How the rich get richer, unscrupulous means and yet are free to repeat

them over and over. Look at T's foundation, using money in it to pay attorney fees, set up non profits and pay yourself. When young I always heard it takes money to make money, when young I didn't understand, but at a certain age you understand. I thought it was by compounding interest, but those days are gone, remember when even meager saving accounts made money?? When they get so much money they make more when asleep than most of us make in a year or lifetime , by making money from unscrupulous means.
un·scru·pu·lous
ˌənˈskro͞opyələs/
adjective
adjective: unscrupulous
  1. having or showing no moral principles; not honest or fair.
    synonyms: unprincipled, unethical, immoral, conscienceless, shameless, reprobate, exploitative, corrupt, dishonest, dishonorable, deceitful, devious, underhanded, unsavory, disreputable, evil, wicked, villainous, Machiavellian; More
    informalcrooked, shady, hinky;
    dateddastardly
    "we didn't want to believe that someone in our group could be
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
New York Attorney General Eric Schneiderman is looking into why Eric Trump’s charity paid more than $1 million to use Trump Organization properties for charity events in recent years, after boasting to donors that the family’s assets were being used at no cost.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-06-09/eric-trump-charity-payments-being-examined-by-new-york-ag

and

Forbes also reported that even though donors to the Eric Trump Foundation had been told their cash was going to help kids with cancer, it re-donated more than $500,000 to other charities, "many of which were connected to Trump family members or interests, including at least four groups that subsequently paid to hold golf tournaments at Trump courses."
I have used every legal means not to pay taxes as the government tax loopholes were made so people can use them. Those who are stupid enough NOT to use them, just makes you poor. Those that use them and the liberal politicians and uber wealthy use them at all means. Warren Buffet, who pays a lower tax rate than his secretary, could pay more in his taxes just by writing a larger check, but doesn't because while he says he should, he is a typical liberal hypocrite.

Warren Buffett Owes 1 Billion in Back Taxes
The second case is still pending after 10 years in which he owes just over $1 BILLION in back taxes.
Warren Buffett to pay $3B for Burger King to buy Tim Hortons
Warren Buffett stuck one of his big Midas thumbs in Obama’s eye Tuesday by agreeing to pony-up $3 billion so the hamburger chain can buy a Canadian doughnut outfit — and avoid paying millions in U.S. corporate taxes by moving part of its headquarters to Ontario.
By the way, who was president in 2012 and 2014?

Warren Buffet, who pays a lower tax rate than his secretary,

A hypocrite and a liar. He doesn't pay a lower rate.

he would have to pay his secretary a high income, what is the 25% income now.

thanks for proving my point.

Your point was that Warren is a liar? Okay.

them over and over. Look at T's foundation, using money in it to pay attorney fees, set up non profits and pay yourself. When young I always heard it takes money to make money, when young I didn't understand, but at a certain age you understand. I thought it was by compounding interest, but those days are gone, remember when even meager saving accounts made money?? When they get so much money they make more when asleep than most of us make in a year or lifetime , by making money from unscrupulous means.
un·scru·pu·lous
ˌənˈskro͞opyələs/
adjective
adjective: unscrupulous
  1. having or showing no moral principles; not honest or fair.
    synonyms: unprincipled, unethical, immoral, conscienceless, shameless, reprobate, exploitative, corrupt, dishonest, dishonorable, deceitful, devious, underhanded, unsavory, disreputable, evil, wicked, villainous, Machiavellian; More
    informalcrooked, shady, hinky;
    dateddastardly
    "we didn't want to believe that someone in our group could be
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
New York Attorney General Eric Schneiderman is looking into why Eric Trump’s charity paid more than $1 million to use Trump Organization properties for charity events in recent years, after boasting to donors that the family’s assets were being used at no cost.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-06-09/eric-trump-charity-payments-being-examined-by-new-york-ag

and

Forbes also reported that even though donors to the Eric Trump Foundation had been told their cash was going to help kids with cancer, it re-donated more than $500,000 to other charities, "many of which were connected to Trump family members or interests, including at least four groups that subsequently paid to hold golf tournaments at Trump courses."
I have used every legal means not to pay taxes as the government tax loopholes were made so people can use them. Those who are stupid enough NOT to use them, just makes you poor. Those that use them and the liberal politicians and uber wealthy use them at all means. Warren Buffet, who pays a lower tax rate than his secretary, could pay more in his taxes just by writing a larger check, but doesn't because while he says he should, he is a typical liberal hypocrite.

