How to reduce school shootings.

That or get teachers trained to bear arms, btw, I'm not sure if you're aware of this but you put this topic in current events.

Kids (or anyone that knows about it) being bullied must reveal it to the school administration. Bullies must then be removed from those schools and placed in special Schools for Bullies. Problem solved.
Just close down all the schools. Problem sorted.

You don't even want your taxes used to buy classroom supplies, but you think the school boards have money for Glocks and training? Bull💩!
If the school offered an extra 10 grand plus training plus the instrument that might get some takers. 15 grand even more.

If the school offered an extra 10 grand plus training plus the instrument that might get some takers. 15 grand even more.
But they won't! They don't pay for all of a teacher's classroom needs! Or feed the kids! Look at the state's turning down fed grants for underprivileged children. All red state governors! And you think they will buy guns for every classroom?

Why not just metal detectors and body cavity searches for all people entering government schools?

That's what we do to protect our nation's Child Molesters doing time in the joint- shouldn't we value our children just as much our these perverts?

Kids (or anyone that knows about it) being bullied must reveal it to the school administration. Bullies must then be removed from those schools and placed in special Schools for Bullies. Problem solved.
To me, you are on the right track, but in my opinion, doing such things can only make so much of a difference. Once the bullying has already been done, what is to be done about the victims when just one time can be enough to send them over the edge should the one time be bad enough?

God bless you and the victims always!!!

Holly

Kids have been bullied forever. It's normal. Something else is the culprit, and it's the drugs.

This is such a liberal take. Not one brain cell focused on the school shooter. Libs always aggressively attack the wrong symptom.

It's not so simple.

Kids think that if some other kids says, "Your shoes are weird", that's bullying. So do parents. So the reports to admin would be prolific.

I mean look around at our very delicate, whiny society. You think schools are immune from this?

(Not to minimize actual bullying, which does happen, and is awful. But lots and LOTS of false reports too)

That or get teachers trained to bear arms, btw, I'm not sure if you're aware of this but you put this topic in current events.

No. I don't get paid enough for that. Realize parents get mad at us these days if we don't give children "choices" throughout the entire school day--and you want me to now have a firearm in the classroom?

Again. No way.

Forum List

Back