How to avoid being deceived by the media.

P F Tinmore, et al,

Yes --- I like to leave good links.

The statement that: "Palestinian political violence refers to acts of violence or terror undertaken to further the Palestinian cause."

Good link, thanks.

Palestinian nationalism is the national movement of the Palestinian people. It has roots in the national liberation movements emerging in the 19th and 20th centuries, calling for the rejection of colonialism and movements calling for national independence.[1] In opposition to pan-Arabism,[citation needed] Palestinian nationalism has emphasized Palestinian self-determination and has rejected the historic occupation of the Palestinian territories by Israel[2] and the non-domestic Arab rule by Egypt over the Gaza Strip and Jordan over the West Bank.
(COMMENT)
Don't read more into this than what is written.

This particular passage doesn't actually say anything that I've not said before. And it certainly does say anything pertaining to the use of threats or force.

Most Respectfully,
R
Why do you consistently hold Israel's point of view?

Why do you consistently hold Islamic terrorist's point of view, and defend their actions ?

P F Tinmore, et al,

This calls for an off-topic personal opinion.

(OFF-TOPIC)

Some views on which moral judgments are based and decisions are made --- hold relative to some particular viewpoint --- and --- that no viewpoint is so unique as to be preferred over any other viewpoint. It has long been held that different cultures often exhibit radically different moral values. Certainly we see this in the everyday differences between Islamic moral views and western moral views (not including these aspects which are radicalized).

I do not believe that the radicalized and hostile Arab Palestinians exercise the same set of values on life and pursue the same moral obligations towards their citizenry as do the western cultures; including Israel. There was a point in the early 1970's that I could have been sympathetic to either side. But since the 1972 Olympics, the Palestinians that hijacked a commercial airliner and killed an American - throwing his body onto the tarmac, when the Palestinians pirated a Cruise Ship and threw a crippled American overboard in his wheelchair, etc, etc, etc, I began to take a critical look at the Palestinians that called themselves victims. I began to look at the way they place a value on life (virtually none) and their duty to Jihad as a justification for suicide bombing, hijackings, piracy, improved explosives, and other forms of coercion of protected citizens. And today, while over time the countermeasures have reduced some of these types of attacks, the Palestinians of varying types and kinds, still think that it is proper to target civilians, fire rockets indiscriminately, and to use densely populated areas as a screen against military responses.

My view is not unique and is not necessarily preferred as the discriminator in identifying factions of Palestinians as NOT a people that have much in common cause with me. I see no redeeming qualities at all that warrant a change in my position relative to the worthiness of the Palestinians. The Palestinians are just as radicalized as other Islamic threat we could name. I advocate that the Arab Palestinians be held accountable to the same standards (Customary IHL) for all the various terrorist actions since 1949, as a just cause for an active defense against them.

Yes, I'm consistent.

Most Respectfully,
R
WOW are you racist and misinformed.

I suppose that you think that violence is created in a vacuum.

Where is the racism in his posts, that are based around accepted reports of Islamic violence and terrorism. It is you that is deliberately misinformed as to the reality.

I suppose you think that the massacres of non muslims since 635 C.E. was the fault of the Zionists ?. The violence came about because the Jews refused to be subservient to the muslims, and created defence groups to protect themselves.

P F Tinmore, et al,

Well, you can believe what you want.

P F Tinmore, et al,

(OFF-TOPIC)

Some views on which moral judgments are based and decisions are made --- hold relative to some particular viewpoint --- and --- that no viewpoint is so unique as to be preferred over any other viewpoint. It has long been held that different cultures often exhibit radically different moral values. Certainly we see this in the everyday differences between Islamic moral views and western moral views (not including these aspects which are radicalized).

I do not believe that the radicalized and hostile Arab Palestinians exercise the same set of values on life and pursue the same moral obligations towards their citizenry as do the western cultures; including Israel. There was a point in the early 1970's that I could have been sympathetic to either side. But since the 1972 Olympics, the Palestinians that hijacked a commercial airliner and killed an American - throwing his body onto the tarmac, when the Palestinians pirated a Cruise Ship and threw a crippled American overboard in his wheelchair, etc, etc, etc, I began to take a critical look at the Palestinians that called themselves victims. I began to look at the way they place a value on life (virtually none) and their duty to Jihad as a justification for suicide bombing, hijackings, piracy, improved explosives, and other forms of coercion of protected citizens. And today, while over time the countermeasures have reduced some of these types of attacks, the Palestinians of varying types and kinds, still think that it is proper to target civilians, fire rockets indiscriminately, and to use densely populated areas as a screen against military responses.

