how to reduce american people arrogance? cause human is not any perfect

ernie!
i think you're the most worthless lady in america! you're the most garbage girl and the most non considered girl in america! so your intelligence is the lowest level and equally like most idiot girl in america! you only can count on your naked body to impress people. nothing more! you fuck asshole! you the asshole man!
your comments are like stinky trash! so go swallow your trash! aren't you the place for your own trash?

and ernieeel
you don't love america! you just bluffing! and your bullying is not worked for me!

listen baruch!
you're a chicken man! jewish is nothing if nobody wants them live in no country. so actually their lives are depending to our generosity. so if we together with american people to reject them all to live in our country. what would they be? they'll be nothing! but an annihilated nation! so actually jewish people are weak!
they are nothing! but just a barbarian! and i will cross them! caused i know the key to against them! and i have my troops which are jewish people who are sick with the doings of their ethnic itself!
so there is no land for jewish! for jewish violence against palestinians!

This is why Israel does so well. Its enemies are all at this intellectual level.

I am not Jewish. A couple of jews on the board even think I am an anti semitic troll.

Your anti jewish screed makes no sense, so I can't argue around it. My basic rule is if the person is nice I like them, if they are creeps I don't. I prefer to deal on a person by person basis rather than as collections. Making generalizations is almost always wrong.

baruch
but it's true jewish a race with no land! no staying in bed. they don't have roof of nations. that what it is. admit it- i am right! and the worst is jewish ( israeli) is a cocky man like america. but actually they're as weak as chicks

baruch
but it's true jewish a race with no land! no staying in bed. they don't have roof of nations. that what it is. admit it- i am right! and the worst is jewish ( israeli) is a cocky man like america. but actually they're as weak as chicks

torosan
you who retarded i guess! cause it's you!

impress.jpg

assadin4

You should be lucky that we allow you to be on the same planet as us so you can bask in our greatness. It is your great fortune that America exists, so losers like yourselves have something to aspire to!

torosan
you steal japanese name
hey it's a violation against copy rights. you used my name! don't you have your own identity?
listen- you're the loser! not me! and you allow me nothing for staying in any planets! you don't have to - shit! this planet is not yours! america doesn't do anything to make everything even better! but more holocausts, yes! what people think better whether america exist or not- people saying; better not! better there is no country like america if it just make more burdens for us! see.. everyone complains! so don't flatter yourself! america hasn't proved to be as a peace creator! so like or not, we ain't that lucky! period!

Last edited:
torosantis
we don't feel lucky to live in the same planet with USA. where your thought come from? you never allow anyone to live in our planet! never! it's not you to decide! who the hell are you? God who supposed to allows us, to allow you to live! who creates us.. through Adam, and eve. not you, damn! you twist everything up!
instead, maybe you who come from us! so don't proud yourself! you're not deserved to be proud of!... end!

Last edited:
listen baruch!
you're a chicken man! jewish is nothing if nobody wants them live in no country. so actually their lives are depending to our generosity. so if we together with american people to reject them all to live in our country. what would they be? they'll be nothing! but an annihilated nation! so actually jewish people are weak!
they are nothing! but just a barbarian! and i will cross them! caused i know the key to against them! and i have my troops which are jewish people who are sick with the doings of their ethnic itself!

You are a fucking moron.

listen baruch!

You are a fucking moron.

I am quite sure he is a virgin. And he will remain so till the end of his days. But his right arm will always be vigorous and strong.

listen baruch!

You are a fucking moron.

I am quite sure he is a virgin. And he will remain so till the end of his days. But his right arm will always be vigorous and strong.

:lol::lol::lol:

ernie!
i think you're the most worthless lady in america! you're the most garbage girl and the most non considered girl in america! so your intelligence is the lowest level and equally like most idiot girl in america! you only can count on your naked body to impress people. nothing more! you fuck asshole! you the asshole man!
your comments are like stinky trash! so go swallow your trash! aren't you the place for your own trash?

Coming from you, I'll take that as a compliment. Thank yo very much.

Forum List

Back