How The Trump Con Works

More bull shit. Brought to you by the self styled smartest guy in any room.

What a dweeb. LOL
I don't know if I am the smartest guy in any room, but I am definitely smarter than Trump. Way smarter.

Speak of self-styled smart guys:

]
trump-iq.jpg

I doubt that. He's a billionaire who knows how to make money and how to get things done.

I'd bet he's way smarter than you will ever be.

Of course in your little mind you think your smarter. Have fun.
Trump is a billionaire because of his daddy and he because he has no conscience. He does not mind exploiting human weakness. Ripping off investors, sucking off gambling, greed, beauty contests, and a fake university which robbed the elderly. There is no low too low for Donald Trump.

billionaires-and-idiots.jpg

If these idiots would research a little, you know, scratch beneath the headlines, they would learn that Donald inherited the equivalent in today's dollars of $413M from his father. Fred started setting up Donald to "earn" $200K a year when he was 2 years old. Went up every year.

Donald then threw his own father under the bus and went to court to take over his father's accounts when Fred started showing signs of forgetfulness in the mid-90s.

Then proceeded to buy up everything in sight and file bankruptcy for six of his properties and acquisitions.

He was toxic to the New York lenders he depended on, so what's a guy to do when he can't get American banks to work with him anymore???? Hmmmmm.....let me see......

He's the worst human scum.

He obviously did something right in business because he's worth 3 billion. That billion with a B.

Speaking of scum. That you to a tee. LOL

Being born incredibly wealthy isn’t exactly “doing something right”.

Trump is no different than Obama or Hillary.

LOL!!!!

Yeah, or so the late Jeff Epstein thought...

Epstein's island would still be open for business if Hillary had won.

And Hunter Biden's kickback would still be "hush hush."

There is a difference with Trump = all the people stealing from the taxpayer hate him, loved Hillary and Cocksucker Obama
What’s ironic is that the man responsible for Epstein’s sweetheart prosecution deal was picked by Trump for his cabinet.
Also ironic that the only reason Epstein’s case was brought back into attention and lead to his re-arrest was by hard work of journalists that Trump refers to as “the enemy of the people”.

I've been studying con artists all my life. They have always fascinated me.

I spent over a decade debunking psychics, mediums, and all manner of paranormal bullshit before turning my attention to politics.

Without fail, I have found every con artist to be dumb as a bag of hammers, and Trump is no exception.

Where con artists differ from the rest of us is that they have no conscience. They are sociopaths.

The most powerful tool in the con artist's kit it the desire to believe on the part of the mark. 90 percent of any con takes place in the mark's head.

No amount of facts, counter-evidence, or logical persuasion can make a dent in the mark's desire to believe some of the most outlandish bullshit. If they want to believe grandma is speaking to them through the chain-smoking crone across the felt table from them, there is virtually nothing you can do or say to dissuade that belief. Trust me, I've tried valiantly for a really long time.

"I want to bleev, so it must be true!"

The second most powerful tool in the con artist's kit is to tell the mark exactly what they want to hear. They want to hear grandma is in heaven and happy and looking out for her grandkids from above. They want to hear a Trump replacement for Obamacare exists. They want to hear aliens are visiting from other worlds.

Every con artist perfects a particular hook. So I thought I would demonstrate Trump's particular hook.

Trump's hook is to make a bald assertion, then rely on the weak-minded to repeat that assertion, then to claim the assertion is true by virtue of how many people believe it.

An illustration:

TRUMP: The moon is made of WHITE AMERICAN cheese!

RUBES: The moon is made of White American cheese!

REPORTER: Mr. President, you don't actually believe the moon is made of cheese, do you?

TRUMP: Well, a lot of people say it is.

In my next post, I will explain how Trump expanded on this type of con in the Ukraine.
So, what you are saying is that you are channeling Harry Houdini?

More like James Randi...

LOL!!!!

There is a difference with Trump = all the people stealing from the taxpayer hate him, loved Hillary and Cocksucker Obama

Clearly you're unaware of the game of Chess.

LOL!!!!

What’s ironic is that the man responsible for Epstein’s sweetheart prosecution deal was picked by Trump for his cabinet.
Also ironic that the only reason Epstein’s case was brought back into attention and lead to his re-arrest was by hard work of journalists that Trump refers to as “the enemy of the people”.

Yeah, Trump did pick that guy, but it was Trump's, specifically Barr's DOJ, that did the job for Justice. Even Jeff Sessions was still covering everything up....

You won't give him credit for that, which is emblematic of your hate....

We are now in the "So what?" phase of Trump denialism.

It makes you wonder why the marks voted for Trump if they knew he was lying to them, as they now claim.

There are none so blind as those who will not see. The most deluded people are those who choose to ignore what they already know. -
John Heywood, 1546

A former con man psychic spills their secrets and how they laughed at the willful blindness of the rubes. I believe Trump also laughs with contempt at his true believers.

So do you.

The ultimate success of the con is the desire of those conned to be conned.

That's probably correct.

"The hardest task is not to con someone, but to convince them they've been conned."

That's probably also correct, but it also doesn't really explain anything. After all, it is entirely counter-intuitive, and therefore the question as to why that is should be of the utmost concern. Try to explain it, and without using "stupid" or any words to that effect, since most are normal, well-functioning citizens.