My view is not unique and is not necessarily preferred as the discriminator in identifying factions of Palestinians as NOT a people that have much in common cause with me. I see no redeeming qualities at all that warrant a change in my position relative to the worthiness of the Palestinians. The Palestinians are just as radicalized as other Islamic threat we could name. I advocate that the Arab Palestinians be held accountable to the same standards (Customary IHL) for all the various terrorist actions since 1949, as a just cause for an active defense against them.

Yes, I'm consistent.

Most Respectfully,
R

(COMMENT)

It is not racist to oppose radicalized Islamic terrorists and jihadists. I did not even mention a particular "race."

Nothing I've said here is based on misinformation.

Like I said, believe what you want. You asked the question and I gave an answer. I recommend that you don't play the race card all the time. It gets old.

Most Respectfully,
R
You believe that Israel can do whatever it wants to the Palestinians and they are supposed to sit on their hands.

That is a racist view.

Where did he post those words, or are they the result of your RACIST POV that see's the Jews as the culprits and the muslims as the innocents

P F Tinmore, et al,

I believe that the Palestinians have, through an extended period of belligerence, hostilities, and violence, gradually brought upon themselves an ever increasing security countermeasures in response to the Arab Palestinian asymmetric terrorism.

You believe that Israel can do whatever it wants to the Palestinians and they are supposed to sit on their hands.

That is a racist view.
(COMMENT)

It is not a matter of the Israelis believing that they can do whatever they want to the Palestinians. This is a drama queen presentation of the Palestinians pretending to be the virtual victim.

It is a matter of the Palestinian believing that they can to whatever they want to the Israelis; without consequence. And when Palestinians receive the consequence, they assume the cry-baby stance as if the response was totally unwarranted.

Remember, the security countermeasures came upon the Palestinians gradually. The construction of the Security Barrier began in July 2003. It was established to protect Israelis, and erect a non-violent response to the 70 attacks (290 dead and 1900 wounded) by carried out by Palestinian terrorists in the period 2000 to 2003. A marked reduction (of more than 90%) in the attacks by Palestinian was noted following the construction of the security fence. And a reduction of 70% - to - 80% of the of casualties (dead and wounded) since the construction.

There are a number of diplomatic options to the addressing of the Palestinian experience. However the Palestinians (with the exception of the Oslo Accord) have demonstrated their lack of willingness to refrain from the use of threat or force as a means of solving the disputes. They have consistently chose to avoid peaceful means and adopt Jihad and Armed Struggle as their preferred method of dispute resolution --- use by the Islamic Resistance, the Palestinian Jihad and the Fedayeen.

What the Hostile and Violent Palestinians have consistently argued is that they have the right by any means available to combat the Occupation which they have made worse over time through their terrorist campaigns, and insurgent activity. They have not argued for peaceful resolution. In fact, they have demonstrated that if the Israelis unilaterally withdraw from previously occupied territory, that the Palestinians will step-up violence.

No one said that the Palestinians "are supposed to sit on their hands." But by the same token, the International Community has not condoned the use of terrorism. "Nothing can justify terrorism -- ever. No grievance, no goal, no cause can excuse terrorist acts," UN Secretary-General Ban Ki-moon said, calling for removal of conditions that feed the problem.

"Terrorism festers where conflicts are endemic, and where human rights, human dignity and human life are not protected and impunity prevails," he said.

The Palestinian Leadership have focus nearly all their resources on the perpetuation of conditions that ignite the ever greater need for containment. The Palestinians, since 1949, have conducted terrorism and insurgent actions with impunity and protection from the International Community.

MostRespectfully,
R

P F Tinmore, et al,

I believe that the Palestinians have, through an extended period of belligerence, hostilities, and violence, gradually brought upon themselves an ever increasing security countermeasures in response to the Arab Palestinian asymmetric terrorism.

That is a racist view.
(COMMENT)

It is not a matter of the Israelis believing that they can do whatever they want to the Palestinians. This is a drama queen presentation of the Palestinians pretending to be the virtual victim.

It is a matter of the Palestinian believing that they can to whatever they want to the Israelis; without consequence. And when Palestinians receive the consequence, they assume the cry-baby stance as if the response was totally unwarranted.

Remember, the security countermeasures came upon the Palestinians gradually. The construction of the Security Barrier began in July 2003. It was established to protect Israelis, and erect a non-violent response to the 70 attacks (290 dead and 1900 wounded) by carried out by Palestinian terrorists in the period 2000 to 2003. A marked reduction (of more than 90%) in the attacks by Palestinian was noted following the construction of the security fence. And a reduction of 70% - to - 80% of the of casualties (dead and wounded) since the construction.

