How the Liberal University Hurts the Liberal Student

OriginalShroom

Gold Member
Jan 29, 2013
We all know that Liberals dominate Higher Education..

But did you ever stop to think how this lack of the true diversity, the diversity of thought, hampers the education of Liberal Students?

At University of Colorado, Boulder, one of the most Liberal Bastions in the USA, they are considering dissolving the Philosophy Department

There is no balance, that's for sure.

But then, we know what they say about who writes the history books. It isn't the vanquished who write them.

The problem with academia is that the word liberal is as much of an anachronism as the goody-good-good-goody things the textbooks of academia still continue to say: namely, that America is always right, that all is always right in the world when America intervenes, and that the word "liberal" is itself still a good word manifested in those with the best of Western democratic intentions.

Not true. Not anymore.

And the things self-professed contemporary "liberals" who love to beat their chests online say are all the proof we need of that.

It's saps the Liberal of the little initiative and capacity for independent thought he had before entering the Indoctrination Center.

What famous Liberal said that they just pour their ideas into their students?

They never argue, they cannot dissent all they do is repeat back, "Booooooooooooooooooooosh"

So you think liberals teach that US intervention is always good, in college?

Toward the point of the greater definition of what the anachronistic term liberal means, yeah.

And not the least bit surprised that you hafta ask that — because you are a moron. :badgrin:
Obviously, you're clueless then- and don't even understand what Pub complaints about college liberals are about.. Stupid bs and insults is all you have, dingbat...Liberals question everything, especially interventions- Pub dupes like you are brainwashed functional morons- see Iraq.

You know what Republicans call "liberals universities"? Places that aren't "diverse enough" to teach the world is only 6 thousand years old and vaccines cause autism".

You know what the rest of the world calls "liberal universities"? The best schools in the world.

Cons have been complaining about this since university's were begun hundreds of years ago. It's almost like they've always despised new ideas and critical thinking hmmm... :eusa_think:

Solution: don't send your kids to college cons :thup:

I agree, we need some more hamburger flippers. Since conservatives are OK with the minimum wage, it's a perfect fit. :beer:

Did you know that liberals dominate truth, science, etc, and Pubs are terminally FOS?

You are one funny mofo. I wish I could catch you in a moment of utter, soul-baring honestly and ask you whether you actually believe this or you just utter it as a partisan defensive weapon.

Absolutely believe there are greedy evil megarich Pubs and stupid rich racists who steal us blind and brainwash fools like you. see sig.

Apple stole money from FraNcoWTF! They made him buy an iPAd! Check line 43.b.ii of my sig line Pubduppes!!

one thing is for certain.., franofool is a lying liberscum being the idiot he is one can tell he MAY have gone to Boulder and wandered the streets for his advanced education. :lmao:

Kochs, Adelson, Murdoch. I went to prep school with lot of them...at least out of touch totally- and now a whole bunch of just greedy a-hole MBAs and marketing majors to boot.

Forum List

Back