How to fund the wall - civil forfeiture for being an illegal alien in the US

Sure, has to be several millionaire illegals that can supply the billions needed.

If they don't have any money, then how are they wiring $70 billion to Mexico a year?

Of course they have money, they're living here. We aren't taxing them on a portion of it, we take it all. After wires from illegal aliens to Mexico, let's go to taking their cars they drive to their illegal jobs.

This is a pure crime fighter
Most unemployed can't answer that question, I'll help you, they work for it.

What does that mean? What do unemployed have to do with it? Again, read what you wrote before you click and ask yourself if it makes sense first. Another one that doesn't.

As for working for it, so does the mafia, so do bank robbers, so do other illegal jobs. Working doesn't justify illegally earning money and no, you can't keep it just because you worked for it. It was illegally earned
You being unemployed can't figure out how people have dough, Don't try to make it rocket science.

Sure, has to be several millionaire illegals that can supply the billions needed.

If they don't have any money, then how are they wiring $70 billion to Mexico a year?

Of course they have money, they're living here. We aren't taxing them on a portion of it, we take it all. After wires from illegal aliens to Mexico, let's go to taking their cars they drive to their illegal jobs.

This is a pure crime fighter
Most unemployed can't answer that question, I'll help you, they work for it.

What does that mean? What do unemployed have to do with it? Again, read what you wrote before you click and ask yourself if it makes sense first. Another one that doesn't.

As for working for it, so does the mafia, so do bank robbers, so do other illegal jobs. Working doesn't justify illegally earning money and no, you can't keep it just because you worked for it. It was illegally earned
You being unemployed can't figure out how people have dough, Don't try to make it rocket science.

It's not about being rocket science, it's about you making up crap no one said and then expecting other people to know what's in your mind.

And yeah, that makes a lot of sense. I'm against welfare because I'm poor and don't work for money.

What a dumb ass

Are you joking? I said that I knew it was an analogy

Then you said this: "I don’t care that you called them poor bank robbers ..."

If you want me to answer your questions, I'll be glad to. But if you do, you know what you're doing, cut the crap
Yes true. I don’t care that you called them
Poor bankers. You reacted in a way that was directed towards you thinking I was making a big deal about your analogy. I don’t care about that. I was speaking to the larger point which you keep trying to avoid talking about.

If you wanted to talk about "the larger point," you'd stop misquoting me since I'm obviously not going to go along with your lie about what I said. You're obviously doing it intentionally. Grow up
You’re all kinds of confused kaz

Back to the original question posed in the OP.

For starters, just charge the Countries, where the
illegal's come from for room and board. Deduct it
from their money that America gives them annually.

Now, that won't come close to curing the problem
but those countries, after the free stuff is gone will
do a better job with their borders.

When they turn to other nations for a hand-out, we
enforce the Monroe Doctrine and eventually take
full control of their countries.

wall ? EARTH TO IDIOTS !!!!!

aint gonna be no damn wall .

havent any of you idiots read about congress putting a to stop on spending for a F'n wall?

fence repair and security upgrades is ALL YOU GET - ALL YOU GET.

Last edited:
That won’t cover anything. Decades of building, manning, and maintaining the wall will eventually push the cost towards trillions. 100% funded by the American taxpayer, not Mexico.
There's the Can't Do attitude of America's left! you
You’ll see the “can do” side when we tear down whatever pittance of a wall the dotard manages to get built

How to fund the wall and all the animal cages orange Mussolini pines for.

New tax on every gun purchase and every ammunition purchase. Put your money where your mouths are Trump supporters, stop asking everyone else to buy you shit. Pay for it yourself.

If you want me to answer your questions, I'll be glad to. But if you do, you know what you're doing, cut the crap
Poor bankers. You reacted in a way that was directed towards you thinking I was making a big deal about your analogy. I don’t care about that. I was speaking to the larger point which you keep trying to avoid talking about.