There are a number of diplomatic options to the addressing of the Palestinian experience. However the Palestinians (with the exception of the Oslo Accord) have demonstrated their lack of willingness to refrain from the use of threat or force as a means of solving the disputes. They have consistently chose to avoid peaceful means and adopt Jihad and Armed Struggle as their preferred method of dispute resolution --- use by the Islamic Resistance, the Palestinian Jihad and the Fedayeen.

What the Hostile and Violent Palestinians have consistently argued is that they have the right by any means available to combat the Occupation which they have made worse over time through their terrorist campaigns, and insurgent activity. They have not argued for peaceful resolution. In fact, they have demonstrated that if the Israelis unilaterally withdraw from previously occupied territory, that the Palestinians will step-up violence.

No one said that the Palestinians "are supposed to sit on their hands." But by the same token, the International Community has not condoned the use of terrorism. "Nothing can justify terrorism -- ever. No grievance, no goal, no cause can excuse terrorist acts," UN Secretary-General Ban Ki-moon said, calling for removal of conditions that feed the problem.

"Terrorism festers where conflicts are endemic, and where human rights, human dignity and human life are not protected and impunity prevails," he said.

The Palestinian Leadership have focus nearly all their resources on the perpetuation of conditions that ignite the ever greater need for containment. The Palestinians, since 1949, have conducted terrorism and insurgent actions with impunity and protection from the International Community.

MostRespectfully,
R
"Terrorism festers where conflicts are endemic, and where human rights, human dignity and human life are not protected and impunity prevails," he said.​

Amen.

P F Tinmore, et al,

That is a racist view.
(COMMENT)

MostRespectfully,
R
They have not argued for peaceful resolution.​

Ridiculous. The Palestinians have been calling for peace in conformance to international law since before 1948. That would have brought peace.

It was illegal external interference that brought war.

P F Tinmore, et al,

That is a racist view.
(COMMENT)

MostRespectfully,
R
"Terrorism festers where conflicts are endemic, and where human rights, human dignity and human life are not protected and impunity prevails," he said.​

Amen.

And that sums up the Palestinians in a nutshell, and shows that they are the cause of the problems

P F Tinmore, et al,

That is a racist view.
(COMMENT)

MostRespectfully,
R
They have not argued for peaceful resolution.​

Ridiculous. The Palestinians have been calling for peace in conformance to international law since before 1948. That would have brought peace.

It was illegal external interference that brought war.

How about proof of this, as the International law that gave 22% of Palestine to the Jews as their NATIONal home is ignored by the Palestinians. They only want international laws that support their claims to be allowed, any others are to be disallowed and tore out of the law books. What about the international law laws that prohibit qassams, IED's, terrorist attacks and the targeting of children, when will the Palestinians start accepting these as being valid laws.

P F Tinmore, et al,

That is a racist view.
(COMMENT)

MostRespectfully,
R

Amen.

And that sums up the Palestinians in a nutshell, and shows that they are the cause of the problems
Indeed, the Palestinians should have never gone to Europe and attack the Zionists.

P F Tinmore, et al,

That is a racist view.
(COMMENT)

MostRespectfully,
R

Amen.

Indeed, the Palestinians should have never gone to Europe and attack the Zionists.

Correct and that one act showed the world that the Palestinians are not to be trusted. Now we see terrorist attacks in the name of Palestine in France

P F Tinmore, et al,

That is a racist view.
(COMMENT)

MostRespectfully,
R

Amen.

Correct and that one act showed the world that the Palestinians are not to be trusted. Now we see terrorist attacks in the name of Palestine in France
Those were Palestinians?

Link?

P F Tinmore, et al,

(COMMENT)

MostRespectfully,
R

Amen.

Those were Palestinians?

Link?

Read what I wrote not what you think I wrote. The massace was carried out in the name of palestine

P F Tinmore, et al,

Well, you can believe what you want.

P F Tinmore, et al,

(OFF-TOPIC)

Yes, I'm consistent.

Most Respectfully,
R

(COMMENT)

It is not racist to oppose radicalized Islamic terrorists and jihadists. I did not even mention a particular "race."

Nothing I've said here is based on misinformation.

Like I said, believe what you want. You asked the question and I gave an answer. I recommend that you don't play the race card all the time. It gets old.

Most Respectfully,
R
Disinformation is one of the most powerful weapons and the Palestinians/Supporters are using it one way or the other.

P F Tinmore, et al,

(COMMENT)

MostRespectfully,
R

Amen.

Those were Palestinians? Link?
Since any angry arab is a palistanian, do we need any links? We haven't seen angry arabs, blowing stuff up or something for global warming, have we?

Forum List

Back