How To Fight Democrat Intimidation

Buford

Rookie
May 15, 2012
In a house
The Democrat party is very sick in my opinion. Obama has not brought us together like he promised. In fact, I can't think of any promises he made that have helped the American people. Try this on for size. From the article:

"Left-wing intolerance and lack of respect for diversity of opinion play out every day in the national arena. The president routinely takes center stage when, cloaked with fancy rhetoric and peppered with jocular musings, he vilifies success, wealth, education, self-reliance, religion, etc.

His surrogates point fingers at fictitious racism, just as Louise Lucas did this past week, and his pundits slander the innocent with heinous crimes, as George Stephanopoulos and Brian Ross did when they rushed to judgment and tagged the Movie Massacre Murderer a Tea Partier. These displays of intolerance, invective, and hate have become so commonplace during the Obama years that they are no longer byproducts of the silly season, but rather the stuff of every day."

Read more: Articles: How to Fight Democrat Intimidation

After Reagan defeated the USSR he left them no choice but to complete their planned takeover of the Democrat Party, and that's what they are today, an appendage of a foreign power

The OP and the radical right wing americanthinker need a tissue. Boo fin' hoo.

Last edited:
Yeah, Democrats are intimidating the GOP? That is worthy of a chuckle. Having a sucky Monday. Thanks for the comic relief.

BTW: Rasmussen has Obama leading in 6 swing states. You should be intimidated by the voters. Is Governor Romney still running/strolling for President?

We can start with threatening and prosecuting whistle blowers............

The ATF Started a whole new emphasis on the chain of command.

I'm lost. When did they start doing that?

You're lost alright. Another sudden case of Who, What, Where, When Syndrome. It always attacks lefties when the truth is revealed.

And nobody has yet to show me a "truth" after I asked for one in the last 2 posts. >:|

Actually, Buford does have a point despite the fact that he is just focusing on the Democrats.

You can get your political point across without resulting to such nasty and tactics. In fact, the major political parties tend to exhibit a form of "narcissitic rage" in their treatment of the opposition. I can say to you Democrats and Republicans that endorse suchhorrible behavior is "get over yourselves"!

If the American public was a bit more rational in its thinking,it would shun political parties that uses such tricks. Alas, when there is only two parties that behave like overgrown kids, what can the citizenry do?

.......What intimidation?

Try reading something other then msnbc.............. How about the huff po. Is that cool.............?

Obama More Aggressive Than Bush In Targeting Whistleblowers

Obama Administration Prosecuting "Exactly the Kind of Whistleblower Who Deserves Protection"

There was only 893 thousand hits.

.......What intimidation?

Yeah, really.

I mean, it's not like the democrats are the Khmer Rouge and any person or business who holds opinions not sanctioned by the dictator will have permits and business licenses refused or revoked.

I mean, it's not like the democrats are fucking jackbooted thugs...

Mayor of Chicago, Oberfuhrer Rahm Emanuel, said today the company’s views are “anti-gay” and “Chick-Mil-A’s values are not Chicago’s values.”

Boston Mayor Comrade Thomas Menino got some free publicity by announcing that he would try to block the restaurant chain’s attempt to open a store in his town.

On July 25 the Chicago Tribune reported that the city’s First Ward alderman, Comrade Poco “Joe” Moreno, would attempt to block Chick-fil-A’s attempts to open a restaurant in his neighborhood.

Try reading something other then msnbc.............. How about the huff po. Is that cool.............?

Obama More Aggressive Than Bush In Targeting Whistleblowers

Obama Administration Prosecuting "Exactly the Kind of Whistleblower Who Deserves Protection"

There was only 893 thousand hits.

Thank you for providing something, unlike the others with the HURR DURR and not providing anything.

And I agree. This is not acceptable.

While it's the Obama admin who is doing this, lets ask ourselves a few questions.

1. How is the Democratic party handling this overall?
2. How is the Republican party handling this overall?
3. How would Romney and his admin handle this?

The best results win.

You are right by saying that this is wrong, but you shouldn't just blame a certain someone when someone else would the exact same thing or worse.

Yeah, Democrats are intimidating the GOP?

democrats are a bunch of fucking thugs. The left is totalitarian by design, the fact that the dims will try to crush anyone who fails to march lockstep with the part should be no surprise.

That is worthy of a chuckle. Having a sucky Monday. Thanks for the comic relief.

You really gufaw at civil rights being crushed by thugs..

BTW: Rasmussen has Obama leading in 6 swing states. You should be intimidated by the voters. Is Governor Romney still running/strolling for President?

Last EC map I saw had Romney winning.

After Dear Leader's fuckup with class warfare, I would guess his chances of a second term are pretty slim.

Forum List

Back