How the Obama-Romney foreign policy debate could determine the election

Obama will win tonight pretty easily imo because any time Romney criticizes strategy, Obama can make him look small by reiterating that his strategies come directly from our Military.

If the strategies are coming straight from the military, why is the military up in arms about the way this administration is handling things over there?

There are only a handful of military higher ups supporting the foreign policy...pretty much the same foreign policy as Bush used and pretty much the same foreign policy of the Clinton years...minor changes between the administrations but as a whole foreign policy really hasnt changed too much over the past 20 years unfortunately.

Obama will win tonight pretty easily imo because any time Romney criticizes strategy, Obama can make him look small by reiterating that his strategies come directly from our Military.

If the strategies are coming straight from the military, why is the military up in arms about the way this administration is handling things over there?

There are only a handful of military higher ups supporting the foreign policy...pretty much the same foreign policy as Bush used and pretty much the same foreign policy of the Clinton years...minor changes between the administrations but as a whole foreign policy really hasnt changed too much over the past 20 years unfortunately.
all i know is romney will have his attacks ready to launch on obama over iran, china, lirbya , isarel.

president got to be ready for this.

Debates are over rated. Appearance seems to be more important. Say anything, look presidential and you have your foot in the door.

Debates are over rated. Appearance seems to be more important. Say anything, look presidential and you have your foot in the door.

Indeed. The style over substance Jersey shore audience. Lie all you want, say stupid shit... just look good doing it.

your right and not enough substance in these debates really. But like you said apperance is important and the person who look stronger and presidential often wins elections.

Indeed. The style over substance Jersey shore audience. Lie all you want, say stupid shit... just look good doing it.
agree with that. He can much bs in these debates but if you smile and look calm then you can often get away with it.

As stated above, Romney will be looking to hammer Obama on China and trade first and foremost, because such policy has direct bearing on economy and jobs.

And they will also have a spirited discussion on Hussein's shiny new Caliphate.

Of course, Bob Shieffer will furiously attempt to protect the POTUS.

Since Romney made a fortune moving jobs TO China, his advice on trade would have as much credibility as nutrition tips from Jeff Dahmner.

As stated above, Romney will be looking to hammer Obama on China and trade first and foremost, because such policy has direct bearing on economy and jobs.

And they will also have a spirited discussion on Hussein's shiny new Caliphate.

Of course, Bob Shieffer will furiously attempt to protect the POTUS.

Since Romney made a fortune moving jobs TO China, his advice on trade would have as much credibility as nutrition tips from Jeff Dahmner.
true but obama need to make this difference clear tonight.

Obama has been a total shmuck on foreign policy. We'll see how effectively Romney can convey that.

Obama has been the most successful FP president in modern history.

Your masters at Fox News have lied to you.

I would stop watching if I were you.

Intelligent foreign policy only happens under Dems, not chickenhawk Pubs. Iran is cracking- under Pubs WE were the isolated country. They were a disaster abroad and at home, and Romney is a W clone, only with no personality.

Thousand of Libyans with pictures of the ambassador attacked the offending militia, the USA is actually popular there...

Barry can't really defend that Libyan clusterfuck. His State Department dropped the ball costing the lives of 4 American. He's the POTUS and the buck stops with him.

I will be interested to see if he throws Hilary under his big assed bus. I doubt Barry will take the blame. Hell. He hasn't taken the blame for anything since he's been POTUS. I wonder if he can blame his clusterfuck on Bush??

Because you missed the part where he DID take responsibility for it.

how do you go through life with your eyes squeezed shut and your fingers in your ears? Hellen Keller was blind and deaf. She'd have thought you stupid for choosing it.

Well if he took responsibility then good for him. I must have been taking a pee break at the time and missed it. I'm sure he pontificated on how much he is to blame.

Oh BTW it will be the absolute first thing OL'Barry has taken ANY responsibility for.

And you might want to leave Helen Keller out of your asshole response. I'm sure she'd thinks you're plenty stupid enough all on your own.

I wonder how tighly squeezed your eyes are and how hard you've got your fingers in your ears?? Better watch it. You might hurt yourself.

Barry can't really defend that Libyan clusterfuck. His State Department dropped the ball costing the lives of 4 American. He's the POTUS and the buck stops with him.

I will be interested to see if he throws Hilary under his big assed bus. I doubt Barry will take the blame. Hell. He hasn't taken the blame for anything since he's been POTUS. I wonder if he can blame his clusterfuck on Bush??

Then you missed the second debate, where he was given the opportunity to go after Hillary or the State Dept. and said that the responsibility lies ultimately with him.

No. I saw the debate but missed him taking responsibility. Had to opt out for a while. Crap. You mean I missed Barry taking responsibility for something??

It must be the absolute only thing he's taken BLAME for since he's been POTUS.

Then you missed the second debate, where he was given the opportunity to go after Hillary or the State Dept. and said that the responsibility lies ultimately with him.

No. I saw the debate but missed him taking responsibility. Had to opt out for a while. Crap. You mean I missed Barry taking responsibility for something??

He did take responsibility for fathering his children but he stopped after that. :D

He did take responsibility for fathering his children but he stopped after that. :D
your all be happy hear romney won coin toss to speak first at start and be one who finishes last. annoying but anyway their you go

Forum List

Back