Zone1 How to Close the “Achievement Gap” in Los Angeles Schools, by Mary Morrison

I would avoid inner city black 12 year olds. :omg:
I’m a petite 5’3 woman. Most of those little thugs were bigger than me, and certainly stronger. And with no values or decency taught in their homes, well…..not a good situation.

You need to grow a pair.
I carry, but I don't put myself is situations where I might have to shoot someone. Actually, where I live there is no "inner city black" population. However, my city has had a black crime problem for decades due to its proximity to Chicago, Milwaukee, and Minneapolis.

I carry, but I don't put myself is situations where I might have to shoot someone. Actually, where I live there is no "inner city black" population. However, my city has had a black crime problem for decades due to its proximity to Chicago, Milwaukee, and Minneapolis.

You need to "carry" for 12 year olds? Pathetic.

Yes, a 12-year-old boy is capable of rendering me unconscious - at least those in the inner-city schools. I actually think some of them were 13 and 14, and just left behind.
Age 12 is just about the time anger and confusion sets into boys of all races if things at home aren't right, mainly the absence or lack of a loving father or father figure.

Age 12 is just about the time anger and confusion sets into boys of all races if things at home aren't right, mainly the absence or lack of a loving father or father figure.
Yes, agree…..the absence of a positive father figure is very damaging (to boys and girls alike, but worse for boys).

If blacks could get cut their 72% out of wedlock rate - SHAMEFUL - in half, they would see a significant drop in the associated ills associated with it, primarily poverty and crime.

Now I’m not saying that every black is capable of college or professional-level work. But even at the 85 IQ level, people can squeak though high school and then get a training certificate in a trade. That, assuming they did not have two or so babies OOW, would bring them to at least the lower end of middle class.

It’s not rocket science.
All we need to do is to stop paying welfare checks to unmarried women and their illegitimate children. They should be denied any assistance by the government at all. Those who care for the children of fathers who do not care about their children contribute to the loss of the paternal instinct in humans.

Beginning in 1964 in the United States the welfare system has perpetuated the survival of instincts that enhanced success in the African jungle, but which are destructive to civilization.

Unkotare you are pathetic. :mad:
Pathetic is you old women frightened of 12 year old boys. How do you think it makes kids feel when cowardly old people tremble every time they walk past? Do you think that encourages better behavior or encourages young people to think well fuck them if that’s how they think about me? Stop being pathetic cowards and start treating people like individuals, including young people. Some of you all are really fucking ridiculously pathetic.

The inner public schools are a zoo. I worked across the street from an elementary school, and I timed my lunch break to avoid their recess. Some of those obnoxious 11- and 12-year old boys were taller and stronger than me (well, obviously stronger) and i didn’t like walk past them as they yell racist slurs and sexual innuendo against a white middle-aged woman. Absolutely disgusting.
True. And as Biden keeps pushing the false narrative that "White Supremacy" is the greatest threat to America -- the exact opposite is true. There's far more hatred from blacks towards whites (per capita) than the other way around.

Pathetic is you old women frightened of 12 year old boys. How do you think it makes kids feel when cowardly old people tremble every time they walk past? Do you think that encourages better behavior or encourages young people to think well fuck them if that’s how they think about me? Stop being pathetic cowards and start treating people like individuals, including young people. Some of you all are really fucking ridiculously pathetic.
We treat blacks as a protected class, not as individuals. If we did we'd have to build more prisons. Truth, no sarcasm intended.

I’d love to take the money we are paying to bring in and support illegal immigrants and allocate it to the construction and operation of new prisons.
Also, compulsory treatment centers for drug addicts, and supervised shelters for the homeless to get them off the streets.

Also, compulsory treatment centers for drug addicts, and supervised shelters for the homeless to get them off the streets.
What about the big shelters now housing illegals? We can deport them while their hearings are pending, since most of the asylum claims are bogus anyway, and repurpose the shelter for homeless Americans.

The categorical rejection of intelligence tests is mystifying. Every valid indicator shows they are accurate.

I’d love to take the money we are paying to bring in and support illegal immigrants and allocate it to the construction and operation of new prisons.

Forum List

Back