If you wanted to talk about "the larger point," you'd stop misquoting me since I'm obviously not going to go along with your lie about what I said. You're obviously doing it intentionally. Grow up

You were very clear:

Slade: "I don’t care that you called them."

I didn't call them anything. If you actually wanted to have a serious discussion, you would simply ask the question without intentionally misquoting me

Let's implement civil forfeiture for illegal aliens. Government can take their cars, bank accounts, wires to Mexico, whatever they want. That money can be used to build a big, beautiful wall. It can also be used to fund electronic surveillance of the wall, hire more border agents. And ... in reality Mexico is paying the bill for that like Trump promised.

Win, win, right?
Fucking despot.

None of this is necessary. We all know that Mexico is going to pay for the wall. The check is in the mail.

Another liar. Trump's plan during the election was to tax wires.

That you have to lie to make your case against Trump shows what a shallow, pathetic, disingenuous party that you are

He must have announced that during one of my naps somewhere over the last 2 years....

No, it was on his website DURING the election. I had the same question. Why would the Mexican government write the US government a check? I didn't believe they would. So I looked it up and it turned out that wasn't Trump's plan.

Fake News doesn't report what Trump actually says, that's why they are fake news. Unfortunately, that's all you watch. They tell you what to think, and, you think it!

Well, let me see. Trump is going to put a tax on wired money to pay for the wall? I assume that he is going to do that after he takes the authority to create a tax away from the House of Representatives! But, of course, the money wiring people will instantly stop wiring money to Mexico, and instead, wire it to a bank in Grand Cayman, who will then wire it to Mexico. Which, of course, means that no taxes will be collected. But then, If you actually BELIEVE anything on Trump's web site, I can see how you think that the impossible will happen. Of course none of the above tackles the issue that Trump said that he will simply pay for the wall with a 20% tariff on everything the US imports from Mexico, not does it address the question of why Trump said on another occasion that he is prepared to stop trading with Mexico completely. The sun not having set today, one must wonder what today's plan for making Mexico pay for the wall. I wouldn't hold my breath, if I were you. Mexico has already struck back with tariffs on soybeans and wheat, and US farmers are losing business to Brazil.

You think that poor, uneducated illegal aliens are going to start wiring money through the Grand Caymans???

What a dumb ass.

And that is evading the point. You lied and said Trump's plan was to get a check from Mexico.

His plan was to tax wires to Mexico. Again, I had the same question as you, I didn't think Mexico would send money. Where I was different than you is that I wasn't lazy and I actually wanted to know. So I looked up his actual plan. You just lied and parroted fake news

Let me see if I have you position straight. A poor uneducated Mexican is able to wire money to Mexico. However, one day he arrives at the money transfer shop, and they tell him that he will have to pay a tax if he does that. However, If he wires it through an affiliate in the Grand Cayman's, all of which is handled by the wiring shop for him, the poor Mexican is not smart or educated enough to do that?

I think that I have gotten to the bottom of what you and Trump have in common!

You were very clear:

Slade: "I don’t care that you called them."

I didn't call them anything. If you actually wanted to have a serious discussion, you would simply ask the question without intentionally misquoting me
Kaz, you called them poor bank robbers as part of a stupid analogy and my comment, that you just quoted me on, was saying that I wasn’t responding to the bank robber thing. You are the one making it about that comment. You keep going on and on about it like I’m misrepresenting you when in reality nothing that I was talking about had to do with that comment. Take a few breaths and try to understand, you’re acting like a loon

I don't have to try to calculate how much money you make. My career is in management and finance/economics. I just know what your job is and how difficult it is to make a living at it. You claim to work 60-80 hours. If you spent four hours average on a resume, you'd need to sell 15-20 a week. You have no idea how difficult that would be to do. It's a one and done business. And referrals are difficult just because most people know few people who are currently writing a resume.

you'd be wrong on all counts. 20 clients a week is a slow week for me. It's mostly referrals at this point.

You really have no idea how my business works...

