How to address youth unemployment

Pssst... Hey, dumbass... The youngest of the "baby boomers" just turned fifty... That is not "well past their working years."

That would be the youngest of them... dumbass... and 50 is nearer the end, than the beginning by far.
:)

You see, here's the problem... You said, and I quote, "...the Baby boomers, who are now well past their working years..." You did not make any distinction between the oldest or youngest baby boomers, you made an all encompassing statement. A statement that is not true, a statement that leads me to believe that you don't have the first clue about that which you speak.

Needles to say, this isn't the first time you have posted something that has left me thinking you are an ignoramus...

You can think whatever the fuck you want, and try anything to twist the facts, to suit your right wing bullshit.

And that is exactly what the fuck I said, so whats your problem ?

well I have news for you.

Fuck you.

If you could think you wouldn't be a right wing dickhead.

You're funny...

Further proof you're an ignoramus? I am nowhere close to right wing. Just ask around...

But you keep trying, scooter, you just might make it someday...

You walk like a duck, quack like a duck, look like a duck... you're a fucking duck.. ok ?!!!
You reject liberal policies and liberal ideas like a way to solve the problem of economic inequality.

So you're a fucking right winger and full of shit, and no other ideas about how to solve the problem of old people hogging up the jobs past the social security retirement age, except for denialism along with the right wing.

You also agree with neocons.

Either that, you are a fucking follower, and not a thinker or leader and are completely ignorant about how to fix problems with the economy, or don't understand economics, or how to regulate businesses so that they serve the population, and the American economy.

And if you're not a right wing neocon, and want progress...

Here's a piece of fuckin' progress.

age 65 is the cut off age, at which workers must retire and are banned from being an employee, to make room in the job market, so that the next generation can be promoted or hired.
How about it ?

Last edited:
Yep... The somalia free market idea...lol
How brain damaged is this illiterate retard ?
Lets replace expierienced , skilled labor with worthless occutards, just because its their imaginary turn.
Lmfao

It is the turn of Generation X to govern, and manage businesses, and for Y to work the jobs.

It is the turn of Generation X to govern, and manage businesses, and for Y to work the jobs.

Here's the real problem, though. We had a happy day of nearly complete employment in the Clinton Years. And the wealthy hated it. They just hated sharing money with the people who were doing the work. So their boy Bush fucked that one up pretty quickly.

Oh this is going to be good. Please, do explain. How did Bush "fuck up" the unemployment levels coming out of the Clinton administration?

Well, let's see now. When the economy started slowing down because of excess inventories, his solution was NOT to employ more people, it was to cut taxes on rich people. Did nothing to help unemployment.

Then when the CIA told Bush "Bin Laden determined to Strike US" and specifically mentioned airplanes, Bush said, "Well, you covered your ass" and went fishing.

This is how I would address youth unemployment.

A big problem for the youth of today, is that Generation Y (the youngest working age citizens) are a large generation with vast numbers of people...

And so is the Baby boomers, who are now well past their working years, plenty of them are now in their 70s and still working, past retirement... hogging up the job market.

That needs to come to an end, in my opinion.

There are laws against child labor, there should also be a law against Elderly labor too.

When a person reaches age 65... that person's working years should be declared over, and be required to retire from the workforce, under court order (if necessary).

And if the court has to force a person to retire, they don't get their retirement benefits either, on top of not being allowed to work.

And businesses should be fined $5,000 a day, for each day that a person over the age of 65 is working past retirement... to make it utterly uneconomical to hire elderly people.

That would open up the market for working age people.

Experience has its place, and so does the job market, and opportunity, and modernity and change with the times.

Fine, let's start with the Supreme Court and work out way down from there. No government workers or representatives over the age of 65.
When you get that done get back to me.

Pssst... Hey, dumbass... The youngest of the "baby boomers" just turned fifty... That is not "well past their working years."

That would be the youngest of them... dumbass... and 50 is nearer the end, than the beginning by far.
:)

You see, here's the problem... You said, and I quote, "...the Baby boomers, who are now well past their working years..." You did not make any distinction between the oldest or youngest baby boomers, you made an all encompassing statement. A statement that is not true, a statement that leads me to believe that you don't have the first clue about that which you speak.

Needles to say, this isn't the first time you have posted something that has left me thinking you are an ignoramus...

You can think whatever the fuck you want, and try anything to twist the facts, to suit your right wing bullshit.

And that is exactly what the fuck I said, so whats your problem ?

well I have news for you.

Fuck you.

If you could think you wouldn't be a right wing dickhead.

You're funny...

Further proof you're an ignoramus? I am nowhere close to right wing. Just ask around...

But you keep trying, scooter, you just might make it someday...

You walk like a duck, quack like a duck, look like a duck... you're a fucking duck.. ok ?!!!
You reject liberal policies and liberal ideas like a way to solve the problem of economic inequality.

