How to Fine Tune Your Gaydar

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lord Long Rod

Diamond Member
Jan 17, 2023
There are many things that will set your gaydar alarm off; e.g., lisping, general swishiness, driving a Prius, seeing a guy sucking another guy's cock, etc... But these are obvious signs. Any halfway decent gaydar from Walmart will sound off at a guy blowing another guy. In this article I am going to explain to you a way to fine tune your gaydar so that you can out more gays.

Yesterday a very brave IRS investigator and whistleblower (among other things that he blows) testified before Congress about how certain DOJ actors abused their power and corrupted the IRS investigation into Hunter Biden (thereby threatening our democracy). The testimony was credible, shocking, and disheartening. The witness should be highly commended for coming out (again!) and revealing this Democrat sleaze to the public. It is a well accepted practice among the Democrat scum for certain "problem" people to simply disappear. I am sure he knows this too.

In addition, this particular witness made it clear that he is both gay (and married to a man) and a Democrat, presumably to add credibility to his testimony. His photo is now all over the media. See e.g., Yikes: IRS Whistleblower Alleges Joe Biden Even Showed up at FBI Office During Probe

In no way do I say this with the intent to malign or slander this man. He is a hero and a patriot. But look closely at his face. What do you see? Beady little eyes. Do you know who else is gay and has beady little eyes? Inept Transportation Secretary and gay ass-sex enthusiast, Petey Butt-Edge-Edge. See Secretary of Transportation Pete Buttigieg | US Department of Transportation

If you go further and look at photographic evidence of other known homosexuals you will also see beady eyes. I have researched this, and it makes my skin crawl. Just the other day while waiting in line at a department store to purchase some shoes, I was in line behind what was CLEARLY a gay guy. At one point he turned around, smiled at me, and tried to make conversation with his "sweet" and lisping vocalization. He had those beady eyes too. I promptly discouraged his attention and puked a little bit in the back of my mouth. He turned back around and that was the end to it. But I kept thinking about those creepy eyes.

Not to go too far down the rabbit hole, as this is not a conspiracy post, but I have wondered about the genesis of these creepy beady eyes. Is this the result of additional protein in one's diet? Does it result from having your prostate gland viciously pounded? Perhaps these people are not human at all, and are, instead, part of the alien race of reptilian creatures living below the surface of the Earth. I don't know. I will leave this topic to others.

My point is that you should tune your gaydar to pick up on beady eyed fellows. But whatever you do, do not make eye-to-eye contact with them. The immediate assumption of these creatures is that by you making direct eye contact with them, you want to fuck them. It is best to avoid these things when they get worked up sexually. They will molest anything that moves. Just look at sick freak Kevin Spacey (he has the beady eyes too). The only thing you can do at that point is to firmly discourage them from looking at you and engaging you in any way whatsoever. I like to use the Frank Booth approach and yell "DON'T LOOK AT ME!!! DON'T YOU FUCKING LOOK AT ME, YOU FUCK!!!!" When I am traveling in a high-gay area, I always carry a rolled up newspaper in my back pocket so I can whack them on their noses as I admonish them "No!!! No!!! No!!!!!"

A properly tuned gaydar will sound off when you are near a guy with beady little eyes. I figure that 9 times out of 10 you will be dealing with a gay and, therefore, should act accordingly. There are other tweaks you can make to your gaydar. I will share them later on, maybe.

Dish Antenna Alignment Tools

I was told way back in the 1970s as a teen that GayDar is what other Gay people use to detect those like themselves.

Me I never could tell by looking at a person if they were Gay are not which always made the gay teens laugh.

• Banned
I was told way back in the 1970s as a teen that GayDar is what other Gay people use to detect those like themselves.

Me I never could tell by looking at a person if they were Gay are not which always made the gay teens laugh.
I get it. But growing up in Atlanta and being a beautiful young lad, you had to learn to spot and avoid them lest you be molested, or worse. Atlanta is a very gay town.

Bait thread is locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back