How To Fight Democrat Intimidation

The Democrat party is very sick in my opinion. Obama has not brought us together like he promised. In fact, I can't think of any promises he made that have helped the American people. Try this on for size. From the article:

"Left-wing intolerance and lack of respect for diversity of opinion play out every day in the national arena. The president routinely takes center stage when, cloaked with fancy rhetoric and peppered with jocular musings, he vilifies success, wealth, education, self-reliance, religion, etc.

His surrogates point fingers at fictitious racism, just as Louise Lucas did this past week, and his pundits slander the innocent with heinous crimes, as George Stephanopoulos and Brian Ross did when they rushed to judgment and tagged the Movie Massacre Murderer a Tea Partier. These displays of intolerance, invective, and hate have become so commonplace during the Obama years that they are no longer byproducts of the silly season, but rather the stuff of every day."

Read more: Articles: How to Fight Democrat Intimidation

goes both ways, so I don't just blame one person, there are many, many people that want the country split.

Yeah, Democrats are intimidating the GOP?

democrats are a bunch of fucking thugs. The left is totalitarian by design, the fact that the dims will try to crush anyone who fails to march lockstep with the part should be no surprise.

That is worthy of a chuckle. Having a sucky Monday. Thanks for the comic relief.

You really gufaw at civil rights being crushed by thugs..

BTW: Rasmussen has Obama leading in 6 swing states. You should be intimidated by the voters. Is Governor Romney still running/strolling for President?

Last EC map I saw had Romney winning.

After Dear Leader's fuckup with class warfare, I would guess his chances of a second term are pretty slim.

How many times have you been crucshed? Are you still flat?
I am guessing you like the rich white guy, not the rich half black guy?

I'm lost. When did they start doing that?

Try reading something other then msnbc.............. How about the huff po. Is that cool.............?

Obama More Aggressive Than Bush In Targeting Whistleblowers

Obama Administration Prosecuting "Exactly the Kind of Whistleblower Who Deserves Protection"

There was only 893 thousand hits.

Thank you for providing something, unlike the others with the HURR DURR and not providing anything.

And I agree. This is not acceptable.

While it's the Obama admin who is doing this, lets ask ourselves a few questions.

1. How is the Democratic party handling this overall?
2. How is the Republican party handling this overall?
3. How would Romney and his admin handle this?

The best results win.

You are right by saying that this is wrong, but you shouldn't just blame a certain someone when someone else would the exact same thing or worse.

Impossible to know with any certainty about a Romney admin... However how democrats are handling fast and furious tells all that needs to be known...........

goes both ways, so I don't just blame one person, there are many, many people that want the country split.

I don't recall Republican mayors and Governors nation wide vowing to violate the law to crush the civil rights of businesses who hold views contrary to what the party commands.

Yet we see democrat thugs doing just that.

You of the left always claim that you are not the Khmer Rouge, but once again we see that it's just a matter of degree, that in fact your tendencies are identical. Anyone saying or thinking anything not approved of by the party will be attacked. You have no respect for liberty and are a clear and present danger to constitutional government.

How many times have you been crucshed? Are you still flat?

What about the attack by party thugs on Chick-Fil-A, for holding opinions that the party did not assign them?

I am a supporter of the old republic, and the constitution. I support civil rights.

The democrats are totalitarian thugs who attack those with opinions they disagree with. Rahm Emanuel hasn't gone on a rampage breaking the windows of Chick-Fil-A, yet; but the dims are damned close to that, and we all know it.

I am guessing you like the rich white guy, not the rich half black guy?

I'm guessing you like being ruled, keeps you from having to take responsibility for your own actions.

Me? I like liberty.

Try reading something other then msnbc.............. How about the huff po. Is that cool.............?

Obama More Aggressive Than Bush In Targeting Whistleblowers

Obama Administration Prosecuting "Exactly the Kind of Whistleblower Who Deserves Protection"

There was only 893 thousand hits.

Thank you for providing something, unlike the others with the HURR DURR and not providing anything.

And I agree. This is not acceptable.

While it's the Obama admin who is doing this, lets ask ourselves a few questions.

1. How is the Democratic party handling this overall?
2. How is the Republican party handling this overall?
3. How would Romney and his admin handle this?

The best results win.

You are right by saying that this is wrong, but you shouldn't just blame a certain someone when someone else would the exact same thing or worse.

Impossible to know with any certainty about a Romney admin... However how democrats are handling fast and furious tells all that needs to be known...........

Aw.

