How To Discuss Ethics With The Unethical.

weedwhacker

Rookie
May 10, 2018
That is at a public anything debate forum that I don't have thousands of dollars to create myself. I have tried other forums and failed. (But not from being proven wrong) No doubt I will fail here too. And I can tell you why. For example, imagine that right at this very moment, even though you and many other people have computers, you are living in ancient Greece or Rome. (Or currently in China or Japan) Where pedophilia and homosexuality are common every day things. But you expressed an opinion that all kwears should fukin di. Remember, this is just an example.

Now even though homosexuality was an open part of that culture, but it was in fact too abrasive for a healthy society, how far do you think saying such a thing would go. Even though it is ethical, how can it be discussed. As politely and inoffensively as possible? Well doing so would be treating the topic lightly. And anything talked about lightly will be taken lightly. Therefore, unlikely to change.

This is what I am likely to be faced with were. Metaphorically speaking, you are all going to have to deal with the fact that you're all a bunch of fukin kwears.

That is at a public anything debate forum that I don't have thousands of dollars to create myself. I have tried other forums and failed. (But not from being proven wrong) No doubt I will fail here too. And I can tell you why. For example, imagine that right at this very moment, even though you and many other people have computers, you are living in ancient Greece or Rome. (Or currently in China or Japan) Where pedophilia and homosexuality are common every day things. But you expressed an opinion that all kwears should fukin di. Remember, this is just an example.

Now even though homosexuality was an open part of that culture, but it was in fact too abrasive for a healthy society, how far do you think saying such a thing would go. Even though it is ethical, how can it be discussed. As politely and inoffensively as possible? Well doing so would be treating the topic lightly. And anything talked about lightly will be taken lightly. Therefore, unlikely to change.

This is what I am likely to be faced with were. Metaphorically speaking, you are all going to have to deal with the fact that you're all a bunch of fukin kwears.

e10hml.jpg

Where I live, car theft, bank robbery, and meth are the most prominent vices, not pedo- or homo- sexuality.

e10hml.jpg
No ...

He did not say anything about bestiality Hossfly .

Don't confuse ethics with morality. There are some common elements, but ethics does not pre-suppose Natural Law, and relies solely on logic to establish what is acceptable, desirable, and unacceptable.

To discuss ethics with ANYONE, you have to be able to build a logical case for your argument, then support it with observable facts and logic. If you think that the Greek practice of pederasty with minor pupils was unethical, make your case.

Remember, this is just an example- of somebody trying too hard to metaphorically pretend he/she/it is hard.

Got to break it down on what type of Queer you are ref: to. Just like murders there are different types. So just break it down so it can be talked about.

I'm talking to everybody. At least 98% of you that is.

Where I live, car theft, bank robbery, and meth are the most prominent vices, not pedo- or homo- sexuality.

The homo thing was just a metaphor. What kind of kwearness do you prescribe to. Capitalism? Globalization? Species (race) mixing?

Don't confuse ethics with morality. There are some common elements, but ethics does not pre-suppose Natural Law, and relies solely on logic to establish what is acceptable, desirable, and unacceptable.

To discuss ethics with ANYONE, you have to be able to build a logical case for your argument, then support it with observable facts and logic. If you think that the Greek practice of pederasty with minor pupils was unethical, make your case.

Ethics and morality are the same thing. Trying to separate the two is splitting hairs. It is something an unethical person would do to avoid getting right down to the point. Next, to discuss ethics with anybody, such as at this or any other forum, you first have to be able to do so. But you can't. At least not as far as saying anything that really matters. I doubt very much if you could even do so in a PM. If you want the real story, email me at [email protected].

Next, you bring up the morality of kwearness. But it can't really be discussed without being "offensive" or "politically incorrect." And doing otherwise would be a waste of time. Also, if you judged it to be wrong, what then. You going to ban it and shove the homos back into the closet? That would be coming back around to being "offensive" and "politically correct."

So here's the thing. To really be inoffensive and really politically correct, you HAVE to be "offensive" and politically "incorrect." Which is something that those who run any type of forum fail to grasp. For one reason, it goes against their unethical standards. But a pendulum must be allowed to swing both ways, (unlike anything besides a hermaphrodite species) otherwise nothing will work.

Got to break it down on what type of Queer you are ref: to. Just like murders there are different types. So just break it down so it can be talked about.

Well you got away with it. Now watch me get banned for saying the "offensive" word too. QUEER! To that end, there is no such thing as a good one. Let me elaborate. Are you a slug or a worm? They are hermaphrodites. Unless you are one of those two things, you shouldn't support queerness.
Sexes amongst the many species that have male and female sexes exist for a reason. Supporting queerness is contrary to the wisdom of evolution that caused them to be.

Forum List

Back