You could work for a business that advertises and hires resume writers, but the pay for that is low because they are getting the customers and resume writers are a dime a dozen. You don't understand the business model of the business you claim to be in.

No, that's not what I claim at all. I don't "hire" resume writers. I just write them..And, yes, a lot of resume consultants charge up to $300 for a good resume.. and they do very well.

You also are a seriously bad business writer. You don't know basic business terms like cost and price. You don't know how to capitalize.

Again, happens to be your opinion, which counts for very little with me.

You know you thought Libertarian meant the ideology and just pretended to pretend to not get it when you got called on it.

Guy, I've already told you what a Libertarian is. A libertarian is a right wing hippy who likes living in civilized society and doesn't want to do the hard work to MAINTAIN civilization. It's actually a simple concept.

And you can't read a simple sentence, like the second amendment.

The Second Amendment talks about "Well Regulated Militias...." Not "Crazy People with guns".

The thing is, that's the interpretation made by the courts for 200 years until Heller. So all those jurists got it wrong all those years?

You know what I'm saying is true. Pretend all you want that you don't. But you and I both know that it is, and you know I know that it is

What I know is you have a crazy ass bizarre obsession with me that borders on stalking.... it's kind of queer, actually.

Let's implement civil forfeiture for illegal aliens. Government can take their cars, bank accounts, wires to Mexico, whatever they want. That money can be used to build a big, beautiful wall. It can also be used to fund electronic surveillance of the wall, hire more border agents. And ... in reality Mexico is paying the bill for that like Trump promised.

Win, win, right?
Fucking despot.

I'm a "despot" over illegal aliens who come here ignoring our laws and self selecting to cut to the front of the line then fill our welfare rolls, medical centers, schools and prisons. I'm good with that. Pass the word to the criminals invading our country that I'm a despot

Another liar. Trump's plan during the election was to tax wires.

That you have to lie to make your case against Trump shows what a shallow, pathetic, disingenuous party that you are

He must have announced that during one of my naps somewhere over the last 2 years....

No, it was on his website DURING the election. I had the same question. Why would the Mexican government write the US government a check? I didn't believe they would. So I looked it up and it turned out that wasn't Trump's plan.

Fake News doesn't report what Trump actually says, that's why they are fake news. Unfortunately, that's all you watch. They tell you what to think, and, you think it!

Well, let me see. Trump is going to put a tax on wired money to pay for the wall? I assume that he is going to do that after he takes the authority to create a tax away from the House of Representatives! But, of course, the money wiring people will instantly stop wiring money to Mexico, and instead, wire it to a bank in Grand Cayman, who will then wire it to Mexico. Which, of course, means that no taxes will be collected. But then, If you actually BELIEVE anything on Trump's web site, I can see how you think that the impossible will happen. Of course none of the above tackles the issue that Trump said that he will simply pay for the wall with a 20% tariff on everything the US imports from Mexico, not does it address the question of why Trump said on another occasion that he is prepared to stop trading with Mexico completely. The sun not having set today, one must wonder what today's plan for making Mexico pay for the wall. I wouldn't hold my breath, if I were you. Mexico has already struck back with tariffs on soybeans and wheat, and US farmers are losing business to Brazil.

You think that poor, uneducated illegal aliens are going to start wiring money through the Grand Caymans???

What a dumb ass.

And that is evading the point. You lied and said Trump's plan was to get a check from Mexico.

His plan was to tax wires to Mexico. Again, I had the same question as you, I didn't think Mexico would send money. Where I was different than you is that I wasn't lazy and I actually wanted to know. So I looked up his actual plan. You just lied and parroted fake news

Let me see if I have you position straight. A poor uneducated Mexican is able to wire money to Mexico. However, one day he arrives at the money transfer shop, and they tell him that he will have to pay a tax if he does that. However, If he wires it through an affiliate in the Grand Cayman's, all of which is handled by the wiring shop for him, the poor Mexican is not smart or educated enough to do that?