So you're a fucking right winger and full of shit, and no other ideas about how to solve the problem of old people hogging up the jobs past the social security retirement age, except for denialism along with the right wing.

You also agree with neocons.

Either that, you are a fucking follower, and not a thinker or leader and are completely ignorant about how to fix problems with the economy, or don't understand economics, or how to regulate businesses so that they serve the population, and the American economy.

And if you're not a right wing neocon, and want progress...

Here's a piece of fuckin' progress.

age 65 is the cut off age, at which workers must retire and are banned from being an employee, to make room in the job market, so that the next generation can be promoted or hired.
How about it ?

Let's see... I support same sex marriage, I must be a right winger...

I support the legalization of most drugs, I must be a right winger...

I have no issue with abortion, I must be a right winger...

I believe religion has absolutely no place in our schools, I must be a right winger...

I think the Patriot Act was a huge mistake and should be repealed, I must be a right winger...

I do believe in lower taxes, why shouldn't I keep more of my money?

I do believe in individual gun rights.

I do believe we should have a strong military, but I also believe we should stop policing the globe.

I do believe immigration must be fixed but not before we secure our borders.

I think President Obama is the worst president since President Bush.

That's just a little of what I think and believe. As you may be able to tell, then again considering your obviously limited mental capacity maybe not, I am all over the board on different topics.

I don't believe a person becomes obsolete because they turn 65. Logan's Run was a movie, not an outline for the future of mankind.

Face it BJ, you're out of your depth on this board. You've been exposed for the ignoramus that you are and no one takes you seriously. Perhaps you can make an impression on the Nickelodeon message board. Think about it, we're laughing at you here...

Well, let's see now. When the economy started slowing down because of excess inventories, his solution was NOT to employ more people, it was to cut taxes on rich people. Did nothing to help unemployment.

:lmao:

The President does not determine how many people private businesses employ. What a ridiculous suggestion you've made.

This is how I would address youth unemployment.

A big problem for the youth of today, is that Generation Y (the youngest working age citizens) are a large generation with vast numbers of people...

And so is the Baby boomers, who are now well past their working years, plenty of them are now in their 70s and still working, past retirement... hogging up the job market.

That needs to come to an end, in my opinion.

There are laws against child labor, there should also be a law against Elderly labor too.

When a person reaches age 65... that person's working years should be declared over, and be required to retire from the workforce, under court order (if necessary).

And if the court has to force a person to retire, they don't get their retirement benefits either, on top of not being allowed to work.

And businesses should be fined $5,000 a day, for each day that a person over the age of 65 is working past retirement... to make it utterly uneconomical to hire elderly people.

That would open up the market for working age people.

Experience has its place, and so does the job market, and opportunity, and modernity and change with the times.
You make a great case for parents having the right to post-partum abortion up to 30 years from DOB.

CCC

It worked once.

It can work again.

Though today's youth won't, probably not even at gunpoint.
Who needs the CCC when we gots Obama? :dunno:

food-2.jpg

Eligibility is determined by the states.

Sounds like the 66 year old busboy at McDs is keeping someone unemployed.
66 year olds know how to show up on time.

Wait until minimum wage goes up, and half the punk kids will never get a job.

Hell, I'd go back to work doing most anything for the wage these little snotty nosed brats think they are due just for showing up.

Hell, I'd go back to work doing most anything for the wage these little snotty nosed brats think they are due just for showing up.

Isn't it funny now so many people are demanding higher wages, but it never seems to occur to them to ask for better wages?

Isn't it funny now so many people are demanding higher wages, but it never seems to occur to them to ask for better wages?
Or, better yet, to conduct themselves on the job in a manner that EARNS higher wages.

Or, better yet, to conduct themselves on the job in a manner that EARNS higher wages.

What I was referring to is the fact that the art of negotiating for better pay is disappearing. If I'm running a fast food joint and have an applicant that is worth $9 an hour but I know they'll settle for $8 an hour, I'm going to offer them $8 an hour. Of course, if they are worth $9 an hour and they ask me for that, then I'll give it to them. They're worth it, after all. Hell, if my need is great and they ask for $10 and play their cards right, I might be able to be convinced to offer them something in between.

What I was referring to is the fact that the art of negotiating for better pay is disappearing. If I'm running a fast food joint and have an applicant that is worth $9 an hour but I know they'll settle for $8 an hour, I'm going to offer them $8 an hour. Of course, if they are worth $9 an hour and they ask me for that, then I'll give it to them. They're worth it, after all. Hell, if my need is great and they ask for $10 and play their cards right, I might be able to be convinced to offer them something in between.
As a business owner for 28+ years I've lived there for a long time. You want as much as you can get and they want to pay as little as they can. That's how it works.

The better the economy gets the more options and opportunity there are.

Forum List

Back