how to reduce american people arrogance? cause human is not any perfect

baruch menachem
i guess you're jewish or what ever. even though you wrote in japanese. i knew it from " menachem" name.
for you to know :
1. you're totally wrong! i never sitting at computer and opened dictionary! that's not my style, sorry!
2. i am not just a guy. i am special. so ... i know also about fukushima. a big holocaust. made by your people.
3. part of our disasters were made by the jewish people. see many violations in palestine

You know so little and are sure of so much. I am not jewish. I had a girl I had a crush on in High school who was though.

Define special. As in Short bus?

jews caused an earthquake that broke a nuke plant?!! They sure are powerful. Better not cross them.

ernie the stupidest!
My God! Only 8 post in and already the 2 most incredibly STUPID posts of the month!
ernie mark put this link is to spill out each truth we found. and we found based on reality. that american leaders have cheated their campaigns just to win their party's interest.and maintain his power. not to make the world better to lived in. so?.. this is the truth, how crap your leaders are! deal with it! you have to realize that americans are not as great as it sounds! you have many weaknesses here and there that must be repaired! including your arrogance where you never want to listen at your weaknesses!
we're here to give a better solution and direction to change in your lacks!
once again deal with it! ernie! or whatever you are! we just want you to change!
Perhaps you should start a poll asking who's more stupid. People here tend to gauge post with thank yous and reputation. Compare your totals to mine, asshole.

and ernie
if you loved being american and then make you as a nationalist! and if you love your country, so be changed! voiced for a decent leader who is upholding for human equality and nation equality! and respecting the human rights around the nations! to choose his own faith without US interfering. viva equality!
viva for change!
so who stupid is you!
you the one who have to change! world declaims you with hard!
so be changed!
I do love being American. Being American means I'm a citizen of the greatest country in the world, a country that can turn yours into a molten puddle of glass, any time we want.

now, obama realized that he has made a wrong decision when he mastered teritorial of iraq. now he has withdrawn all his troops from iraq. he realizes that it is'nt true to occupying iraq's territorial for a long time. it's against the constituion of human rights. there are so many violations have been made by US troops, such as bombing the civilian or the innocent children. oow oow so sadist.. please don't so it again. you just collecting so many sins.
this is because of the arrogance of the most of american people.
really sad...

is it obama make always errors only. he makes numberest 1 when trooping out of iraq teritorial. you are error, the human rights of the iraq is not to be the constitutional of americans. and there isn't the truth of iraqi civilian innocently because of hidden bombers violating the guenevieve conventions.

you speak the poops of the male cow to us, oow oow so liar. please stop.

Last edited:
now, obama realized that he has made a wrong decision when he mastered teritorial of iraq. now he has withdrawn all his troops from iraq. he realizes that it is'nt true to occupying iraq's territorial for a long time. it's against the constituion of human rights. there are so many violations have been made by US troops, such as bombing the civilian or the innocent children. oow oow so sadist.. please don't so it again. you just collecting so many sins.
really sad...

is it obama make always errors only. he makes numberest 1 when trooping out of iraq teritorial. you are error, the human rights of the iraq is not to be the constitutional of americans. and there isn't the truth of iraqi civilian innocently because of hidden bombers violating the guenevieve conventions.

:lol::lol::lol:

really sad...

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

toro
i am not surprised while to know you an american! you just showed your arrogance! you'll never realize it! and now, what is the point of your rules? does it mean something? nothing! so don't rule! cause you don't make any better with your rules for the whole world! sorry!

high
where you read those all liars! you who liar! we know reality beyond your knowledge! so...be read! read our books! read the violence that killing the innocent children! you are home-based child! you're immature! you still green!

LISTEN JERK ERNIE
who need to be molten is you! and america can't melt me! they don't have enough power! they like a sissy! they don't dare! you talk shit -liar! you just a woman, what you can do to me! nothing! you just weak like a piece of paper! we can tear you up into pieces! so america is just like those pieces! very weak! now they are not as great as it sounds anymore! so deal with it! you only gibbering! innapplicability! so be it!
now america is impotent! you hear america is emasculated!

predfan - the stupidest
where you read those all liars! you who liar! we know reality beyond your knowledge! so...be read! read our books! read the violence that killing the innocent children! you are home-based child! you're immature! you still green!

Last edited:
listen baruch!
you're a chicken man! jewish is nothing if nobody wants them live in no country. so actually their lives are depending to our generosity. so if we together with american people to reject them all to live in our country. what would they be? they'll be nothing! but an annihilated nation! so actually jewish people are weak!
they are nothing! but just a barbarian! and i will cross them! caused i know the key to against them! and i have my troops which are jewish people who are sick with the doings of their ethnic itself!
so there is no land for jewish! for jewish violence against palestinians!

Last edited:
predfan
who has the intelligence low level - is you shit! caused you know no more than others even than me! so you the one who has 0 level!

prefdan
pred fan wants to defend his country! but actually he just defending the idiot american people like you pred!

Forum List

Back