How Trump exposed the Tea Party

And if his support isnt coming from Teaparty types, but mainstream masses, libs are in more trouble than they think. Beginning to wonder if Jeb is as fake a candidate as Hilly...there just to play Trumps straight man so to speak.

Yeah. Clearly everything you learned about business came from The Little Red Book. Hopefully, you'll be a real grown up one day

As I've said, guy, used to be more right wing than you are.

Then one morning, I woke up in 2008 with an underwater mortgage, a busted 401K and a job that had a severe paycut.

My opinions on business is mostly based on having to work for them.

Yeah. Clearly everything you learned about business came from The Little Red Book. Hopefully, you'll be a real grown up one day

As I've said, guy, used to be more right wing than you are.

Then one morning, I woke up in 2008 with an underwater mortgage, a busted 401K and a job that had a severe paycut.

My opinions on business is mostly based on having to work for them.

Knee Grow, Please!

It's clear you're a young tyke who thinks Communism is kewl. Grow the fuck up, stop lying and you should be OK

Knee Grow, Please!

It's clear you're a young tyke who thinks Communism is kewl. Grow the fuck up, stop lying and you should be OK

Guy, you don't have the intellectual capacity to even define "Communism", much less if someone thinks its "Cool". (I really don't, BTW).

YOu see, I'm a PRAGMATIST. I goes with what works. Bush proved that Conservatives were wrong about everything. Even Republicans realize that, which is why his brother is now in single digits.

Knee Grow, Please!

Guy, you don't have the intellectual capacity to even define "Communism", much less if someone thinks its "Cool". (I really don't, BTW).

YOu see, I'm a PRAGMATIST. I goes with what works. Bush proved that Conservatives were wrong about everything. Even Republicans realize that, which is why his brother is now in single digits.

You changed your fictional work narrative at least three times.

You fool no one

This sums it up nicely

Republicanism.jpg

I'm going to say something nice about Trump here.

Trump is the only guy who really seems to get that Free Trade and republican economic policies screws over working folks. That's why I think he's so popular right now.

He's a populist who doesn't bring a lot of religious bullshit to the table like Huckabee did in 2008 or Buchanan in 1992 and 1996.

The other GOP candidates think the way to beat him is to show they hate Mexicans, too, but they are missing the animus of what is driving his popularity.

This is a pretty freakin' interesting piece:

How Trump Exposed the Tea Party

It addresses the screamingly obvious fact that the GOP base is more populist than Libertarian, as evidenced by the fact that they're constantly forgiving his more moderate views and statements, which certainly are pushing smaller government.

Tea Partiers, your thoughts?

I don't think anyone ever said the Tea Party was libertarian.

It addresses the screamingly obvious fact that the GOP base is more populist than Libertarian, as evidenced by the fact that they're constantly forgiving his more moderate views and statements, which certainly are pushing smaller government.

Trump is definitely getting Tea Party--extreme right support--even though many of his policies do not reflect conservative values. He's supported by the far Christian right, even though he is and always has been pro-choice, no matter how much he lies about it now.

The grass roots movement died a long time ago. Many tea party roots are only fed by Rush Limbaugh, Shawn Hannity, Mark Levin, Glen Beck--and basically FOX news. This is how they get their "so-called" news.

I doubt that within this group that 5% actually do their homework on the candidates they support, by investigating news sources. In fact, I doubt that any of them will read the opt's link. That's too much trouble.

Right now--they actually believe since Trump is all over immigration that he is a cough--cough conservative--so they run with him. He's misrepresented himself so much right now that it is laughable. Yet they swallow it all hook, line & sinker. I've even given several viable links to some of these people-&-they just ignore the TRUTH about Donald Trump. He's smart enough to "preach" to them what they want to hear, and that's all they want to know. Donald Trump is not trying to win this election, he's here to drive this election into Hillary's lap.

I used to believe that only left wing liberals were stupid, but it's clear there is a section of the Republican party, called the extreme right in this country--that are way way below--the bar on the common sense and intelligence scale. The old elevator just doesn't make it to the top floor with these people.

handelsman_trump_tribune_0.jpg

Last edited:

Trump is definitely getting Tea Party--extreme right support--even though many of his policies do not reflect conservative values. He's supported by the far Christian right, even though he is and always has been pro-choice, no matter how much he lies about it now.

The grass roots movement died a long time ago. Many tea party roots are only fed by Rush Limbaugh, Shawn Hannity, Mark Levin, Glen Beck--and basically FOX news. This is how they get their "so-called" news.

I doubt that within this group that 5% actually do their homework on the candidates they support, by investigating news sources. In fact, I doubt that any of them will read the opt's link. That's too much trouble.

Right now--they actually believe since Trump is all over immigration that he is a cough--cough conservative--so they run with him. He's misrepresented himself so much right now that it is laughable. Yet they swallow it all hook, line & sinker. I've even given several viable links to some of these people-&-they just ignore the TRUTH about Donald Trump. He's smart enough to "preach" to them what they want to hear, and that's all they want to know. Donald Trump is not trying to win this election, he's here to drive this election into Hillary's lap.

I used to believe that only left wing liberals were stupid, but it's clear there is a section of the Republican party, called the extreme right in this country--that are way way below--the bar on the common sense and intelligence scale. The old elevator just doesn't make it to the top floor with these people.

It really has been interesting watching people trying to explain his success (so far). It does appear that it has more to do with his brashness and anti-political speak than it does about where he stands on the issues.

So yeah, it's then fair to wonder how committed all these people are to those issues.

It really has been interesting watching people trying to explain his success (so far). It does appear that it has more to do with his brashness and anti-political speak than it does about where he stands on the issues.

So yeah, it's then fair to wonder how committed all these people are to those issues.

People want Jobs and neither party has actually done anything about it.
Conservatives have been saying they want the social programs but they want it managed efficiently and want the waste, fraud and abuse dealt with.
The left has refused to hear that message.

You said you got fired for getting sick. But that's probably a lie anyway

The point is Marxism sucks
How does "I got fired for getting sick" contradict "Bush fucked up the economy". You really aren't very good at that logic thing.

Yes. Marxism sucks. So does capitalism. Maybe we need to stop acting like those are the only two choices on the menu.

Yeah I was exploited by Stephen Ross

Oh, the agony

Moron

YOu are a dumb shitkicker, you probably don't realize the reason why you live in a trailer park is because rich guys destroyed the middle class.

Knee Grow, Please

Maybe you'll grow up one day, get a real job, be of service to someone and see what that feels like.

The Marxism is for loser and really, really borinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnng

Forum List

Back