How to fund the wall - civil forfeiture for being an illegal alien in the US

You think that poor, uneducated illegal aliens are going to start wiring money through the Grand Caymans???

What a dumb ass.

And that is evading the point. You lied and said Trump's plan was to get a check from Mexico.

His plan was to tax wires to Mexico. Again, I had the same question as you, I didn't think Mexico would send money. Where I was different than you is that I wasn't lazy and I actually wanted to know. So I looked up his actual plan. You just lied and parroted fake news

Let me see if I have you position straight. A poor uneducated Mexican is able to wire money to Mexico. However, one day he arrives at the money transfer shop, and they tell him that he will have to pay a tax if he does that. However, If he wires it through an affiliate in the Grand Cayman's, all of which is handled by the wiring shop for him, the poor Mexican is not smart or educated enough to do that?

I think that I have gotten to the bottom of what you and Trump have in common!

In your scenario, if the wiring shop handles wiring to Mexico for him by falsifying the record, they will have committed fraud and will be shut down by the government.

And another butt hurt liberal who looks at every situation and only sees race. You are the racist, Holmes.

You're also a complete idiot. Taxing wires was TRUMP's plan. That's what I told you when you lied and said his plan was a check from the Mexican government. You really are a stupid racist

Sorry, Kaz, but that is flat out ridicules. If I wire money to my friend in Costa Rica, and he wires money from Costa Rica to Mexico, nobody has committed fraud. It is none of the business of the American government what my friend in Costa Rica does with his money. This whole thing is another one of Trump's half baked unworkable plans to stir up his base, and like the wall, itself, is NOT going to happen.

You changed the scenario

So fucking, what? An 8th grader could have figured out that this would not work!

The point I disputed was your lie that Trump claimed the Mexican government would send a check. His plan was to tax wires to Mexico. That is the point I made, and it was correct. You lied when you said that.

The rest is you trying to divert the conversation away from your lie

Let me see if I have you position straight. A poor uneducated Mexican is able to wire money to Mexico. However, one day he arrives at the money transfer shop, and they tell him that he will have to pay a tax if he does that. However, If he wires it through an affiliate in the Grand Cayman's, all of which is handled by the wiring shop for him, the poor Mexican is not smart or educated enough to do that?

I think that I have gotten to the bottom of what you and Trump have in common!

In your scenario, if the wiring shop handles wiring to Mexico for him by falsifying the record, they will have committed fraud and will be shut down by the government.

And another butt hurt liberal who looks at every situation and only sees race. You are the racist, Holmes.

You're also a complete idiot. Taxing wires was TRUMP's plan. That's what I told you when you lied and said his plan was a check from the Mexican government. You really are a stupid racist

Sorry, Kaz, but that is flat out ridicules. If I wire money to my friend in Costa Rica, and he wires money from Costa Rica to Mexico, nobody has committed fraud. It is none of the business of the American government what my friend in Costa Rica does with his money. This whole thing is another one of Trump's half baked unworkable plans to stir up his base, and like the wall, itself, is NOT going to happen.

You changed the scenario

So fucking, what? An 8th grader could have figured out that this would not work!

The point I disputed was your lie that Trump claimed the Mexican government would send a check. His plan was to tax wires to Mexico. That is the point I made, and it was correct. You lied when you said that.

I not only do not know what Trump said, I don't give a rat's ass what Trump said. He lies every time he opens his mouth. Why bother to listen? The whole thing is absolutely ridicules, like the wall, itself. Hell, a Mexican can buy a cashier's check or money order and put it in the US mail to his family in Mexico. The big question to me is, why do you believe stuff like that? Never mind. I take that question back. I know why.

You changed the scenario

I not only do not know what Trump said, I don't give a rat's ass what Trump said. He lies every time he opens his mouth. Why bother to listen? The whole thing is absolutely ridicules, like the wall, itself. Hell, a Mexican can buy a cashier's check or money order and put it in the US mail to his family in Mexico. The big question to me is, why do you believe stuff like that? Never mind. I take that question back. I know why.