The problem really is that, from "Basked of Deplorables" to "marks too stupid to realize they are being robbed in plain daylight", all the scorn and contempt heaped on "Trump's marks" strengthen and solidify his base. They are already convinced they are victims. Trump's best skill is to play to, and tap into, that, and those on the other side of the aisle lend him a helping hand.

LOL!!!!

Yeah, Trump did pick that guy, but it was Trump's, specifically Barr's DOJ, that did the job for Justice. Even Jeff Sessions was still covering everything up....

You won't give him credit for that, which is emblematic of your hate....

If Trump didn’t pick Acosta, then who the hell did? Is Trump derelict in his duties? This isn’t some low level job, he was in the cabinet.

SDNY restarted the investigation before Barr was appointed only after the fantastic work of journalists. But if we are going to give Barr credit for work done by the DoJ shouldn’t we also blame him because the Barr DoJ let him commit suicide?

Clearly you're unaware of the game of Chess

When I was a teen, I was ranked at 1600....

Ever been ranked at chess?

LOL!!!

Then frankly you should be able to look at the board in a more clear manner. The fact that you can't says much about your inability to get beyond your own partisan biases.

I am as Conservative as it gets and I've spent years studying what's going on. I'd throw you a crumb to get you started on your journey to being awake but I would be casting pearls to swine. You don't WANT to know the truth.

I spent over a decade debunking psychics, mediums, and all manner of paranormal bullshit before turning my attention to politics.

Without fail, I have found every con artist to be dumb as a bag of hammers, and Trump is no exception.

Where con artists differ from the rest of us is that they have no conscience. They are sociopaths.

The most powerful tool in the con artist's kit it the desire to believe on the part of the mark. 90 percent of any con takes place in the mark's head.

No amount of facts, counter-evidence, or logical persuasion can make a dent in the mark's desire to believe some of the most outlandish bullshit. If they want to believe grandma is speaking to them through the chain-smoking crone across the felt table from them, there is virtually nothing you can do or say to dissuade that belief. Trust me, I've tried valiantly for a really long time.

The second most powerful tool in the con artist's kit is to tell the mark exactly what they want to hear. They want to hear grandma is in heaven and happy and looking out for her grandkids from above. They want to hear a Trump replacement for Obamacare exists. They want to hear aliens are visiting from other worlds.

Every con artist perfects a particular hook. So I thought I would demonstrate Trump's particular hook.

Trump's hook is to make a bald assertion, then rely on the weak-minded to repeat that assertion, then to claim the assertion is true by virtue of how many people believe it.

An illustration:

REPORTER: Mr. President, you don't actually believe the moon is made of cheese, do you?

In my next post, I will explain how Trump expanded on this type of con in the Ukraine.

More like James Randi...
Ah! I was a member of JREF for many years. But I found they are just as prone to blind spots in their belief system as everyone else.

An illustration:

More like James Randi...
Ah! I was a member of JREF for many years. But I found they are just as prone to blind spots in their belief system as everyone else.

That doesn't surprise me, no one is perfect.

Bet you were surprised someone on this board was able to pull that name out of their... mental files...

The most powerful tool in the con artist's kit is the desire to believe on the part of the mark. 90 percent of any con takes place in the mark's head.

An illustration:

Disconnect from the internet for a few decades. You have TDS Tourettes.

I don't know anyone who votes in the primaries or what sort of person they tend to be. My guess is they're mostly establishment elitists like G5000 who sneer at regular people and call them "uneducated rubes" which is why it was such a shock that Trump won the nomination. Anyway, for the rest of us politics is a lot like gambling. You place your bets and hope for the best. That's all there is to it, really.

The most powerful tool in the con artist's kit is the desire to believe on the part of the mark. 90 percent of any con takes place in the mark's head.

An illustration:

Judging from the tRumpling outrage I'd say you struck a nerve.

I don't know anyone who votes in the primaries or what sort of person they tend to be. My guess is they're mostly establishment elitists like G5000 who sneer at regular people and call them "uneducated rubes" which is why it was such a shock that Trump won the nomination. Anyway, for the rest of us politics is a lot like gambling. You place your bets and hope for the best. That's all there is to it, really.

We know what Hillary Clinton thinks of us mainstream Americans, because she came out and said it. Whe know what g5000 thinks of us, because he started this thread, just to tell us what he thinks of us.

Similarly, we know what a lot of these LIbEral narcissists think of us as well

In their extravagant delusions of adequacy, these LIbEral degenerates imagine themselves to be superior to us, when, in fact, they are inferior to us, intellectually, ethically, and morally. They openly embrace all manner of perversion, madness, and outright evil, and somehow think that this makes them better than those of us who reject these.

For all his faults, an important trait that Donald Trump has shown is that he knows for whom he works, and he does not treat us with the open contempt that many career politicians—especially those on the left wrong—do.

Oldstyle, post: 23557116
American Workers: "Thank you, Mr. President! Things are finally looking up for me!"

Do you actually think the extra 1% that became employed upon TrumpO’s arrival amounts to much of anything TrumpO should be bragging about?

Forum List

Back