How the prisoner exchange should have been handled

nitroz

INDEPENDENTly ruthless
May 18, 2011
Merritt Island, FL
Exchange terrorists for Bowe.

After the deal, track and Bomb all the terrorists straight to their 72 virgins (...which happen to be fat guys *trollface*)

Give Bowe a dishonerable discharge.

Problem solved.

How do you know that is what they have planned, just like the big meeting of the terrorist in Yemen? The right bitched and moaned yet the next week they were killed in drone attacks..
How do you not know that they have transponders implanted into their bodies so they can be tracked?

How do you know that is what they have planned, just like the big meeting of the terrorist in Yemen? The right bitched and moaned yet the next week they were killed in drone attacks..
How do you not know that they have transponders implanted into their bodies so they can be tracked?

If they do, I hope we don't have any more Snowden's to leak it.

Imprison Bush and Cheney until the end of their lives for war crimes.

After the deal, track and Bomb all the terrorists straight to their 72 virgins (...which happen to be fat guys *trollface*)

Problem solved.

Who are you to dictate the fate of a man which has not had due process as of yet?

Problem solved.

Who are you to dictate the fate of a man which has not had due process as of yet?

We are at war with terrorism. The taliban are terrorists. And the purpose of Gitmo is to keep them off US territory to take away due process because no other ally nation wants to give them due process wither

Also, Discharges have their own way of due process.

Problem solved.

We are at war with terrorism. The taliban are terrorists. And the purpose of Gitmo is to keep them off US territory to take away due process because no other ally nation wants to give them due process wither

Such as?

I can tell you are no veteran...and you are not judge and jury for anyone....

Last edited:

Such as?

I can tell you are no veteran...and you are not judge and jury for anyone....

Scored in the low 80's range on the ASVAB and recruiters called me like crazy. Once they were made aware of my health due to medicine, they stopped calling.

Plus while it seems like a great opportunity, the Military just didn't interest me. I've questioned contracting but would rather be in Europe or in Asia. I have family who did contracting on Bagram and made some serious money.

Problem solved.

The released Taliban are wearing Ankle Bracelets so the Drones can take their ass out as soon as they violate house arrest parole.

Forum List

Back