I have a great slogan for democrats to use for the upcoming elections

miketx

Diamond Member
Dec 25, 2015
I was watching a movie and in it two people were trying to decide what would be best for teaching the kinds in school today. One said that he had an idea that would help and the other said "whatever it is, we can't allow it!"

New slogan:

Whatever it is we can't allow it!

Last edited:
I was watching a movie and in it two people were trying to decide what would be best for teaching the kinds in school today. One said that he had an idea that would help and the other said "whatever it is, we can't allow it!"

New slogan:

Whatever it is, we can't allow it!

The DNC will only allow ideals and or policy with great potential to manifest more low grade filth, chaos and divide.

I got a really good slogan for Republicans.....TIRED OF BEING TRUMPS HO, THAT ORANGE MF HAS GOT TO GO:abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg:

New slogan:

The DNC will only allow ideals and or policy with great potential to manifest more low grade filth, chaos and divide.
Yeah, democrats are really dividing the nation.....
5b617c1c1900002a00c6b4b7.jpeg

Behold, another lice infested soon to be with a nigga Trump supporter!!

New slogan:

NEGATIVE...
We only send our rejects....the degenerate, fat, disgusting slobs with daddy issues and short burgundy hair to the hoods to be pounded.
Ya’ll no dis shit homie!

New slogan:

Man she looks wicked. Man I'd hate to of had her for a Mom. Can you imagine!

I got a really good slogan for Republicans.....TIRED OF BEING TRUMPS HO, THAT ORANGE MF HAS GOT TO GO:abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg:

No kidding, and it rhymes too. Now all you have do is add a tune and convince a few of your buddies to take to the streets.

New slogan:

Mamas don' let yer daughters grow up trash

"Give us your tired, your poor, your huddled unindustrious yearning to receive...and we will take from the (employed) privileged white males and give unto you".

That sums it up.

Last edited:

New slogan:

Mamas don' let yer daughters grow up trash

True...teach them right...Like this.
images

Forum List

Back