Warren Buffett Owes 1 Billion in Back Taxes
The second case is still pending after 10 years in which he owes just over $1 BILLION in back taxes.
Warren Buffett to pay $3B for Burger King to buy Tim Hortons
Warren Buffett stuck one of his big Midas thumbs in Obama’s eye Tuesday by agreeing to pony-up $3 billion so the hamburger chain can buy a Canadian doughnut outfit — and avoid paying millions in U.S. corporate taxes by moving part of its headquarters to Ontario.
By the way, who was president in 2012 and 2014?

Warren Buffet, who pays a lower tax rate than his secretary,

A hypocrite and a liar. He doesn't pay a lower rate.
are you calling me a liar or Warren Buffet?
Buffett says he's still paying lower tax rate than his secretary
Warren Buffett says even though he and other top earners are paying higher taxes this year, he thinks he's still paying a lower rate than his secretary.

A hypocrite and a liar.

are you calling me a liar or Warren Buffet?

The hypocrite, Warren, is also a liar.

The Golden Rule: He who has the Gold, makes the rules
Rather, he who makes the rules gets the gold.
In a liberal mind, what you say is true, just look at Bill Clinton and his 250 million dollar charity, which about 10% went to charity and the rest to the Clinton Family. But at one time I was poor and just out of the Air Force, but instead of bitching and moaning that being a liberal victim in life is unfair, I went into investing , went overseas, worked at fixing jets, and made my fortune. The United States is a country where "anyone" can make it.
Congratulations on being so successful in life.
Not everyone is like you but for someone who will not criticize the American system, you are quick to bitch about others who might not have had the opportunities and breaks you had in life. Show a little solidarity with fellow Americans, buddy.
My solidarity is when I help others achieve their successes by using their God given gifts to their best of abilities. Each person has their own and their own pursuit of happiness, while liberals makes victimhood and self degradation their mantra. I find out that persons unique skills and motivate them into become self employed. Just like what Morgan Freeman said, which you didn't watch the video, there is nothing in the US that can prevent "anyone from achieving success".

In a liberal mind, what you say is true, just look at Bill Clinton and his 250 million dollar charity, which about 10% went to charity and the rest to the Clinton Family. But at one time I was poor and just out of the Air Force, but instead of bitching and moaning that being a liberal victim in life is unfair, I went into investing , went overseas, worked at fixing jets, and made my fortune. The United States is a country where "anyone" can make it.

This is not about race, and Freeman made his money the honest way. How did Freeman Mom's become a school teacher? Read his bio:
Morgan Freeman

So you got your start in the Air Force, good for you. No the US is not a country where everyone can become rich, not that most of us want to.

Also Freeman was wrong in the article (you tube) its the median income that spends money and its the median income that the majority are in and lower.

Morgan is a refreshing straight shooter.

Friend got to meet him at the White House (another story) and had a funny exchange:

Morgan: Interesting tattoos on your arm.
Carlos: Yeah, this is Paul on the road to Damascus. Are you aware of the story?
Morgan: Carlos, I did play God once you know.

Not everyone is like you but for someone who will not criticize the American system, you are quick to bitch about others who might not have had the opportunities and breaks you had in life. Show a little solidarity with fellow Americans, buddy.
My solidarity is when I help others achieve their successes by using their God given gifts to their best of abilities. Each person has their own and their own pursuit of happiness, while liberals makes victimhood and self degradation their mantra. I find out that persons unique skills and motivate them into become self employed. Just like what Morgan Freeman said, which you didn't watch the video, there is nothing in the US that can prevent "anyone from achieving success".
Both you and Morgan Freeman can talk. You have something in common.

