How the rich get richer, unscrupulous means and yet are free to repeat

Penelope

Diamond Member
Jul 15, 2014
them over and over. Look at T's foundation, using money in it to pay attorney fees, set up non profits and pay yourself. When young I always heard it takes money to make money, when young I didn't understand, but at a certain age you understand. I thought it was by compounding interest, but those days are gone, remember when even meager saving accounts made money?? When they get so much money they make more when asleep than most of us make in a year or lifetime , by making money from unscrupulous means.
un·scru·pu·lous
ˌənˈskro͞opyələs/
adjective
adjective: unscrupulous
  1. having or showing no moral principles; not honest or fair.
    synonyms: unprincipled, unethical, immoral, conscienceless, shameless, reprobate, exploitative, corrupt, dishonest, dishonorable, deceitful, devious, underhanded, unsavory, disreputable, evil, wicked, villainous, Machiavellian; More
    informalcrooked, shady, hinky;
    dateddastardly
    "we didn't want to believe that someone in our group could be
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
New York Attorney General Eric Schneiderman is looking into why Eric Trump’s charity paid more than $1 million to use Trump Organization properties for charity events in recent years, after boasting to donors that the family’s assets were being used at no cost.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-06-09/eric-trump-charity-payments-being-examined-by-new-york-ag

and

Forbes also reported that even though donors to the Eric Trump Foundation had been told their cash was going to help kids with cancer, it re-donated more than $500,000 to other charities, "many of which were connected to Trump family members or interests, including at least four groups that subsequently paid to hold golf tournaments at Trump courses."

There are always those who are clever at working the system. The greed and cunning that form the motivation of the wealthy serves them well. Ethics does not register with them as a class.

Carl Icahn who is a multi billionaire , gave 2 million plus some more to a medical school and got his name on the school. When he dies and he will, someone will come after him and make a large donation and change the name of the school, I am sure there is legal rights on his name, maybe like for 50 years or even a lifetime if he gave enough.

He will always be known as a corporate raider.
cor·po·rate raid·er
noun
noun: corporate raider; plural noun: corporate raiders
  1. a financier who makes a practice of making hostile takeover bids for companies, either to control their policies or to resell them for a profit.
many have lost jobs due to corporate raiders.

them over and over. Look at T's foundation, using money in it to pay attorney fees, set up non profits and pay yourself. When young I always heard it takes money to make money, when young I didn't understand, but at a certain age you understand. I thought it was by compounding interest, but those days are gone, remember when even meager saving accounts made money?? When they get so much money they make more when asleep than most of us make in a year or lifetime , by making money from unscrupulous means.
un·scru·pu·lous
ˌənˈskro͞opyələs/
adjective
    synonyms: unprincipled, unethical, immoral, conscienceless, shameless, reprobate, exploitative, corrupt, dishonest, dishonorable, deceitful, devious, underhanded, unsavory, disreputable, evil, wicked, villainous, Machiavellian; More
    dateddastardly
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
New York Attorney General Eric Schneiderman is looking into why Eric Trump’s charity paid more than $1 million to use Trump Organization properties for charity events in recent years, after boasting to donors that the family’s assets were being used at no cost.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-06-09/eric-trump-charity-payments-being-examined-by-new-york-ag

and

Forbes also reported that even though donors to the Eric Trump Foundation had been told their cash was going to help kids with cancer, it re-donated more than $500,000 to other charities, "many of which were connected to Trump family members or interests, including at least four groups that subsequently paid to hold golf tournaments at Trump courses."
There are those that will always be jealous of others who make money and there are those that will make money? Which one are you?

un·scru·pu·lous
ˌənˈskro͞opyələs/
adjective
    dateddastardly

and

There are those that will always be jealous of others who make money and there are those that will make money? Which one are you?

Jealous of what, their lack of integrity , I really doubt it. Their focus of such importance of money is first and most on their mind, no matter if it ruins their name, morals, and other people. Give me good hard work any day, not shenanigans. I made a living by hard work and using my brain, not by wondering who I could scam next.

Oh crap!! You mean I'm supposed to to be a heartless crooked motherfucker in order to become rich?
I wonder how all my caring, honest rich friends did it, they used hard work and helping others out, maybe their becoming wealthy was just a fluke. :dunno:

un·scru·pu·lous
ˌənˈskro͞opyələs/
adjective
    dateddastardly

and

I have used every legal means not to pay taxes as the government tax loopholes were made so people can use them. Those who are stupid enough NOT to use them, just makes you poor. Those that use them and the liberal politicians and uber wealthy use them at all means. Warren Buffet, who pays a lower tax rate than his secretary, could pay more in his taxes just by writing a larger check, but doesn't because while he says he should, he is a typical liberal hypocrite.

