How to Debate Current Events With The LGBT Posters

If it's a cult who is the one at the top being worshipped?

The demon of faggotry. Next question?

Donald Trump? I never knew......

No, this guy:

download-1-1.sized-770x415xt.png

Ah Roy Moore....

^That guy is not this guy:

iu
Damn- you are right- the child molester is not the head of the Gay Kult Klub.......

The demon of faggotry. Next question?

No, this guy:

Ah Roy Moore....

iu
Damn- you are right- the child molester is not the head of the Gay Kult Klub.......

You have as much proof that he is a deviant as I have that you are.

`
Every month, I go to a secret LGBT meeting, located deep somewhere within the Black Hills of South Dakota. It is there where the Gay Agenda planned and executed. We have clandestine operatives planted all over the US but especially in online forums. If I say anymore, I will be terminated.
`

What's that meeting called, anyway?

When those things fail with one of their hallmark posters, usually mdk or Syriusly, you'll suddenly see a spate of "backup reinforcements". These are posters, LGBT sympathists who come on with a gang attack, smearing ad hominems and literally beating the crap out of you until you back off. If that fails...if all that regular routine fails...they have one favorite backup. And that's the Ace I mentioned. They accuse you of being a closeted homosexual because "you're so obsessed with homosexual topics'.

Well, that and you never, ever talk about ANYTHING ELSE!

Now, you take a look at my posting history, I talk about LGBT things, usually in response to some homomphobic bigot who needs to come out of the closet, but I also talk about Obama Care, the Middle East, All Things Trump, Gun Control, and whatever the heck else I happen to be interested in that day.

But every thread you start, it's about the gay stuff.

Again, if I saw a vegetarian who just couldn't stop talking about Steak, I'd wonder if he was sneaking visits to the Sizzler.

Do they still have Sizzlers?

CHICKEN-STEAK-SIZZLER.jpg

But when I see a homophobe who just can't stop talking about gay stuff, with graphic descriptions of gay sex, then I have to conclude...

he's really obsessed with that stuff.

No, this guy:

Ah Roy Moore....

iu

You have as much proof that he is a deviant as I have that you are.

Really? Name the 14 year old girl that has accused me of sexually molesting her- oh wait if you did that you would be violating USMB policy.

Because as usual you are just trolling

When those things fail with one of their hallmark posters, usually mdk or Syriusly, you'll suddenly see a spate of "backup reinforcements". These are posters, LGBT sympathists who come on with a gang attack, smearing ad hominems and literally beating the crap out of you until you back off. If that fails...if all that regular routine fails...they have one favorite backup. And that's the Ace I mentioned. They accuse you of being a closeted homosexual because "you're so obsessed with homosexual topics'.

Now, you take a look at my posting history, I talk about LGBT things, usually in response to some homomphobic bigot who needs to come out of the closet, but I also talk about Obama Care, the Middle East, All Things Trump, Gun Control, and whatever the heck else I happen to be interested in that day.

Again, if I saw a vegetarian who just couldn't stop talking about Steak, I'd wonder if he was sneaking visits to the Sizzler.

But when I see a homophobe who just can't stop talking about gay stuff, with graphic descriptions of gay sex, then I have to conclude...

Case in point, Mal....who finally came out of the closet after a lot of self-destructive behavior.

Idk but..Sizzlers should definitely be outlawed. When your steak fits into a plastic mold, something is wrong there.

I do not need to know actually. Of course I also see none of the nefarious acts so obvious to the .......nefarious acts cult.*

*You know who you are.

But when I see a homophobe who just can't stop talking about gay stuff

Kind of like a non-Jew/non-Muslim who can't stop obsessing about Israel. Something must be motivating all that hatred over an issue that doesn't effect them.

And Sil claims to be a woman. Women who hate gay people would occasionally discuss lesbian sex.

Does Sil ever describe deviant lesbian sex?

She has described a failed sexual assault on her by a lesbian

Of course she has.
^^ These two styles are "personal stalker type ad hominem".... A classic "go to" when just plain old ad hominem fails to shut the poster down. This one comes also with a suggestion that the opponent is "closet homosexual"....or "vindictive hater" Well done. Next example?

Thanks to all the LGBT bloggers so far who have shown up to grace us with their various styles of suppressing the dialogue they don't want happening.

And Sil claims to be a woman. Women who hate gay people would occasionally discuss lesbian sex.

Of course she has.
^^ These two styles are "personal stalker type ad hominem".... A classic "go to" when just plain old ad hominem fails to shut the poster down. This one comes also with a suggestion that the opponent is "closet homosexual"....or "vindictive hater" Well done. Next example?

Thanks to all the LGBT bloggers so far who have shown up to grace us with their various styles of suppressing the dialogue they don't want happening.
So we are supposed to just ignore all those who obsess on homosexuality and end up being self-suppressing homosexuals?

Of course she has.
^^ These two styles are "personal stalker type ad hominem"....

Nope- I am just repeating what you have stated at times here at USMB or over a PF.

Just more of your bizarre history of targeting gays.

Of course she has.

That's odd.

If your silly dialogue were being repressed, how is it that there is so damn much of it?

Forum List

Back