How Trump exposed the Tea Party

This is a pretty freakin' interesting piece:

How Trump Exposed the Tea Party

It addresses the screamingly obvious fact that the GOP base is more populist than Libertarian, as evidenced by the fact that they're constantly forgiving his more moderate views and statements, which certainly are pushing smaller government.

Tea Partiers, your thoughts?
This T.E.A. party member has done nothing but warn of the truth about Trump since his announcement to run. I'm not even sure who it is you are talking about.

The leftist slant of the article implies that TP's hate immigrants and want liberal spending only if it benefits them.

I reject that.

TP's I know rebelled against the hard left shift of the government. After all the moonbat messiah pledged all the same "compromise and moderation" bullshit that the RINO's do. He was anything but from his first day in office. TP's aren't against providing truly poor people with a decent standard of living, they're against turning the safety net into a hammock. They don't want people illegally entering the country, commiting crimes and sleeping in the hammock. TP's don't care if immigrants come in legally and work, as long as it doesn't depress wages.

Obozocare is a disaster, and if Trump were to get elected (I suspect he isn't really trying to, but rather wants the attention or something else) I think people trust him to manage spending better than any of the professional political whores do, and actually do something about illegal immigration.

I'm still all in for Cruz, and I suspect that Trump may be acting as a battering ram for him.

Polutico jumped the shark of being UNBIASED when Sarah Palin was running for Vice President of the country. they led the charge in VILE and hate that was put out about her. You see what they put out with this garbage article about the Tea party. they've become just another leftwing HATE site in my book

You don't have to be unbiased to be right.
The left hasn't been correct about anything in a very long time.

this was when Polutico lost it's reputation of being UNBIASED. and it's stayed being just another LEFTWING HATE site since then.

take anything they put out with a gain of salt, especially if it has anything to do with: Republican/Conservative/Tea Party

The leftist slant of the article implies that TP's hate immigrants and want liberal spending only if it benefits them.

I reject that.

TP's I know rebelled against the hard left shift of the government. After all the moonbat messiah pledged all the same "compromise and moderation" bullshit that the RINO's do. He was anything but from his first day in office. TP's aren't against providing truly poor people with a decent standard of living, they're against turning the safety net into a hammock. They don't want people illegally entering the country, commiting crimes and sleeping in the hammock. TP's don't care if immigrants come in legally and work, as long as it doesn't depress wages.

Obozocare is a disaster, and if Trump were to get elected (I suspect he isn't really trying to, but rather wants the attention or something else) I think people trust him to manage spending better than any of the professional political whores do, and actually do something about illegal immigration.

I'm still all in for Cruz, and I suspect that Trump may be acting as a battering ram for him.

Polutico jumped the shark of being UNBIASED when Sarah Palin was running for Vice President of the country. they led the charge in VILE and hate that was put out about her. You see what they put out with this garbage article about the Tea party. they've become just another leftwing HATE site in my book

That is just it.
They are not right.

I reject that.

Like what?

I share what I want. and just look at the hateful people around here and you'll see why. I still can't believe you fell for this junk psychoanalysis of people. Anyway I just shared what I thought about it. have a good day. :poke:

You're the most hateful piece of shit on this board. So what you talkin about, Willis?

Knock off the bullshit.

I reject that.

Like what?
You have difficulty with words?

What does anything mean to you in your pink sky world?

Most of the mainstrean GOP, the great majority of the party, are RINOs to far right TP RWHINOs.

You do have to be retarded to be a liberal.

makes one wonder. to see that they live with this hateful view about their fellow country men and women who is Republican/Conservative/Tea party, example of it, like how they claim ALL Republican/conservatives are racist, while they claim anyone who is liberal/ Democrat are not racist and can't be either. that's head shaking stuff and would be funny if they didn't go spreading that around as if it's the Truth. I've become to see it as a sickness, either they are born that way or it's acquired when deciding to become a Democrat party follower and the sad part: it's all OVER POLITICS.

I reject that.

Like what?

The left was correct to oppose the Iraq war. You lose.

I reject that.

Like what?

It means you think liberals are wrong to support preserving Medicare and Social Security.

Watching threads here Teaparty posters are supporting other candidates such as Cruz or Walker

I support Trump for bringing up the topic he other politicians don't want to touch with a ten foot poll and would rather they just slide them by us and let things go on as they always have. That sure doesn't SAY I'M VOTING for him to be the President.... With Trump they are seeing (both) parties what exactly is on the majority of people minds. and Illegal immigration is a big one and has been for a long time. but they want to smear those people instead with nasty articles like that one from Polutico

The true Teaps will flow to Carson and other far right candidates as the others drop out.

The moderates will flow to Bush, Fiorina, Kasich, et al, and to each other as they began to drop out.

Since more GOP are moderate than far right, the spoiler is Trump. The nativists and some of the neo-cons and moderates will support him. Can he get enough support?

I don't think so.

Seriously folks, who want to go over to a party (Democrat) who calls people in the country, Teabaggers? As for Trump that's up to the person if they support him or support someone else. but that person who wrote that article doesn't know jack shit about The Tea party unless they have a Crystal ball. and he should just take a hammer to it, because it's a dirtbag and so was that article.

Like what?

It means you think liberals are wrong to support preserving Medicare and Social Security.

Where are the Dems policies for preserving them?
Putting more on them without raising FICA taxes.

Forum List

Back