how to reduce american people arrogance? cause human is not any perfect

baruch menachem
i guess you're jewish or what ever. even though you wrote in japanese. i knew it from " menachem" name.
for you to know :
1. you're totally wrong! i never sitting at computer and opened dictionary! that's not my style, sorry!
2. i am not just a guy. i am special. so ... i know also about fukushima. a big holocaust. made by your people.
3. part of our disasters were made by the jewish people. see many violations in palestine

ernie the stupidest!
My God! Only 8 post in and already the 2 most incredibly STUPID posts of the month!
ernie mark put this link is to spill out each truth we found. and we found based on reality. that american leaders have cheated their campaigns just to win their party's interest.and maintain his power. not to make the world better to lived in. so?.. this is the truth, how crap your leaders are! deal with it! you have to realize that americans are not as great as it sounds! you have many weaknesses here and there that must be repaired! including your arrogance where you never want to listen at your weaknesses!
we're here to give a better solution and direction to change in your lacks!
once again deal with it! ernie! or whatever you are! we just want you to change!

and ernie
if you loved being american and then make you as a nationalist! and if you love your country, so be changed! voiced for a decent leader who is upholding for human equality and nation equality! and respecting the human rights around the nations! to choose his own faith without US interfering. viva equality!
viva for change!
so who stupid is you!
you the one who have to change! world declaims you with hard!
so be changed!

samsons
the stupidest or idiot? which one? you pick!
let see we're survived by our own trick who was missed by bush!
so .. we done it by myself. nothing else! we survived!

unkotari
you who are so idiot! what turthmatter told about bush is true. bush is a one example of arrogance! or maybe you are his soul mate? or have mental ill!

now, obama realized that he has made a wrong decision when he mastered teritorial of iraq. now he has withdrawn all his troops from iraq. he realizes that it is'nt true to occupying iraq's territorial for a long time. it's against the constituion of human rights. there are so many violations have been made by US troops, such as bombing the civilian or the innocent children. oow oow so sadist.. please don't so it again. you just collecting so many sins.
this is because of the arrogance of the most of american people.
really sad...

Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

now, obama realized that he has made a wrong decision when he mastered teritorial of iraq. now he has withdrawn all his troops from iraq. he realizes that it is'nt true to occupying iraq's territorial for a long time. it's against the constituion of human rights. there are so many violations have been made by US troops, such as bombing the civilian or the innocent children. oow oow so sadist.. please don't so it again. you just collecting so many sins.
really sad...

Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

say do sock be make for post sense have no do be read want on in for the of.

really sad...

really sad...

hahaha-024.gif

really sad...

The policy you have seen that you dont like from America is the responsibility of the president before Obama.

The American president Bush was the one whos arrogance caused this mess.

Obama is merely cleaning up the mess left by Bush.

Not all Americans liked the arrogance of Bush.

Bush had many very wealthy people ( some not even Americans) who backed him and helped him cheat in the American elections.

Bush did not win by a real vote of the American people.

He cheated to become our president.

It worked.

If the American people HAD NOT been attacked on 911 the cheating to win an election Bush did would have been figured out much earlier by the people here.

In attacking America on its soil the terrorists gave george Bush the American peoples backing.

The American people took much longer to figure out that Bush was a criminal.

If you want a better America with less arrogance the best thing to do is not try to harm us.

When mad the American people dont stop and think they merely react.

The terrorists did george Bush a favor by attacking us.

I have a different take on Bush.

I see him as the privileged and spoiled son of a rich and powerful family. Sometimes when children are raised with privilege and unearned wealth, they begin to feel "entitled". That they "know" what others fail to understand because their upbringing bestows a certain amount of knowledge simply because they are elite and upper class.

All of Bush's policies failed because they are based on an ignorant and failed ideology. The reason Iraq is a disaster is because those ungrateful people refused to understand what Bush was doing for them and had no appreciation.

Bush's economic policies failed because business didn't do what they were "supposed" to do.

You see? None of it was because of failed policies, but because people didn't do "what they were supposed to do".

really sad...

You’ve got to be kidding me. I’ve been further even more decided to use even go need to do look more as anyone can. Can you really be far even as decided half as much to use go wish for that? My guess is that when one really been far even as decided once to use even go want, it is then that he has really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like. It’s just common sense.

really sad...

The policy you have seen that you dont like from America is the responsibility of the president before Obama.

The American president Bush was the one whos arrogance caused this mess.

Obama is merely cleaning up the mess left by Bush.

Not all Americans liked the arrogance of Bush.

Bush had many very wealthy people ( some not even Americans) who backed him and helped him cheat in the American elections.

Bush did not win by a real vote of the American people.

He cheated to become our president.

It worked.

If the American people HAD NOT been attacked on 911 the cheating to win an election Bush did would have been figured out much earlier by the people here.

In attacking America on its soil the terrorists gave george Bush the American peoples backing.

The American people took much longer to figure out that Bush was a criminal.

If you want a better America with less arrogance the best thing to do is not try to harm us.

When mad the American people dont stop and think they merely react.

The terrorists did george Bush a favor by attacking us.

I have a different take on Bush.

I see him as the privileged and spoiled son of a rich and powerful family. Sometimes when children are raised with privilege and unearned wealth, they begin to feel "entitled". That they "know" what others fail to understand because their upbringing bestows a certain amount of knowledge simply because they are elite and upper class.

All of Bush's policies failed because they are based on an ignorant and failed ideology. The reason Iraq is a disaster is because those ungrateful people refused to understand what Bush was doing for them and had no appreciation.

Bush's economic policies failed because business didn't do what they were "supposed" to do.

You see? None of it was because of failed policies, but because people didn't do "what they were supposed to do".
Unknowingly (like everything else you do), you've described perfectly how every single leftist utopian scheme fails.

really sad...

"Americans are too arrogant"???

WTF are you talking about?

We're not arrogant enough!

We rule!

You guys should be thanking us for making the world such a great place!

Forum List

Back