How The Trump Con Works

Sounds like the green new deal, and everything free. But I donā€™t hear Don pushing it. As far as cons go, arenā€™t all politicians especially life-timers all grifters? Kinda like the devil you think you know.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've been studying con artists all my life. They have always fascinated me.

I spent over a decade debunking psychics, mediums, and all manner of paranormal bullshit before turning my attention to politics.

Without fail, I have found every con artist to be dumb as a bag of hammers, and Trump is no exception.

Where con artists differ from the rest of us is that they have no conscience. They are sociopaths.

The most powerful tool in the con artist's kit it the desire to believe on the part of the mark. 90 percent of any con takes place in the mark's head.

No amount of facts, counter-evidence, or logical persuasion can make a dent in the mark's desire to believe some of the most outlandish bullshit. If they want to believe grandma is speaking to them through the chain-smoking crone across the felt table from them, there is virtually nothing you can do or say to dissuade that belief. Trust me, I've tried valiantly for a really long time.

"I want to bleev, so it must be true!"

The second most powerful tool in the con artist's kit is to tell the mark exactly what they want to hear. They want to hear grandma is in heaven and happy and looking out for her grandkids from above. They want to hear a Trump replacement for Obamacare exists. They want to hear aliens are visiting from other worlds.

Every con artist perfects a particular hook. So I thought I would demonstrate Trump's particular hook.

Trump's hook is to make a bald assertion, then rely on the weak-minded to repeat that assertion, then to claim the assertion is true by virtue of how many people believe it.

An illustration:

TRUMP: The moon is made of WHITE AMERICAN cheese!

RUBES: The moon is made of White American cheese!

REPORTER: Mr. President, you don't actually believe the moon is made of cheese, do you?

TRUMP: Well, a lot of people say it is.

In my next post, I will explain how Trump expanded on this type of con in the Ukraine.

You are really a sick individual.
Clearly you are a legend in your own mind.

psyĀ·choĀ·sis
/sÄ«Ėˆkōsəs/
Learn to pronounce
noun
plural noun: psychoses
  1. a severe mental disorder in which thought and emotions are so impaired that contact is lost with external reality.

Reported for trolling.
Really, you just really can't defend the indefensible.
Michael Cohen explained how Trump doesn't give direct orders, how he talks in code. It's so obvious, but like g5 says, you don't want to see it.

You and the OP need to be banished to the 'Rubber Room' for eternity or until the TDS subsides.
Looks like eternity wins out.

I spent over a decade debunking psychics, mediums, and all manner of paranormal bullshit before turning my attention to politics.

Without fail, I have found every con artist to be dumb as a bag of hammers, and Trump is no exception.

Where con artists differ from the rest of us is that they have no conscience. They are sociopaths.

The most powerful tool in the con artist's kit it the desire to believe on the part of the mark. 90 percent of any con takes place in the mark's head.

No amount of facts, counter-evidence, or logical persuasion can make a dent in the mark's desire to believe some of the most outlandish bullshit. If they want to believe grandma is speaking to them through the chain-smoking crone across the felt table from them, there is virtually nothing you can do or say to dissuade that belief. Trust me, I've tried valiantly for a really long time.

The second most powerful tool in the con artist's kit is to tell the mark exactly what they want to hear. They want to hear grandma is in heaven and happy and looking out for her grandkids from above. They want to hear a Trump replacement for Obamacare exists. They want to hear aliens are visiting from other worlds.

Every con artist perfects a particular hook. So I thought I would demonstrate Trump's particular hook.

Trump's hook is to make a bald assertion, then rely on the weak-minded to repeat that assertion, then to claim the assertion is true by virtue of how many people believe it.

An illustration:

REPORTER: Mr. President, you don't actually believe the moon is made of cheese, do you?

In my next post, I will explain how Trump expanded on this type of con in the Ukraine.
You should be an excellent con artist then. Where did you go wrong?
Having studied the tactics of con men for so many years, there have been times when I've been tempted to bilk rubes like you. The temptation can be quite strong when talking to a con man's rubes. It's as if they beg to be taken.

I'd be wealthier than Trump since I am far more intelligent than he is.

But, unlike Trump and so many other con artists, I have a conscience.

What has been so disappointing to me over the years is just how easy it is to con people like you. It is amazingly easy. All because of that powerful desire to believe some serious bullshit on the part of the marks.

Yes. I will have [emoji489] fries with that. Thanks again for your service.

An illustration:

Spot on, I've been calling Trump a sociopath, certified, for 4 years now, ever since his first month in the race. Two speeches in and I said out loud, SOCIOPATH!

Unlike someone who is the salt of the earth, like hilly perhaps....? Thatā€™s probably why she lost.

