How to Debate Current Events With The LGBT Posters

Silhouette

Gold Member
Jul 15, 2013
Inspired from this thread: Dumont v Lyons 2017 : Will Fathers (or Mothers) Be Judicially-Legislated Into Irrelevance? by comment #33
^Spam machine.
You should have seen Syri trying to convince everyone I must be a homosexual because I hate homosexual political activism yesterday. As unfruitful as that line is ....he still pushes that line.
What you need to understand, and I say this as a 15 year veteran of stumping against this cult overtaking our society, is that they employ the same tactics that Scientology does to beat down dissenters into submission. As all cults do. What you're experiencing is what I noticed long ago was the Ace of spades of sorts. When they feel someone is making points they cannot refute, they first beat them up with ad hominems. When that fails, they try distraction, also known as "introducing a strawman" for you to chase until you forgot the good points you were making and a few pages have bled back. Syriusly's specialty (for which she should get busted here at USMB) is spamming ad hominem posts to bleed pages she doesn't want viewers to see into obscurity.

When those things fail with one of their hallmark posters, usually mdk or Syriusly, you'll suddenly see a spate of "backup reinforcements". These are posters, LGBT sympathists who come on with a gang attack, smearing ad hominems and literally beating the crap out of you until you back off. If that fails...if all that regular routine fails...they have one favorite backup. And that's the Ace I mentioned. They accuse you of being a closeted homosexual because "you're so obsessed with homosexual topics'. In so doing, with a sweep of a word they back off most posters who were otherwise tenacious. And of course that has the added benefit of introducing yet another strawman topic; getting you to defend yourself and wander away from the subject.

I've seen these tactics used across the internet for decades now. This is how they controlled the conversation. This is how they corralled many who would have otherwise legitimately objected to gay marriage and now, forced-adoption to gays that they're trying (violating the Infancy Doctrine). This is what an organized cult looks like online.

So, don't buy into it. Stay the course. If you have points to make, make them. Bow your head to the flack. Ignore the invitations to flame, the insults, the badgering and yes, the accusations that you're a homo too. Ignore it all and stay the course. They hate that shit. :popcorn:

If it's a cult who is the one at the top being worshipped?
And Moonglow. I forgot that he is the quintessential "topic stopper", introducing snark and strawmen. See, he would rather we discuss LGBT as a cult than how that cult actually functions online. Get it? So posters won't learn about that.

But to answer your question, it's a shadow group of very powerful gay men, and some lesbians. If you need a generic name to fit your strawman, I'd have to throw out Soros.

We're gonna have fun with this thread as each of the USMB LGBT crew show up to display their talents.

If it's a cult who is the one at the top being worshipped?
And Moonglow. I forgot that he is the quintessential "topic stopper", introducing snark and strawmen. See, he would rather we discuss LGBT as a cult than how that cult actually functions online. Get it? So posters won't learn about that.

But to answer your question, it's a shadow group of very powerful gay men, and some lesbians. If you need a generic name to fit your strawman, I'd have to throw out Soros.

We're gonna have fun with this thread as each of the USMB LGBT crew show up to display their talents.
A cult needs to have a head figure to adorate, just who is that in the LGBT community cult seen only on FaceBook...?

C'mon Syriusly, mkd etc. Don't disappoint! Don't you guys get paid per post? PayPerPost - Wikipedia

They say it's unethical. And it is if you think about how Google and polling is affected by overall web content. If you spam the web with "pro lgbt" posts by just a handful of paid bloggers, then the perception that "society is ready for the LGBT cult agenda" is massively skewed outside the reality of the situation. And they know this well. And they employ it to the hilt and always have. Hence why we have the judicial-legislation called "Obegefell 2015". Judges pay attention to these "online trends" as a quick means of assessing public sentiments where such mandates are required in the upper levels of the appeals courts and the USSC.

They were thusly falsely-informed.

Last edited:
C'mon Syriusly, mkd etc. Don't disappoint! Don't you guys get paid per post? PayPerPost - Wikipedia

They say it's unethical. And it is if you think about how Google and polling is affected by overall web content. If you spam the web with "pro lgbt" posts by just a handful of paid bloggers, then the perception that "society is ready for the LGBT cult agenda" is massively skewed outside the reality of the situation. And they know this well. And they employ it to the hilt and always have. Hence why we have the judicial-legislation called "Obegefell 2015". Judges pay attention to these "online trends" as a quick means of assessing public sentiments where such mandates are required in the upper levels of the appeals courts and the USSC.

They were thusly falsely-informed.

I don't get paid to post here, Mentally Sil. Besides, watching you continually make a fool of yourself is its own reward.

Have you ever read The Screwtape Letters? The homos are all Screwtape thinking we are all Wormwood.

`
Every month, I go to a secret LGBT meeting, located deep somewhere within the Black Hills of South Dakota. It is there where the Gay Agenda planned and executed. We have clandestine operatives planted all over the US but especially in online forums. If I say anymore, I will be terminated.
`

`
Every month, I go to a secret LGBT meeting, located deep somewhere within the Black Hills of South Dakota. It is there where the Gay Agenda planned and executed. We have clandestine operatives planted all over the US but especially in online forums. If I say anymore, I will be terminated.
`

I am in charge of the Pittsburgh Chapter of the Gay Agenda. Proudly Destroying Marriage Since 1952. Howdy, Sister!

Forum List

Back