How To Fight Democrat Intimidation

Thanks for the admission. OBAMA is the biggest ASSHOLE of all.

Everything is Obamas fault especially when the right pretends that Obama should bring Unity to all of America. Strawman with a bar so high that no human can achieve it. Seems fair....ly retarded

Oh so Obama LIED when he stated he was a 'Unifying Figure'?

Really Gracie?

Whoa there buckaroo, a unifying figure is different than someone saying he will bring Unity to all of America...Where is that clip? Dont got it? :eusa_shhh:

Whoa there buckaroo, a unifying figure is different than someone saying he will bring Unity to all of America...Where is that clip? Dont got it? :eusa_shhh:

Obama is the most divisive figure in America since Abraham Lincoln. He is the most deliberately divisive figure in all of American history. Obama pits American against American in hopes of gaining power.

Let me guess, be even more of a gigantic prick? Try to scare people even more? Think up better bullshit?

You and your fellow brainless thugs are the only ones who are scaring people.

You rethugs crack me up. All the gun toting ass kicking military serving killers on here.
And you all scared of Nancy Pelosi. A Democract. Or is it Harry that sends you into sweats and chills at night.

Intimadated by tree hugging, whale saving, want kids to not be hungry, planet loving left wingers.

You guys are really like Mitt. Kinda scared all the time of losing.

You're right, I am scared of Nazi Pelosi. In fact, I'm terified of her, just as I would be terrified of someone with brain damage at the controls of a 747.

It's also scary to know there are so many certifiable morons in this country eager to vote these two maggots into office.

Everything is Obamas fault especially when the right pretends that Obama should bring Unity to all of America. Strawman with a bar so high that no human can achieve it. Seems fair....ly retarded

They didn't "pretend" a thing, turd. Obama said he would unite everyone.

And you fucking believed him??? Wtf? And now you are mad cause he didn't do it. That's funny.

No, I didn't believe him. He's a liberal, and therefore he's a liar. But there are plenty of weasels like you who supported these claims and plenty of suckers who fell for them.

What are you admitting, that it was stupid to vote for Obama?

The lefties on political forums engage in trolling when they see something they don't like, which is another form of intimidation and bullying. We see it every day here.

Those are just words.

I have no concern with words. BUT when thugs like Poco “Joe” Moreno, Obama apparatchik Rahm Emanuel, and Boston Mayor Thomas Menino start abusing the law to haze a business by denying business licenses and building permits, because a business FAILS TO ADOPT AND ADHERE TO THE DNC PARTY LINE, then we honestly are at the place where a free people must take action.

The democrats are no different than the Khmer Rouge or Stalin's Bolsheviks. That's a serious charge and all the more serious because it is absolutely true. There is open assault on fundamental civil liberties, simply holding opinions contrary to the ruling party brings the full weight of the government against dissenters.

No one was denied anything and the Mayor said what he said was stupid. So there is no need to try and use something that does not exists to justify your rage.

And you fucking believed him??? Wtf? And now you are mad cause he didn't do it. That's funny.

No, I didn't believe him. He's a liberal, and therefore he's a liar. But there are plenty of weasels like you who supported these claims and plenty of suckers who fell for them.

When can anybody unite the US of A with people like you?

Obama is the most divisive figure in America since Abraham Lincoln. He is the most deliberately divisive figure in all of American history. Obama pits American against American in hopes of gaining power.

He does like to rock the all white entitlement society boat, doesn't he?
And I like it.

yes, parasites need nice compliant victims, not people who understand who they are dealing with. The question is "why would anyone want to be united with the typical Obama constituent?" Who wants to be "united" with a leach?

When liberals talk about "unity" they mean in the exact same sense that a tick or a leach is "united" with its host.

No one was denied anything and the Mayor said what he said was stupid. So there is no need to try and use something that does not exists to justify your rage.

Except we have the party thugs in Chicago and New York saying the same.

The tendency of the party is totalitarianism. What we see here is simply the reaction of the party to those who think things that are not approved. Where they have power, they will punish anyone not obeying party thought laws.

The democrats' war on basic liberty marches on.

You rethugs crack me up. All the gun toting ass kicking military serving killers on here.
And you all scared of Nancy Pelosi. A Democract. Or is it Harry that sends you into sweats and chills at night.

Intimadated by tree hugging, whale saving, want kids to not be hungry, planet loving left wingers.

You guys are really like Mitt. Kinda scared all the time of losing.

We've seen what you of the left do. We've seen the Stasi, the KGB, the Khmer Rouge. We understand what you want for those who dissent.

Sorry, wrong country.

Except we have the party thugs in Chicago and New York saying the same.

The tendency of the party is totalitarianism. What we see here is simply the reaction of the party to those who think things that are not approved. Where they have power, they will punish anyone not obeying party thought laws.

The democrats' war on basic liberty marches on.

And what liberty does the right have for gays and their desire to be part of society? Nothing but laws that discriminate and hate, don't throw your vindictive myopic hysteria my way.
U need to take a chill pill or you will have a stroke, seriously.

yes, parasites need nice compliant victims, not people who understand who they are dealing with. The question is "why would anyone want to be united with the typical Obama constituent?" Who wants to be "united" with a leach?

When liberals talk about "unity" they mean in the exact same sense that a tick or a leach is "united" with its host.

A perfect example of failure. You refuse to see what and how you use words, you are nothing in the realm of a person in control of their emotions.

You seem to be cornfused. If you didn't believe what he said, what difference does it make?

And the only thing I am admitting is that I was not, nor have ever been, stupid enough to believe a politician. If you want to believe them (pols) what can I say.

But I have to admit, after what George Bush did, I would have voted for Mickey Mouse for Pres. (and if the GOP hadn't "selected" Palin, I might have voted for McCain. Again. Palin a heart beat away from the Presidency is something everyone should have been scared of.

You really can think George Bush and John McCain for giving us President Obama.
And the GOP has done worse this time. You Repubs must really like losing.

Forum List

Back