In your scenario, if the wiring shop handles wiring to Mexico for him by falsifying the record, they will have committed fraud and will be shut down by the government.

And another butt hurt liberal who looks at every situation and only sees race. You are the racist, Holmes.

You're also a complete idiot. Taxing wires was TRUMP's plan. That's what I told you when you lied and said his plan was a check from the Mexican government. You really are a stupid racist

I don't have to try to calculate how much money you make. My career is in management and finance/economics. I just know what your job is and how difficult it is to make a living at it. You claim to work 60-80 hours. If you spent four hours average on a resume, you'd need to sell 15-20 a week. You have no idea how difficult that would be to do. It's a one and done business. And referrals are difficult just because most people know few people who are currently writing a resume.

you'd be wrong on all counts. 20 clients a week is a slow week for me. It's mostly referrals at this point.

You could work for a business that advertises and hires resume writers, but the pay for that is low because they are getting the customers and resume writers are a dime a dozen. You don't understand the business model of the business you claim to be in.

No, that's not what I claim at all. I don't "hire" resume writers. I just write them..And, yes, a lot of resume consultants charge up to $300 for a good resume.. and they do very well.

You also are a seriously bad business writer. You don't know basic business terms like cost and price. You don't know how to capitalize.

You know you thought Libertarian meant the ideology and just pretended to pretend to not get it when you got called on it.

Guy, I've already told you what a Libertarian is. A libertarian is a right wing hippy who likes living in civilized society and doesn't want to do the hard work to MAINTAIN civilization. It's actually a simple concept.

The Second Amendment talks about "Well Regulated Militias...." Not "Crazy People with guns".

The thing is, that's the interpretation made by the courts for 200 years until Heller. So all those jurists got it wrong all those years?

You know what I'm saying is true. Pretend all you want that you don't. But you and I both know that it is, and you know I know that it is

What I know is you have a crazy ass bizarre obsession with me that borders on stalking.... it's kind of queer, actually.
Yes, I know all about your type, why you correct English with graphic history and salary range potential highway robbers.

Kaz, you called them poor bank robbers as part of a stupid analogy

That's some serious stupid. So you're claiming you don't know what an analogy is? You know it's an analogy, you just don't know what an analogy is?

Look dude. I don't care. Either ask the question without lying in the question or don't. If you don't, I'll answer it. But if you keep lying in the question and saying I "called" illegal aliens bank robbers, your question is disingenuous and doesn't merit a serious response. Your choice

Yes, I know all about your type, why you correct English with graphic history and salary range potential highway robbers.

That brings to mind a question I ask you about your posts all the time. What the hell does that mean?

What a dumb ass.

In your scenario, if the wiring shop handles wiring to Mexico for him by falsifying the record, they will have committed fraud and will be shut down by the government.

And another butt hurt liberal who looks at every situation and only sees race. You are the racist, Holmes.

You're also a complete idiot. Taxing wires was TRUMP's plan. That's what I told you when you lied and said his plan was a check from the Mexican government. You really are a stupid racist

Sorry, Kaz, but that is flat out ridicules. If I wire money to my friend in Costa Rica, and he wires money from Costa Rica to Mexico, nobody has committed fraud. It is none of the business of the American government what my friend in Costa Rica does with his money. This whole thing is another one of Trump's half baked unworkable plans to stir up his base, and like the wall, itself, is NOT going to happen.

What a dumb ass.

Sorry, Kaz, but that is flat out ridicules. If I wire money to my friend in Costa Rica, and he wires money from Costa Rica to Mexico, nobody has committed fraud. It is none of the business of the American government what my friend in Costa Rica does with his money. This whole thing is another one of Trump's half baked unworkable plans to stir up his base, and like the wall, itself, is NOT going to happen.

You changed the scenario

What a dumb ass.

You changed the scenario

So fucking, what? An 8th grader could have figured out that this would not work!

Forum List

Back