As reported by fake news, who make Trump look like a Vulcan. His lies are almost always bravado. He's pretty full of himself. But Fake News lies constantly about policies, facts, what Trump said and so forth.

And you getting caught in a lie and blaming Trump is lamo to the max. Does Pelosi keep your balls in a jar on her mantle? What you said was a lie. That's on you, not Trump

I'm a "despot" over illegal aliens who come here ignoring our laws and self selecting to cut to the front of the line then fill our welfare rolls, medical centers, schools and prisons. I'm good with that. Pass the word to the criminals invading our country that I'm a despot
You're a despotic cocksucker, who is perfectly good with one of the most egregious violations of our civil liberties and the presumption of innocence, as long as it meets your twisted ends...You might as well just go join the commiecrats, you're absolutely no different from them.

I'm a "despot" over illegal aliens who come here ignoring our laws and self selecting to cut to the front of the line then fill our welfare rolls, medical centers, schools and prisons. I'm good with that. Pass the word to the criminals invading our country that I'm a despot
You're a despotic cocksucker, who is perfectly good with one of the most egregious violations of our civil liberties and the presumption of innocence, as long as it meets your twisted ends...You might as well just go join the commiecrats, you're absolutely no different from them.

When you say "our," that's a lie. Our means US citizens. I am OK with "their" rights being violated when they violate "our" sovereignty. If you disagree with me, fine. But don't lie about what I said

You changed the scenario

As reported by fake news, who make Trump look like a Vulcan. His lies are almost always bravado. He's pretty full of himself. But Fake News lies constantly about policies, facts, what Trump said and so forth.

And you getting caught in a lie and blaming Trump is lamo to the max. Does Pelosi keep your balls in a jar on her mantle? What you said was a lie. That's on you, not Trump

Ok, well, get back to me when he appoints a special prosecutor and throws Hillary in prison, like he repeatedly promised in his campaign....

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
You changed the scenario

Ok, well, get back to me when he appoints a special prosecutor and throws Hillary in prison, like he repeatedly promised in his campaign....

Only if we're still a country of law and order

Kaz, you called them poor bank robbers as part of a stupid analogy

That's some serious stupid. So you're claiming you don't know what an analogy is? You know it's an analogy, you just don't know what an analogy is?

Look dude. I don't care. Either ask the question without lying in the question or don't. If you don't, I'll answer it. But if you keep lying in the question and saying I "called" illegal aliens bank robbers, your question is disingenuous and doesn't merit a serious response. Your choice
You’re right Kaz, you wrote the words but they don’t mean anything because you were using an analogy, neither of which I care about or was responding to. You had no argument on the substance so you diverted the discussion for pages now onto a worthless debate about word games. Congrats you win, hope you’re satisfied.

That's some serious stupid. So you're claiming you don't know what an analogy is? You know it's an analogy, you just don't know what an analogy is?

Look dude. I don't care. Either ask the question without lying in the question or don't. If you don't, I'll answer it. But if you keep lying in the question and saying I "called" illegal aliens bank robbers, your question is disingenuous and doesn't merit a serious response. Your choice
You’re right Kaz, you wrote the words but they don’t mean anything because you were using an analogy, neither of which I care about or was responding to. You had no argument on the substance so you diverted the discussion for pages now onto a worthless debate about word games. Congrats you win, hope you’re satisfied.
You're a lying sack of shit. The word game was you insisting I confirm a lie. You could have removed the lie any time and I'd have answered the question. You insisted on including the lie. It's clear what you are

You're a lying sack of shit. The word game was you insisting I confirm a lie. You could have removed the lie any time and I'd have answered the question. You insisted on including the lie. It's clear what you are
You are confused, I never insisted that you confirm a lie. If you think I said that then quote me, there’s nothing there. You got defensive about a stupid analogy that you made and thought that I was using the analogy to misrepresent your statement when in reality I was telling you that I didn’t give a shit about the analogy or the poor banker comparison you made in it. But now your goal is accomplished to divert from the real topic so good job. You win