The second most powerful tool in the con artist's kit is to tell the mark exactly what they want to hear. They want to hear grandma is in heaven and happy and looking out for her grandkids from above. They want to hear a Republican replacement for Obamacare exists. They want to hear aliens are visiting from other worlds.

An illustration:

Trump: "Unemployment is at record low rates and millions of people are off Food Stamps!"

American Workers: "Thank you, Mr. President! Things are finally looking up for me!"

Reporter: "Mr. President, why do you hate the poor?"

Trump: "I don't. My policies have helped the poor more than my predecessor's."

Reporter: "Well, a lot of people we've talked to don't believe that."

Here's the problem with YOUR scenario: The Reporter's wouldn't cite "people we;ve talked to" to refute the President. The reporter would cite his own government's statistics which show that poor people aren't better off as a result of his policies. And that GDP in the manufacturing sector is now at the same levels as as 2009, as the manufacturing sector cratered. And income is only up 3%.

And Trump would call him a liar.

An illustration:

Your side is really getting desperate. You need to face the factā€”Mr. Trump won the election fair and square, and your candidate lost.
And what candidate would that be?

Yeah, Trump won. Because there are tens of millions of gullible rubes and he had no problem exploiting their weaknesses, just as he has done his entire life.

That does not take away from the fact he is a con artist and has fooled, and continues to fool, idiots like yourself.

Makes you feel better about yourself for losing, huh?

The second most powerful tool in the con artist's kit is to tell the mark exactly what they want to hear. They want to hear grandma is in heaven and happy and looking out for her grandkids from above. They want to hear a Republican replacement for Obamacare exists. They want to hear aliens are visiting from other worlds.

An illustration:

Trump: "Unemployment is at record low rates and millions of people are off Food Stamps!"

American Workers: "Thank you, Mr. President! Things are finally looking up for me!"

Here's the problem with YOUR scenario: The Reporter's wouldn't cite "people we;ve talked to" to refute the President. The reporter would cite his own government's statistics which show that poor people aren't better off as a result of his policies. And that GDP in the manufacturing sector is now at the same levels as as 2009, as the manufacturing sector cratered. And income is only up 3%.

And Trump would call him a liar.
He is a liar.

An illustration:

Want to provide a video or article link to that? Or just make shit up?

Like this one?

An illustration:

You failed to mention part of the con is to keep on repeating the lies so the dupes really believe it

Like Adam Shitt does?

I can tell you all about the G500 con works.In this thread IMPEACH THIS! Watch as thousands of MAGA hats pour into BB&T Center in Sunshine, FL for Trump rally

Old G500 tried to pass off a STADIUM SHOT OF Bernie being the same capacity as a CURRENT stadium shot of Trumps....only problem for old FAKE NEWS G500 was he used a stadium shot was the HILDEBEASTY....CAN WE ALL SAY ANOTHER LEFT WING ASSHOLE THAT DOESN'T REALIZE WE CHECK EVERYTHING THAT PUTZ POSTS!!!...ROTFLMFAO!!!

So G-50-Cent is a Bernie supporter!

I didn't realize that he was an out n' out Commie! :ack-1:.

Youā€™ve been studying yourself in the mirror all your life.

Itā€™s over Dotard. You ran your 3 year con COUP 1.0 and COUP 2.0 and you lost.

Now you can go back to licking Ayatollahs Assahollah.

While you were fapping off to pictures of Elton John, Trumpā€™s support among blacks increased, America tuned out COUP
2.0 and The Democrats are looking for a way out of the mess they made.

Sucks to be you. Maybe you can call Adam Schiff and you can commiserate together by doing some unnatural hairy man butt acts of unGodliness.

The most powerful tool in the con artist's kit is the desire to believe on the part of the mark. 90 percent of any con takes place in the mark's head.

An illustration:

An illustration:

The problem is youā€™re preaching to the choir.

Trump cult members arenā€™t going to read your posts; and if they do, theyā€™ll remain willfully ignorant.

The ultimate success of the con is the desire of those conned to be conned.

Indeed, for most Trump cult members, theyā€™re willful participants in the con ā€“ such is their desire for Trump to be successful.

Please die soon.

I read all of his posts and wondering why he is wasting his breath.

I can sit in a room with 10 of my friends who voted for trump and they will generally say they don't like him. They don't trust him and they wish there was someone better.
There were several better choices in the primaries. In fact, ALL of the Republican candidates were better than Trump.

We get the politicians we deserve.

And I voted for one of them.

But, the world didn't end with Donald Trump. I am begginning to think the left can't swallow it's pride and get over it.

The people who elected Trump felt left out.....like you said....you get what you deserve. You marginalize a large part of the population...they might just shove it back up your ass.

