Obama wants to fight for our democracy

TroglocratsRdumb

Diamond Member
Aug 11, 2017
Obama > At the time, various state legislators across the country had already passed a variety of laws designed to make voting harder. It was an attack on everything John Lewis fought for, and a challenge to our most fundamental democratic freedoms.
Meanwhile, state legislators in 49 states have introduced more than 400 bills designed to suppress votes. Some of these bills we’ve seen before: legislation that would discourage voters, including racial minorities, low-income voters and young people from casting a ballot. Others aim to treat certain polling locations differently, creating one set of rules for voters living in cities and another set for people living in more conservative, rural areas.

Comment:
Obama is a liar.
The Democrats are not fighting for voting rights, they are trying to make their voter fraud easier.
They want to mandate nationwide mail-in ballots which are unsecure and highly susceptible to fraud.
They want to ban Poll Watchers.......why? There is no legitimate reason to ban Poll Watchers.
They want to ban Voter ID laws......why? There is no legitimate reason to ban Voter ID.
They want to allow non-citizens to vote in our elections.....why?
Obama's abuses of power are the real threat to our democracy.
Barry illegally used the IRS, CIA, FBI, DOJ and the FISA court as his political weapons just like it is done in banana republics.
Biden is weaponizing the DOJ to spy upon and to harass and to intimidate the corrupt Democrat Party's opponents.
This is the sort of abuses of power that destroys our democracy.

Last edited:
Obama > At the time, various state legislators across the country had already passed a variety of laws designed to make voting harder. It was an attack on everything John Lewis fought for, and a challenge to our most fundamental democratic freedoms.
Meanwhile, state legislators in 49 states have introduced more than 400 bills designed to suppress votes. Some of these bills we’ve seen before: legislation that would discourage voters, including racial minorities, low-income voters and young people from casting a ballot. Others aim to treat certain polling locations differently, creating one set of rules for voters living in cities and another set for people living in more conservative, rural areas.

Comment:
Obama is a liar.
The Democrats are not fighting for voting rights, they are trying to make their voter fraud easier.
The want to mandate nationwide mail-in ballots which are unsecure and highly susceptible to fraud.
They want to ban Poll Watchers.......why? There is no legitimate reason to ban Poll Watchers.
They want to ban Voter ID laws......why? There is no legitimate reason to ban Voter ID.
Barry illegally used the IRS, CIA, FBI, DOJ and the FISA court as his political weapons just like it is done in banana republics.
Biden is weaponizing the DOJ to spy upon and to harass and to intimidate the corrupt Democrat Party's opponents.
Question: Has anybody seen Obama lately? I heard he was in Gitmo.

Comment:
Obama is a liar.
The want to mandate nationwide mail-in ballots which are unsecure and highly susceptible to fraud.
Biden is abusing his powers so we will react.....so he can start either shooting us or locking us up.
They did the same thing in Venezuela.

Pure and simple, Obama, Biden, and the rest of the democrats are fighting for the supremacy of the democratic party.

Let's get one thing straight; we live in a constitutional republic, not a democracy. Democracy in it's purest form is basic majority rule where the minority has absolutely no say at all it what gets decided. It is precisely 50% plus 1 or better. That is not America, our system of gov't with it's checks and balances is designed to provide the those in the minority with some power in what gets decided. IOW, it is not good for a people to allow a simple majority to run roughshod over everyone else. But the democrats absolutely want to run roughshod over everybody else with their Far Left agenda and they make no bones about it. Make no mistake, the day they get enough votes in the WH, Senate, and House to do that is the day our constitutional republic goes to hell in a handbasket, because once they dismantle the checks and balances like the filibuster they will do as they please and if anyone else doesn't like it then tough shit.

IMHO a more accurate name might be the Democratic Party Power Grab Voting Rights Act.
I'm not sure how that is more accurate. . . this is a video of Brenda Snipes volunteers in action. . . That bill passes, this would be the norm across the nation. Forever, going forward.

(Tim Canova was a far left college professor that challenged Debbie Wasserman-Shultz, he is a Bernie Bro. btw, not even GOP.)

