How Trump exposed the Tea Party

I think that Trump is just the latest outlet for the misdirected rage of the White Working Class.

If these people realized that it was the 1% who were the source of most of their misery, we'd see real change.

Trump is rejecting the homophobia and religious bigotry and just going direct with racism and misogyny.

ah yes, good ole Polutico. we knew it only time before they dug up and dumped on the Tea Party.

Did you all know you are : constantly FORGIVING his more moderate Views. So in other words they are again calling you, Extremist .If he's so Moderate then why do all the liberal/radical leftwingers/commies hate his guts? what a bunch of pychobabble

shun that garbage site. they are BIASED against any and all Republican/conservatives

Last edited:
ah yes, good ole Polutico. we knew it only time before they dug up and dumped on the Tea Party.

shun that garbage site. they are BIASED against any and all Republican
What do you think of Trump's views on health care, infrastructure and individual income taxation?

Just get specific, don't worry about partisan politics, I'd like to know.

I think that Trump is just the latest outlet for the misdirected rage of the White Working Class.

If these people realized that it was the 1% who were the source of most of their misery, we'd see real change.

Trump is rejecting the homophobia and religious bigotry and just going direct with racism and misogyny.

Some pretty ugly comments there, Joe.

What do you think of Trump's views on health care, infrastructure and individual income taxation?

What I think about him: is MY business. but that doesn't mean some ass from polutico has a crystal ball and knows what people from the Tea party thinks about Trump either
Just the usual HIT piece on the people who are Tea Party, Republican or Conservative. and I'm surprised you fell for it

What I think about him: is MY business. but that doesn't mean some ass from polutico has a crystal ball and knows what people from the Tea party thinks about Trump either
You don't want to share your opinions on politicians on a political message board?

Okay.

Joe, there's a whole world outside of mom's basement. Put down The Little Red Book and take a stroll down Main street. When you see the shopkeepers bear in mind they're not running your life.

There's hope for you Joey, you just have to grow up

You don't want to share your opinions on politicians on a political message board?

Okay.

I share what I want. and just look at the hateful people around here and you'll see why. I still can't believe you fell for this junk psychoanalysis of people. Anyway I just shared what I thought about it. have a good day. :poke:

This is a pretty freakin' interesting piece:

How Trump Exposed the Tea Party

It addresses the screamingly obvious fact that the GOP base is more populist than Libertarian, as evidenced by the fact that they're constantly forgiving his more moderate views and statements, which certainly are pushing smaller government.

Tea Partiers, your thoughts?
Donald Trump is exposing the Republican Establishment, not the Tea Party.

All the Tea Party wanted was to cut spending and keep Obama from getting his ACA.

The reason being that the ACA isn't just socialized medicine, but a massive tax increase and a path to almost total control of our lives by big government.

It addresses the screamingly obvious fact that the GOP base is more populist than Libertarian, as evidenced by the fact that they're constantly forgiving his more moderate views and statements, which certainly are pushing smaller government.

All the Tea Party wanted was to cut spending and keep Obama from getting his ACA.

The reason being that the ACA isn't just socialized medicine, but a massive tax increase and a path to almost total control of our lives by big government.
So are you confident that Trump would repeal the ACA and actually cut spending on top of that?

So are you confident that Trump would repeal the ACA and actually cut spending on top of that?
I haven't heard him talk about the ACA yet....so I can't say.

I know he would at the very least cut down on wasteful spending. He can't afford it in his businesses, so I'm sure he will do that as president.

Trump doesnt have consistent views on any of these things. Trump is a clown, a carnival barker. And the rubes are going for it.
smh.

Trump’s establishment rivals, like Jeb Bush, accuse him of not being a true conservative. That is true, if conservatism is defined by the beliefs of the Republican Party’s elite donors and the think tank experts whom they subsidize. But if conservatism is defined by what the voters who make up the conservative base actually believe, then it is the deviations of the GOP establishment from right-wing populist orthodoxy that must be explained.

For years the Republican elite has gotten away with promoting policies about trade and entitlements that are the exact opposites of the policies favored by much of their electoral base. Populist conservatives who want to end illegal immigration, tax the rich, protect Social Security and Medicare, and fight fewer foreign wars have been there all along. It’s just that mainstream pundits and journalists, searching for a libertarian right more to their liking (and comprehension), refused to see them before the Summer of Trump.

Read more: How Trump Exposed the Tea Party

Now, they are starting to get it. Now if we could just get the Democrats to face their little neoliberal problem things would be looking up.

Trump doesnt have consistent views on any of these things. Trump is a clown, a carnival barker. And the rubes are going for it.
smh.
Yeah, that's my guess. He is clearly not on board with them across the board, and they're clearly forgiving him for it. That's the point of the piece, and it's definitely interesting to watch.

This is nothing new to anyone who reads and listens regularly to the media outlets.

Trump is a moderate progressive statist.

Even The Rabbi, who would strictly curtail abortion and end marriage equality and deport immigrants and amend the 14th, through the use of big government political means, is a conservative progressive statist.

I don't think anyone is Confident with any of these of politicians. Well unless they are a Democrat, they seem to just swallow what their party says no questions asked.
But, They all say they are going to do one thing and turn around and stab us in the back. Hell look at Obama for that. Look at these snake Republicans who just got control of Congress and stabbed us in the back. but unless this person who wrote that crap for Polutico has a crystal ball, they have NO IDEA what anyone thinks or what they are FORGIVING. I mean really

The leftist slant of the article implies that TP's hate immigrants and want liberal spending only if it benefits them.

I reject that.

TP's I know rebelled against the hard left shift of the government. After all the moonbat messiah pledged all the same "compromise and moderation" bullshit that the RINO's do. He was anything but from his first day in office. TP's aren't against providing truly poor people with a decent standard of living, they're against turning the safety net into a hammock. They don't want people illegally entering the country, commiting crimes and sleeping in the hammock. TP's don't care if immigrants come in legally and work, as long as it doesn't depress wages.

Obozocare is a disaster, and if Trump were to get elected (I suspect he isn't really trying to, but rather wants the attention or something else) I think people trust him to manage spending better than any of the professional political whores do, and actually do something about illegal immigration.

I'm still all in for Cruz, and I suspect that Trump may be acting as a battering ram for him.

The leftist slant of the article implies that TP's hate immigrants and want liberal spending only if it benefits them.

I reject that.

TP's I know rebelled against the hard left shift of the government. After all the moonbat messiah pledged all the same "compromise and moderation" bullshit that the RINO's do. He was anything but from his first day in office. TP's aren't against providing truly poor people with a decent standard of living, they're against turning the safety net into a hammock. They don't want people illegally entering the country, commiting crimes and sleeping in the hammock. TP's don't care if immigrants come in legally and work, as long as it doesn't depress wages.

Obozocare is a disaster, and if Trump were to get elected (I suspect he isn't really trying to, but rather wants the attention or something else) I think people trust him to manage spending better than any of the professional political whores do, and actually do something about illegal immigration.

I'm still all in for Cruz, and I suspect that Trump may be acting as a battering ram for him.

Polutico jumped the shark of being UNBIASED when Sarah Palin was running for Vice President of the country. they led the charge in VILE and hate that was put out about her. You see what they put out with this garbage article about the Tea party. they've become just another leftwing HATE site in my book

I reject that.

Polutico jumped the shark of being UNBIASED when Sarah Palin was running for Vice President of the country. they led the charge in VILE and hate that was put out about her. You see what they put out with this garbage article about the Tea party. they've become just another leftwing HATE site in my book

You don't have to be unbiased to be right.

Forum List

Back