How the political bias of the News Networks are dealing with the Zimmerman Verdict.

I can't believe MSNBC is pushing this Trayvon was a saint crap.

Then the "Black men aren't safe, but living targets" line.

Trayvon attacked Zimmerman. None of them are addressing that. They are acting as if Zimmerman stood off a hundred yards and shot him simply because he was black.

MSNBC and these Liberals have lost their minds.

It's sort of the flip side to the RW outrage on the thread about "Obama issues statement" thread. Nobody really knows what happened, and I couldn't care less about the verdict one way or another. But, you did have an unarmed teenager shot to death basically because he looked "hoody" on his way home from the candy store for munchies after he smoked some herb. It wasn't second degree murder, or manslaughter, but it ain't right for society to be like that.

Not that a black guy in a hoody at 2 am outside my house doesn't get my attention too.

He wasn't shot because he was black or wearing a hoody or because he bought skittles or had smoked some "herb".

He was shot because he was beating the crap out of Zimmerman.

Zimmerman racially profiled him. Spin what happened after that any way you want, but it's still spin. The jury found the guy not guility. We'll never really know what happened besides the fact that Z saw a black guy in a hoodie and called 911. If Z doesn't racially profile him, nothing happens.

It's not worse than chicago. There's a racial element to it, that cannot be ignored unless you chose to be dishonest. There's a racial element to Chi too. They're different. If you think blacks committ a greater number of crimes per black male that is equal to their greater participation in the US prison industry, you're at best blind. If you think the Chicago gangsters wouldn't have an opportunity for a middle class future if they stayed in school and didn't use drug, then at best you're blind too.

Last edited:
It's sort of the flip side to the RW outrage on the thread about "Obama issues statement" thread. Nobody really knows what happened, and I couldn't care less about the verdict one way or another. But, you did have an unarmed teenager shot to death basically because he looked "hoody" on his way home from the candy store for munchies after he smoked some herb. It wasn't second degree murder, or manslaughter, but it ain't right for society to be like that.

Not that a black guy in a hoody at 2 am outside my house doesn't get my attention too.

He wasn't shot because he was black or wearing a hoody or because he bought skittles or had smoked some "herb".

He was shot because he was beating the crap out of Zimmerman.

Zimmerman racially profiled him. Spin what happened after that any way you want, but it's still spin. The jury found the guy not guility. We'll never really know what happened besides the fact that Z saw a black guy in a hoodie and called 911. If Z doesn't racially profile him, nothing happens.

It's not worse than chicago. There's a racial element to it, that cannot be ignored unless you chose to be dishonest. There's a racial element to Chi too. They're different. If you think blacks committ a greater number of crimes per black male that is equal to their greater participation in the US prison industry, you're at best blind. If you think the Chicago gangsters wouldn't have an opportunity for a middle class future if they stayed in school and didn't use drug, then at best you're blind too.

For the sake of argument, let's say that you are right and Zimmerman did "racially" profile him. Personally, I would say that he profiled him by his actions and not race.

Does that excuse Trayvon reversing course, attacking Zimmerman, breaking his nose, and cracking his head against the concrete sidewalk?

Of course not.

Trayvon attacked him. Nothing excuses that.

I'm watching CNN right now.. they are addressing how racists whites are.. blaming the death of Trayvon on racism instead on the facts of how Trayvon attacked Zimmerman.

I'm watching CNN right now.. they are addressing how racists whites are.. blaming the death of Trayvon on racism instead on the facts of how Trayvon attacked Zimmerman.

YOU are ASSUMING something not known to be a fact. Z had injuries consistent with a fight, and he said Martin started it. But that was never proven. What is a legally proven fact is there was not sufficient evidence to convince a jury to conclude Z was lying about who started the fight.

Without racism, Martin would be alive. Live with and move on.

btw, I hope Holder lets it go. Being a guy who finds black kids with hoodies suspicios isn't a crime. Being a wanna be cop with a gun isn't a crime in Fla.

YOU are ASSUMING something not known to be a fact. Z had injuries consistent with a fight, and he said Martin started it. But that was never proven. What is a legally proven fact is there was not sufficient evidence to convince a jury to conclude Z was lying about who started the fight.

Without racism, Martin would be alive. Live with and move on.

btw, I hope Holder lets it go. Being a guy who finds black kids with hoodies suspicios isn't a crime. Being a wanna be cop with a gun isn't a crime in Fla.

It's not racism because you claim it is. There was a rash a recent crime in the neighbor hood and Z reported Trayvon as suspicious, NOT for being black. Stop inciting hatred

Z has a right to self defense, just no witnesses other than him that M started the fight. Thus, there's no way to prove, or disprove, he shot the kid in self defense. And in a nutshell, I think that's why he walked, and really never should have been charged.

Forum List

Back