Comment:
Obama is a liar.
He was certainly no worse a liar than Bush, or Trump or Bill, though probably worse the Daddy Bush.

I doubt they are fighting to make fraud easier.

Mail in ballot could be secure if the two parties made it secure, though I like voting early, in person, myself. Just to do that, I stood in line for 40 minutes last time. Luckily I was voting early and was able to pick a pretty day to stand there in the line wrapped around the building, almost to the street. If you wait until voting day, you don't know what you are going to get in November.

Any chance you could point me to the line where they want to ban poll watchers or is that a political myth?

I like voter ID. It ought to be free for all voters and easily attainable, though.
Non-citizens should not be allowed to vote even in local elections (the only place I have heard it seriously put forth) and never will be allowed to vote in Federal elections, so I'm not too worried about it.

I don't think Obama has any power to abuse, except the power of speech, like trump.

I'm not sure which Obama illegalities you refer to in that gish gallop sentence, but as you know, I was not thrilled about Trumps banana republic tactics either.

Weaponizing the DOJ really cranked under the Son-Of-Bush Administration. I personally think we have enough people watching the subversive groups to be efficient as we are. It is unlikely they will pull off another attack on the capital any time soon, as they really aren't too bright. Besides, that is what the Department of Homeland Defense is all about.

I don't think they will destroy our Democracy. That was attempted and failed just a year ago with only 5 dead.

Mail in ballot could be secure if the two parties made it secure, though I like voting early, in person, myself. Just to do that, I stood in line for 40 minutes last time. Luckily I was voting early and was able to pick a pretty day to stand there in the line wrapped around the building, almost to the street. If you wait until voting day, you don't know what you are going to get in November.
Several states do ONLY mail-in ballots (100% by mail) for years and years. So we have the technology.

Only one person died. . . A rioter was shot.

If you can't get that fact straight, how can folks take you seriously?
Five died at the capitol that day. That' s a historical fact.

Five people died either shortly before, during, or following the event: one was shot by Capitol Police, another died of a drug overdose, and three died of natural causes. Many people were injured, including 138 police officers. Four officers who responded to the attack died by suicide within seven months.

Comment:
Obama is a liar.
They want to mandate nationwide mail-in ballots which are unsecure and highly susceptible to fraud.

Democracy? What democracy? Democracy is when people get a say in the running of their country. Just because you vote, doesn't mean it's counted. And that's the system that decides, not corruption, which there is plenty of, like gerrymandering.

If you're interested in DEMOCRACY, Proportional Representation is what you want.

Comment:
Obama is a liar.

Obama > At the time, various state legislators across the country had already passed a variety of laws designed to make voting harder.
Once again the mulatto messiah puts his ignorance on full display for all the world to see. "legislators" propose and vote on bills. Legislatures pass bills and send them to the executive to sign into law. No wonder that ignorant son of a bitch needed ghost writers for his books and was never published in the Harvard Law Review. That piece of chicago gutter trash can't be taken seriously, but he can be counted on to lie his faggot ass off.

Last edited:
Five died at the capitol that day. That' s a historical fact.

Five people died either shortly before, during, or following the event: one was shot by Capitol Police, another died of a drug overdose, and three died of natural causes. Many people were injured, including 138 police officers. Four officers who responded to the attack died by suicide within seven months.
If someone dies of a heart attack at a concert, the concert didn't give them the heart attack.

If someone goes to a movie, and they overdose on drugs, the movie didn't do them in.

You can have your own little reality if you want, but your dumb ass propaganda doesn't work on the rest of us.

Only one person died. . . A rioter was shot.

If you can't get that fact straight, how can folks take you seriously?
I counted the trump supporter lady on the steps, the officer that had some kind of brain hemorrhage and some suicidal officers after they defended.
Yes, the brain hemorrhage guy may have been plain medical, and I actually don't really have much sympathy for people doing away with themselves, as tragic to their families as that may be.
So, on your complaint, I will drop the number of dead to 2 that died there, that day.
Does that make the attack on the capital sound better to you?

Forum List

Back