How to fix America

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pappadave

Aug 12, 2010
Does America need a Dictator to fix this mess? I think so. Only a dictator could chop, restructure, reorganize and truly limit the Federal government. Only a dictator could reduce the hundreds of Federal agencies to a lean and effective few doing the job. I would propose a five year term for the job and grant the boss absolute power to control the checkbook.

Who would you propose for the office? I would think someone like George Patton or Teddy Roosevelt.

Does America need a Dictator to fix this mess? I think so. Only a dictator could chop, restructure, reorganize and truly limit the Federal government. Only a dictator could reduce the hundreds of Federal agencies to a lean and effective few doing the job. I would propose a five year term for the job and grant the boss absolute power to control the checkbook.

Who would you propose for the office? I would think someone like George Patton or Teddy Roosevelt.

If this post is an attempt to get a good discussion going, or is merely tongue in cheek, that please forgive me...

but if you actually believe what you seem to be proposing, then you are a tribute to lack of education in our govermnent schools,...perhaps eulogy is a better word.

Hard to imagine an American, one capable of pounding out a post on a keyboard, who has no understanding of the acceleration in social evolution exemplified by America, the 'shining city on the hill,' the apotheosis of republican democracy...that you wish to return to an earlier time, one of the law of the jungle, survival of the fittest, a prison-yard autocracy.

Pick up a history book. Apply for a library card. Practice bomb disposal.

[/SIZE]

i think david duke is available. pc you're taking this too seriously

"doesn't matter what your bumper sticker says, someone wants to key your car"
T-bone "tim" giethner

Last edited:
We have a dictator now and what has all his Hope and Change done for us other than cause anxiety attacks, nightmares, and ulcers?

trollface.gif

Oh my what has become of this country.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/education-and-history/134100-progressivism-populism-tea-parties.html

To quote Robert Ingersoll:

There are many people, in all countries, who seem to enjoy individual and national decay. They love to prophesy the triumph of evil. They mistake the afternoon of their own lives for the evening of the world. To them everything has changed. Men are no longer honest or brave, and women have ceased to be beautiful. They are dyspeptic, and it gives them the greatest pleasure to say that the art of cooking has been lost

http://www.usmessageboard.com/education-and-history/134100-progressivism-populism-tea-parties.html

There are many people, in all countries, who seem to enjoy individual and national decay. They love to prophesy the triumph of evil. They mistake the afternoon of their own lives for the evening of the world. To them everything has changed. Men are no longer honest or brave, and women have ceased to be beautiful. They are dyspeptic, and it gives them the greatest pleasure to say that the art of cooking has been lost

We have a dictator... Little Lord Fontlobama.

We have a dictator... Little Lord Fontlobama.

:lol: You "mistake the afternoon of their own lives for the evening of the world." :lol:

:eusa_shhh:

My purpose was to get a discussion going, not a serious proposal. Wishful thinking, wondering how to remove the drones, leeches, and con-artists from government. Pappadave.

My purpose was to get a discussion going, not a serious proposal. Wishful thinking, wondering how to remove the drones, leeches, and con-artists from government. Pappadave.

By throwing away 200 plus years of republic in favor of Dictatorship? If that is what it takes I rather have it fail.

Thinking just like this is what changed Rome from a republic to a Dictatorship. In that case the Dictator was suppose to eventually give power back to the Republic.

How did that work out? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back