You mean like the TV preachers. LOL. You got your trade in the AF and nothing wrong with that.

This is not about race, and Freeman made his money the honest way. How did Freeman Mom's become a school teacher? Read his bio:
Morgan Freeman

So you got your start in the Air Force, good for you. No the US is not a country where everyone can become rich, not that most of us want to.

Also Freeman was wrong in the article (you tube) its the median income that spends money and its the median income that the majority are in and lower.

Oh so you are a victim of liberalism? that you cannot achieve success because you are black, or female, or gay, or what the fuck ever? It is the liberals who HATE you , that they don't want you to succeed for if you do, then you wont continue to vote for them, because you are self sufficient enough to not need their petty hand outs called welfare? The liberal elites price up their cities forcing the slums to move out or be evicted because the poor can no longer afford to live in those cities? But the conservative way is to get off your ass, find out your God given gifts, use them to make something of yourself, get educated in the investment fields, take a chance, learn from your mistakes, dust yourself off, and find that success that is in the American pursuit of happiness. Or continue being a worthless liberal, feel sorry for yourself, bitch and moan about how unfair life is, and get no where in life.

Why the Most Liberal Cities Have the Worst Wealth Inequality
Wealth inequality has long been the cause célèbre of the Left, who are always quick to point the finger at the private interests in our society. They always blame the corporations and the banks for dominating the economy, and they criticize the government for not doing anything to stop them. While there is certainly an argument to be made there, it ignores one simple fact that most liberals would rather ignore. The cities where they predominately live, have some of the worst income inequality rates in the country.

Both you and Morgan Freeman can talk. You have something in common.
While I am not as uber wealthy as Morgan is, or live in Hollywood, I have made a name for myself and live in a community that is almost as good. So yes, Morgan and I have quite a bit in common. We both used our God given gifts to succeed, and am willingly enlightening others also to succeed.

You mean like the TV preachers. LOL. You got your trade in the AF and nothing wrong with that.
Once again, that wealth envy is showing. Are the people who go to the TV preachers, "Willingly" giving up their money? How is that crooked? People go to church, so they can feel good when they give. Those like Tammy Fae and her husband got caught and were punished by the very people those 2 scammed. Why is Bill Clinton and his wife not punished the same? Are there double standards? You betcha....

Mike Wallace: “Black History Month, you find?”

Morgan Freeman: “Ridiculous.”

Wallace: “Why?”

Freeman: “You’re going to relegate my history to a month?” ...

Wallace: “Oh, come on.”

Freeman: What do you do with yours? Which month is white history month? No, Come on, tell me.”

Wallace: “Well, I'm Jewish.”

Freeman: “Okay. Which month is Jewish history month?”

Wallace: “There isn't one.”

Freeman: “ Oh. Oh, why not? Do you want one?”

Wallace: “No. No.”

Freeman: “I don't either. I don't want a Black History Month. Black history is American history.”

Wallace: “How are we going to get rid of racism and ….”

Freeman: “Stop talking about it. I'm going to stop calling you a white man, and I'm going to ask you to stop calling me a black man. I know you as Mike Wallace. You know me as Morgan Freeman. You want to say, `Well, I know this white guy named Mike Wallace.' You know what I'm saying?”

Mike Wallace: “Black History Month, you find?”

Morgan Freeman: “Ridiculous.”

Wallace: “Why?”

Freeman: “You’re going to relegate my history to a month?” ...

Wallace: “Oh, come on.”

Freeman: What do you do with yours? Which month is white history month? No, Come on, tell me.”

Wallace: “Well, I'm Jewish.”

Freeman: “Okay. Which month is Jewish history month?”

Wallace: “There isn't one.”

Freeman: “ Oh. Oh, why not? Do you want one?”

Wallace: “No. No.”

Freeman: “I don't either. I don't want a Black History Month. Black history is American history.”

Wallace: “How are we going to get rid of racism and ….”