If I was the one diverting, why are you the one who made a point of putting in the lie every time you asked the question? You made a point of putting it in every time. It was easier to leave out

If I was the one diverting, why are you the one who made a point of putting in the lie every time you asked the question? You made a point of putting it in every time. It was easier to leave out
Why are you so hell bent on this? Is it because I said you “called” them poor bank robbers instead of saying you “compared” them to poor bank robbers in an analogy? Either way who gives a shit? it didn’t have anything to do with what we were talking about. Like I said word games. I’ve been making the point over and over again that I don’t care about that phrase and was never intending to use it against you or even critique it. I’ve been trying to move on to the larger point which I don’t even remember what it was now thanks to your diversion. So what do you want to hear to end this? I never lied, so you’re not going to get that. If there was a miscommunication due to how I phrased a sentence then I apologize. Will you take that? Can we drop this nonesense now?

Why are you so hell bent on this? Is it because I said you “called” them poor bank robbers instead of saying you “compared” them to poor bank robbers in an analogy? Either way who gives a shit? it didn’t have anything to do with what we were talking about. Like I said word games. I’ve been making the point over and over again that I don’t care about that phrase and was never intending to use it against you or even critique it. I’ve been trying to move on to the larger point which I don’t even remember what it was now thanks to your diversion. So what do you want to hear to end this? I never lied, so you’re not going to get that. If there was a miscommunication due to how I phrased a sentence then I apologize. Will you take that? Can we drop this nonesense now?
You clearly gave a shit since you made a point of doing it every time. Obviously you cared and were making some point. You keep trying to twist this that I wouldn't give something up when you were the one who kept doing it. If it was nothing to you, you'd have not said it. You insisted on it every time

You clearly gave a shit since you made a point of doing it every time. Obviously you cared and were making some point. You keep trying to twist this that I wouldn't give something up when you were the one who kept doing it. If it was nothing to you, you'd have not said it. You insisted on it every time
Yes, I cared about getting my point across and I made the point nearly 10 times that I wasn’t critiquing your analogy, I was challenging the larger point that had to do with immigration which you obviously didn’t want to talk about. You kept coming back with these accusations that I was lying or trying to misrepresent your anaology which I told you was of no concern to me. I don’t think I can be any more clear, you just refuse to let it go and need to make me a villain so do what you need. I’m over it.

Yes, I cared about getting my point across and I made the point nearly 10 times that I wasn’t critiquing your analogy, I was challenging the larger point that had to do with immigration which you obviously didn’t want to talk about. You kept coming back with these accusations that I was lying or trying to misrepresent your anaology which I told you was of no concern to me. I don’t think I can be any more clear, you just refuse to let it go and need to make me a villain so do what you need. I’m over it.
You keep saying you didnt care, yet you were the one who made the active effort to keep repeating the lie

Are you guys still arguing about the merits of highway robbery and government thievery?

You keep saying you didnt care, yet you were the one who made the active effort to keep repeating the lie
That’s because you kept calling it a lie and misinterpreting what I was saying. I was responding to your over emotional drama and clarifying my message but you don’t seem able to comprehend. Let’s jist drop it, this is getting extremely obnoxious

Are you guys still arguing about the merits of highway robbery and government thievery?
Who stole a highway?
The last time I took a motorcycle tour of RT. 66 I stole some of the highway. There are little cutoffs diverting off the newer highway onto the old highway Usually access is blocked but you can get around the barriers or gates on a motorcycle. After a short distance you come to sections that are busted and broken up and able to collect small pieces of the old highway as souvenirs. I collected finger sized pieces, mounted and labeled them in hand painting and gave them as gifts on my return from our vacation. Genuine Piece of RT. 66

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
That’s because you kept calling it a lie and misinterpreting what I was saying. I was responding to your over emotional drama and clarifying my message but you don’t seem able to comprehend. Let’s jist drop it, this is getting extremely obnoxious
Wtf? The drama is all from u Nancy. Get a grip

Forum List

Back