Warren Buffett Owes 1 Billion in Back Taxes
The second case is still pending after 10 years in which he owes just over $1 BILLION in back taxes.
Warren Buffett to pay $3B for Burger King to buy Tim Hortons
Warren Buffett stuck one of his big Midas thumbs in Obama’s eye Tuesday by agreeing to pony-up $3 billion so the hamburger chain can buy a Canadian doughnut outfit — and avoid paying millions in U.S. corporate taxes by moving part of its headquarters to Ontario.
By the way, who was president in 2012 and 2014?

latest

The Golden Rule: He who has the Gold, makes the rules

un·scru·pu·lous
ˌənˈskro͞opyələs/
adjective
    dateddastardly

and

I have used every legal means not to pay taxes as the government tax loopholes were made so people can use them. Those who are stupid enough NOT to use them, just makes you poor. Those that use them and the liberal politicians and uber wealthy use them at all means. Warren Buffet, who pays a lower tax rate than his secretary, could pay more in his taxes just by writing a larger check, but doesn't because while he says he should, he is a typical liberal hypocrite.

The second case is still pending after 10 years in which he owes just over $1 BILLION in back taxes.
Warren Buffett stuck one of his big Midas thumbs in Obama’s eye Tuesday by agreeing to pony-up $3 billion so the hamburger chain can buy a Canadian doughnut outfit — and avoid paying millions in U.S. corporate taxes by moving part of its headquarters to Ontario.

Warren Buffet, who pays a lower tax rate than his secretary,

A hypocrite and a liar. He doesn't pay a lower rate.

un·scru·pu·lous
ˌənˈskro͞opyələs/
adjective
    dateddastardly

and

So why is Burger Kings headquarters still in Florida??

Talk about Buffett, he is giving 99% of his money to charity.

But you basically proved my point.

Rather, he who makes the rules gets the gold.
In a liberal mind, what you say is true, just look at Bill Clinton and his 250 million dollar charity, which about 10% went to charity and the rest to the Clinton Family. But at one time I was poor and just out of the Air Force, but instead of bitching and moaning that being a liberal victim in life is unfair, I went into investing , went overseas, worked at fixing jets, and made my fortune. The United States is a country where "anyone" can make it.

un·scru·pu·lous
ˌənˈskro͞opyələs/
adjective
    dateddastardly

and

he would have to pay his secretary a high income, what is the 25% income now.

thanks for proving my point.

un·scru·pu·lous
ˌənˈskro͞opyələs/
adjective
    dateddastardly

and

that you are wealth envious, yeah it is very obvious.

un·scru·pu·lous
ˌənˈskro͞opyələs/
adjective
    dateddastardly

and

having or showing no moral principles; not honest or fair.
synonyms: unprincipled, unethical, immoral, conscienceless, shameless, reprobate, exploitative, corrupt, dishonest, dishonorable, deceitful, devious, underhanded, unsavory, disreputable, evil, wicked, villainous

I agree, selling access to the Secretary of State and the Presidency.....just awful!

un·scru·pu·lous
ˌənˈskro͞opyələs/
adjective
    dateddastardly

and

are you calling me a liar or Warren Buffet?
Buffett says he's still paying lower tax rate than his secretary
Warren Buffett says even though he and other top earners are paying higher taxes this year, he thinks he's still paying a lower rate than his secretary.

Rather, he who makes the rules gets the gold.
In a liberal mind, what you say is true, just look at Bill Clinton and his 250 million dollar charity, which about 10% went to charity and the rest to the Clinton Family. But at one time I was poor and just out of the Air Force, but instead of bitching and moaning that being a liberal victim in life is unfair, I went into investing , went overseas, worked at fixing jets, and made my fortune. The United States is a country where "anyone" can make it.
Congratulations on being so successful in life.
Not everyone is like you but for someone who will not criticize the American system, you are quick to bitch about others who might not have had the opportunities and breaks you had in life. Show a little solidarity with fellow Americans, buddy.

un·scru·pu·lous
ˌənˈskro͞opyələs/
adjective
    dateddastardly

and

Why does it matter?
The parent company, Restaurant Brands International, is based in Canada.

Forum List

Back