanities, including the field of sociology ESPECIALLY Historical Sociology is simply mind boggling.

IM2 your reparations are going to illegals. That is how much Biden hates you

Last edited:

Forum List

Back