How the Trump's put America first

bill718

Diamond Member
Jun 26, 2016
It's well know that President Trump wants more things made in America, though he buys almost nothing made in America. Now we find even Donald Trump's 2020 campaign signs and banners are being manufactured in China.

Not to be outdone, Ivanka has her entire line of clothing and accessories made in Bangladesh, Indonesia, and China, she too, buys almost nothing made by American employees, and don't worry about our beloved 1st princess being bothered by those nasty old tariffs the commoners deal with because daddy has exempted clothing and shoes from those burdensome restrictions. (Just a coincidence, I'm sure)

This is how America's first family puts America first. Doesn't that make you feel better? :bye1:

Chinese factory rushing to make Trump's 2020 banners in fear of tariffs

Donald Trump suits and ties are made in China

How many Trump products were made overseas? Here’s the complete list.

Ivanka Trump’s Shoe & Clothing Line Was Spared In Her Dad’s Latest Crackdown Overseas

It's well know that President Trump wants more things made in America, though he buys almost nothing made in America. Now we find even Donald Trump's 2020 campaign signs and banners are being manufactured in China.

Not to be outdone, Ivanka has her entire line of clothing and accessories made in Bangladesh, Indonesia, and China, she too, buys almost nothing made by American employees, and don't worry about our beloved 1st princess being bothered by those nasty old tariffs the commoners deal with because daddy has exempted clothing and shoes from those burdensome restrictions. (Just a coincidence, I'm sure)

This is how America's first family puts America first. Doesn't that make you feel better? :bye1:

Ivanka Trump’s Shoe & Clothing Line Was Spared In Her Dad’s Latest Crackdown Overseas

I much prefer foreign manufacture of my President's professional wardrobe than his person.

Last edited:

Remember when your father said “Do as I say not as I do.”
Did that make him incapable of being a good father?
(how’s that for LefTard level spin?)

That saying didn't work then and still does not work now. Come on, man.

It’s almost as if Trump is working on these tariffs because of experience in dealing with it.

^ Lol this motherfucker think’s Trump is his father :laugh:

You are one stupid ignorant hypocritical moron.

One, they would of course take advantage of the trade laws that had been detrimental to America since those trade laws would benefit business here.

Two, in order to bring jobs and makes things so that jobs start coming back here, they need to establish NEW trade laws.

Three, not until those NEW trade laws are in place, will those manufacturers come back here.

So, what we have established is Trump has been taking advantage of the trade laws like any good businessman would. The same way he did with the tax laws that you pathetic ignorant morons love to accuse him of. Yet, everything he does is LEGAL within the law.

You post like you are an ignorant trust fund loser. You and anyone like you have no clue about business. You certainly do not want or understand why we would want to change the trade laws to benefit this country and the American worker.

What we do know is Trump's negotiation tactics are bringing the players to the table to discuss new trade laws that will be more fair for America, and will also benefit the world.

The problem with you losers, other than being ignorant hypocrites, is you hate the notion that America is negotiating from a position of strength. You would rather America be in the same position. Where the world would take full advantage of our weak American hating politicians. Where they laugh their asses off at us and simply watch as America would negotiate from a position that resembled grabbing your ankles.

I am pretty sure you are way too stupid and spoiled to get it. What we do know is our economy is reflecting the winning strategy.

You are a loser.

^ Lol this motherfucker think’s Trump is his father :laugh:
You jealous because he knows who his father is?

Forum List

Back