Freeman: “Stop talking about it. I'm going to stop calling you a white man, and I'm going to ask you to stop calling me a black man. I know you as Mike Wallace. You know me as Morgan Freeman. You want to say, `Well, I know this white guy named Mike Wallace.' You know what I'm saying?”

Anyone know who said this "Judge not a man by the color of his skin but by the content of his character"?

If you libtards would take half the energy you expend whining and being envious of other people's accomplishments and spent it on something worthwhile, you could become wealthy beyond your dreams.

I am concidered rich by a lot of people. I don't think I am at all. I'm doing well for myself is a more accurate description. I didn't get here by stepping in others. I got here by hard work and sacrifice. I grew up poor.

The rich get richer by continuing to do the things that made them rich, and the poor get poorer by continuing to do the things that made them poor.

Once again, that wealth envy is showing. Are the people who go to the TV preachers, "Willingly" giving up their money? How is that crooked? People go to church, so they can feel good when they give. Those like Tammy Fae and her husband got caught and were punished by the very people those 2 scammed. Why is Bill Clinton and his wife not punished the same? Are there double standards? You betcha....

You will never change my mind on TV preachers, I have listened to some and how people can be so duped into giving them money is beyond me, they make the bible say what they want to it.

I am not sure Bill and Hillary did anything wrong.

If you libtards would take half the energy you expend whining and being envious of other people's accomplishments and spent it on something worthwhile, you could become wealthy beyond your dreams.

No this post is about the elites and I doubt you fall into that group, if 1% is here on this board, then you have a problem.

Morgan Freeman

Oh so you are a victim of liberalism? that you cannot achieve success because you are black, or female, or gay, or what the fuck ever? It is the liberals who HATE you , that they don't want you to succeed for if you do, then you wont continue to vote for them, because you are self sufficient enough to not need their petty hand outs called welfare? The liberal elites price up their cities forcing the slums to move out or be evicted because the poor can no longer afford to live in those cities? But the conservative way is to get off your ass, find out your God given gifts, use them to make something of yourself, get educated in the investment fields, take a chance, learn from your mistakes, dust yourself off, and find that success that is in the American pursuit of happiness. Or continue being a worthless liberal, feel sorry for yourself, bitch and moan about how unfair life is, and get no where in life.

Why the Most Liberal Cities Have the Worst Wealth Inequality
Wealth inequality has long been the cause célèbre of the Left, who are always quick to point the finger at the private interests in our society. They always blame the corporations and the banks for dominating the economy, and they criticize the government for not doing anything to stop them. While there is certainly an argument to be made there, it ignores one simple fact that most liberals would rather ignore. The cities where they predominately live, have some of the worst income inequality rates in the country.

Have you made money by scrupulous means? You seem to have an issue about your income. I just might have more money than you. There is nothing worst than people who use and abuse people for their love of money, and I loathe people who have such a love of money they sell their soul to the devil. You Pres. is one of those.

You will never change my mind on TV preachers, I have listened to some and how people can be so duped into giving them money is beyond me, they make the bible say what they want to it.

I am not sure Bill and Hillary did anything wrong.
I have listened to some and how people can be so duped into giving them money is beyond me
Can Al Gore Save The Stupid People? (political cartoon)
Can Al Gore Save The Stupid People?
Seems to me that liberals who made Al Jazeera Gore hundreds of millions of dollars for a spoof about Global Warming, Global Cooling, err, I mean Global Climate Change, were so duped into giving him money that is beyond you. Hmmm?

What is considered middle class 2016?
The upper middle class grew to 29.4% of the population in 2014, up from 12.9% in 1979, according to a new Urban Institute report. It defines this group as having household income of between $100,000 and $350,000 for a three-person family. ... And the share of lower middle class and poor Americans also declined.Jun 21, 2016
America's upper middle class is thriving - Jun. 21, 2016 - CNN Money

before T was president. We do not need tax cuts. Proves the elites do no create jobs, the upper middle class does and the median income is very different than the upper middle class or AKA middle class.

Forum List

Back