I certainly agree- I think lots of people voted for Trump as a big 'fuck you' to well everyone.

Why you thought that this rich con-man somehow actually relates to the marginalized Americans.......well that is part of the con

More bull shit. Brought to you by the self styled smartest guy in any room.

What a dweeb. LOL
I don't know if I am the smartest guy in any room, but I am definitely smarter than Trump. Way smarter.

Speak of self-styled smart guys:

]
trump-iq.jpg

I doubt that. He's a billionaire who knows how to make money and how to get things done.

I'd bet he's way smarter than you will ever be.

Of course in your little mind you think your smarter. Have fun.
Trump is a billionaire because of his daddy and he because he has no conscience. He does not mind exploiting human weakness. Ripping off investors, sucking off gambling, greed, beauty contests, and a fake university which robbed the elderly. There is no low too low for Donald Trump.

billionaires-and-idiots.jpg

If these idiots would research a little, you know, scratch beneath the headlines, they would learn that Donald inherited the equivalent in today's dollars of $413M from his father. Fred started setting up Donald to "earn" $200K a year when he was 2 years old. Went up every year.

Donald then threw his own father under the bus and went to court to take over his father's accounts when Fred started showing signs of forgetfulness in the mid-90s.

Then proceeded to buy up everything in sight and file bankruptcy for six of his properties and acquisitions.

He was toxic to the New York lenders he depended on, so what's a guy to do when he can't get American banks to work with him anymore???? Hmmmmm.....let me see......

He's the worst human scum.

He obviously did something right in business because he's worth 3 billion. That billion with a B.

Speaking of scum. That you to a tee. LOL

Why do you believe he is worth $3 billion?

Trump is no different than Obama or Hillary.

LOL!!!!

Yeah, or so the late Jeff Epstein thought...

Epstein's island would still be open for business if Hillary had won.

And Hunter Biden's kickback would still be "hush hush."

There is a difference with Trump = all the people stealing from the taxpayer hate him, loved Hillary and Cocksucker Obama

Seriously- the people stealing from the taxpayer love Trump- love, love, love Trump.

Trump has reduced staffing and funding at every agency that enforces tax collection- which just happens to benefit Trump and his wealthy buddies immensely.

As far as Epstein is concerned- Trump had no problem palling around with Epstein for years.

upload_2019-11-26_17-56-23.jpeg

In 2002, in a profile about Epstein in New York Magazine, Trump was quoted as saying, ā€œIā€™ve known Jeff for fifteen years. Terrific guy. Heā€™s a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side. No doubt about it ā€“ Jeffrey enjoys his social life.ā€

Remember- Trump didn't act on Epstein until after the "Fake Media" revealed the bogus deal the prosecutor Trump proudly named as Labor Secretary had made.

LOL!!!!

There is a difference with Trump = all the people stealing from the taxpayer hate him, loved Hillary and Cocksucker Obama

Seriously- the people stealing from the taxpayer love Trump- love, love, love Trump.

Trump has reduced staffing and funding at every agency that enforces tax collection- which just happens to benefit Trump and his wealthy buddies immensely.

As far as Epstein is concerned- Trump had no problem palling around with Epstein for years.

View attachment 291862

In 2002, in a profile about Epstein in New York Magazine, Trump was quoted as saying, ā€œIā€™ve known Jeff for fifteen years. Terrific guy. Heā€™s a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side. No doubt about it ā€“ Jeffrey enjoys his social life.ā€

Remember- Trump didn't act on Epstein until after the "Fake Media" revealed the bogus deal the prosecutor Trump proudly named as Labor Secretary had made.

Bullshit! Trump threw Epstein out of Mar A Lago years ago when he found out what a perv he was! Bill Clinton was still palling around with Epstein right up until Epstein was arrested.

LOL!!!!

View attachment 291862

Bullshit! Trump threw Epstein out of Mar A Lago years ago when he found out what a perv he was! Bill Clinton was still palling around with Epstein right up until Epstein was arrested.

Trump says that he threw Epstein out of Mar A Lago- but oddly enough Trump only made that claim recently when the everyone found out what a cozy deal Trump's Labor Secretary had made with Epstein. We really don't know the last time Trump and Epstein partied together- you know with these 'younger women' Trump mentions.

The reality is that there is no indication that either Clinton or Trump had socialized with Epstein in years- Clinton says over a decade, Trump says maybe 15 years.

Not that any of this has to do with what a con-man Trump is.

The most powerful tool in the con artist's kit is the desire to believe on the part of the mark. 90 percent of any con takes place in the mark's head.

An illustration:

You strike me as a con artist.

Forum List

Back