How To Fight Democrat Intimidation

where are dissenters marched off to in this nation?

The left has nowhere near the power needed to accomplish that goal.

Will Rahm Emanuel, Thomas Menino, Poco “Joe” Moreno, Ed Lee (San Francisco), and the Muppets be out breaking Chick-Fil-A windows on Kristalnacht? Power is gained by fostering hatred, the left are the masters of hate and are focusing their hate on anyone who hold ideas they don't approve of.

And what liberty does the right have for gays and their desire to be part of society?

What the fuck are you babbling about?

Nothing but laws that discriminate and hate, don't throw your vindictive myopic
hysteria my way.

Homosexuals have the same rights as everyone else, No one is "discriminating" against them. Yes, you demand that marriage be redefined as payment for homosexual support for Obama, but that is graft to a special interest, not basic rights.

Even if it were though, that still doesn't justify the thug left from crushing basic free speech. IF the scum on the left can deny legal permits and licenses to those who hold opinions the party doesn't like, then in what way is there any liberty?

Can the DMV deny me a drivers license if I have a Romney sticker on my car? Can the post office refuse to deliver mail if I fail to put an Obama sign in my yard?

U need to take a chill pill or you will have a stroke, seriously.

I need to get you thugs out of any position of power.

No one was denied anything and the Mayor said what he said was stupid. So there is no need to try and use something that does not exists to justify your rage.

Except we have the party thugs in Chicago and New York saying the same.

The tendency of the party is totalitarianism. What we see here is simply the reaction of the party to those who think things that are not approved. Where they have power, they will punish anyone not obeying party thought laws.

The democrats' war on basic liberty marches on.

And what liberty does the right have for gays and their desire to be part of society? Nothing but laws that discriminate and hate, don't throw your vindictive myopic hysteria my way.

Who has attempted to deny gays of their rights? What the fuck are you babbling about now?

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

So your previous statement was full of shit. Agreed.

The statement was entirely correct.

The left is totalitarian. The left will reduce and revoke liberty in direct conjunction with the power they have. Where the left has a little power, they will use it to limit freedom a little bit. Speech codes, screams of "racist" at those who dissent, etc.

Where the left has a lot of power, then gulags and death camps.

In every case the left will use any and all power that they do have to deny freedom.

No one was denied anything and the Mayor said what he said was stupid. So there is no need to try and use something that does not exists to justify your rage.

Except we have the party thugs in Chicago and New York saying the same.

The tendency of the party is totalitarianism. What we see here is simply the reaction of the party to those who think things that are not approved. Where they have power, they will punish anyone not obeying party thought laws.

The democrats' war on basic liberty marches on.

And what liberty does the right have for gays and their desire to be part of society? Nothing but laws that discriminate and hate, don't throw your vindictive myopic hysteria my way.

are gays not human do they transcend humanity? do they lose the same rights for being together as single people do? Do they want benefits for being equal or benefits for the sake of benefits?

Forum List

Back