Well, It's fair to say that the way this is being handled by the Obama administration is simply unacceptable. :thup:

The Democrat party is very sick in my opinion. Obama has not brought us together like he promised. In fact, I can't think of any promises he made that have helped the American people. Try this on for size. From the article:

"Left-wing intolerance and lack of respect for diversity of opinion play out every day in the national arena. The president routinely takes center stage when, cloaked with fancy rhetoric and peppered with jocular musings, he vilifies success, wealth, education, self-reliance, religion, etc.

His surrogates point fingers at fictitious racism, just as Louise Lucas did this past week, and his pundits slander the innocent with heinous crimes, as George Stephanopoulos and Brian Ross did when they rushed to judgment and tagged the Movie Massacre Murderer a Tea Partier. These displays of intolerance, invective, and hate have become so commonplace during the Obama years that they are no longer byproducts of the silly season, but rather the stuff of every day."

Sorry that we intimidate you.

LOL. You know as well as I do that you and your pals don't intimidate me. Just a little jab this morning to wake you up. Carry on.

Actually, Buford does have a point despite the fact that he is just focusing on the Democrats.

You can get your political point across without resulting to such nasty and tactics. In fact, the major political parties tend to exhibit a form of "narcissitic rage" in their treatment of the opposition. I can say to you Democrats and Republicans that endorse suchhorrible behavior is "get over yourselves"!

If the American public was a bit more rational in its thinking,it would shun political parties that uses such tricks. Alas, when there is only two parties that behave like overgrown kids, what can the citizenry do?

sigh i hate when people throw out questions and not ask them of themselves. SO i shall i answer it for u, the parties act like they do because thats what the people want. The people love the mud slinging. THey love having politicians promise them everything KNOWING full well they cant do that.

the people that for both sides, vote for what they want, empty suits. THe left did it with Obama and raised him to new heights, a guy who did nothing and had no plans and no idea what he was getting into and spent his years blaming the other guy.

Bush wanted to be president and dindt know what to do with certain things and did certain things to appease those other people.

both sides do it because thats what the people love. either u can accept that or sit around pondering the meaning to life when u know life is what u make of it.

Would you support party members letting Chick-Fil-A know their displeasure by holding a national event to break the windows of all the Chick-Fil-A's on the same night? A "night of glass" to support Dear Leader? You can get Rahm Emanuel to throw the honorary first brick while Boston mayor, the dishonorable Thomas Menino swings a baseball bat at fixtures.

democrats being democrats...

Would you support party members letting Chick-Fil-A know their displeasure by holding a national event to break the windows of all the Chick-Fil-A's on the same night? A "night of glass" to support Dear Leader? You can get Rahm Emanuel to throw the honorary first brick while Boston mayor, the dishonorable Thomas Menino swings a baseball bat at fixtures.

democrats being democrats...

Another Kristallnacht would be an ugly thing...but not out of the realm of the OWS/Leftist playbook.

The lefties on political forums engage in trolling when they see something they don't like, which is another form of intimidation and bullying. We see it every day here.

Another Kristallnacht would be an ugly thing...but not out of the realm of the OWS/Leftist playbook.

Boston, Chicago, and now New York. The leftists are only a hair away from Kristallnacht. Those who fail to march in lockstep will find businesses destroyed by the party and their faithful followers.

The lefties on political forums engage in trolling when they see something they don't like, which is another form of intimidation and bullying. We see it every day here.

All the right wing shitheads do is troll up every thread that isn't bashing Obama. Which is true the right wing morons resort to thuggery and intimidation non stop.

Those are just words.

I have no concern with words. BUT when thugs like Poco “Joe” Moreno, Obama apparatchik Rahm Emanuel, and Boston Mayor Thomas Menino start abusing the law to haze a business by denying business licenses and building permits, because a business FAILS TO ADOPT AND ADHERE TO THE DNC PARTY LINE, then we honestly are at the place where a free people must take action.

The democrats are no different than the Khmer Rouge or Stalin's Bolsheviks. That's a serious charge and all the more serious because it is absolutely true. There is open assault on fundamental civil liberties, simply holding opinions contrary to the ruling party brings the full weight of the government against dissenters.

All the right wing shitheads do is troll up every thread that isn't bashing Obama. Which is true the right wing morons resort to thuggery and intimidation non stop.

Adn YOU troll thos that DO bash Obama because YOU don't have the courage to defend your own liberty...YOU prefer to be controlled.

WE don't.:eusa_hand:

*SHITHEAD*

No question that you'll be throwing bricks through Chick-Fil-A windows. How far will you go for your party? Will you identify those who eat Chicken sandwiches? If you find that a neighbor secretly opposes homosexual marriage, will you turn them in with hope they will be disappeared?

Would you run the showers for those who fail to swear loyalty to Barack Obama?

Forum List

Back