How the Germans treat pedophiles

Delta4Embassy

Gold Member
Dec 12, 2013
Earth
In the R&E group is a strange thread referencing an 8 year old story about a German government parenting pamphlet that's been misquoted and villified for supposedly promoting incest. That aside, I wondered why it was once again making the rounds online. Seems the story's on numerous sites right now. So googling around I find an interesting piece on how Germany treats pedophiles who haven't offended.

How Germany treats paedophiles before they offend

"There is a radical difference between the treatment offered to paedophiles in Germany and that in other countries. Strict patient-doctor confidentiality rules mean the men can be assured they will not be reported to the police. They would only be excluded from the programme if there was an active prosecution against them.

“I did not have to give my name and address, and I was given a pin number to connect me to my diagnosis data,” Weber, his chosen pseudonym, told the Guardian in a burger bar in central Berlin.

Those who run Dunkelfeld insist that the confidentiality clause is central to the unique project’s success and also accounts for its popularity.

“According to the German legal code, therapists are forbidden from revealing anything that happens in the context of treatment,” said Laura Kuhle, a clinical psychologist and one of Dunkelfeld’s therapists. “If people mention anything in therapy that could make them criminally culpable, they are protected. In other countries, that’s not the case.”

Kuhle is convinced that, if patients were not guaranteed that confidentiality, most would not turn up at all and those that did would not be truly honest.

“We need them to be completely open about what has happened in their pasts, so that we can work with them as effectively as possible. What situations have they found themselves in? What were the individual events that led up to what’s happened to them until now? You can’t answer questions like that if you are afraid,” Kuhle said."

Suppose if people are concerned about how it works in Germany might spread to other countries, convincing people Germany's all about the pedos makes a bit of sense.

There's only 2 ways to deal with a pedo: death or castration. They do not recover with treatment and their recidivism rate is high.

Secondly, why is the op obsessed with this topic? I read a lot, but my interest NEVER moves to this as it is revolting. This is something that I have in common with the overwhelming majority of people. The op, on the other hand, obviously seeks out this weird shit. If he were a serious clinical psychologist them I would understand. However, he is not. He is admittedly a toothless pervert and he has no doctorate or advanced degree in an academic discipline that would mandate the study of pedophilia. Therefore, pedophilia research is a HOBBY of his. It is an INTEREST that he engages in his free time. Let that sink in for a movement. After you throw up come back and consider this:

Why does the op persist in discussing this shit on this board, which has absolutely NOTHING to do with the topic of pedophilia? I suspect that someone with an academic reason for studying it would be posting, if at all, in an academic blog, not a political message board. Is it a cry for help or an advertisement?

This is bullshit. Since nobody here wants to discuss this stuff then the op's threads on this has to be considered as troll threads and are, therefore, against the rules. Ban his ass on repeatedly violating the site rules on repeated trolling.

Even if he is not a pedophile, he posts about such sick shit, in clear opposition to the prevailing sentiment that he is a creepy and disgusting fucker who portrays pedophilia in something other than a negative and harmful manner, creating the inference that he is advocating adult-child relationships. This is some sick shit going on here. Do the mods get this?

The op needs a good beating.

Pedo's should be publicly executed , as what they committed is one of the highest most heinous crimes against society's most vulnerable members.

Last edited:
Pedo's should be publicly executed , as what they committed is one of the highest most heinous crimes against society's most vulnerable members.

Lots of dumb people say that. But a pedophile has the attraction-only. A 'child sexual abuser' is actually harming children.

A pedophile, who isn't also a child sexual abuser, could be elected President, become a cop, or anything else. Being a pedophile isn't illegal. It's what's done with the diagnosis, or inclination that's illegal.

back up the bus here....if one executes molesters...what advantage if there to keeping the child alive? think about it....ponder it..

the treatment and prevention of child abuse is a great topic....just feels so slimy with d4

back up the bus here....if one executes molesters...what advantage if there to keeping the child alive? think about it....ponder it..

the treatment and prevention of child abuse is a great topic....just feels so slimy with d4

Feels 'slimy' not because of my writing but rather because the only public discourse occuring is from uneducated people agreeing with one another about all the things they'd like to do to someone who actually harmed a child. Not what should be done for people with the inclination who have yet to harm anyone. So long as the only way to talk about such things is to join a stupid discussion, real discussion in academic, legal, and clinical settings wont make it out of those areas and into the Zeitgeist.

no feeling slimy cause i know that even with rehab blah blah blah.....a peddie thinks the child 'wants' it....and to be honest....you seem to really have a one track mind.....i do not know if its simply the lie being repeated often enough or if you are truly a sick person who enjoys the discussion of child abuse.....you realize there are sympathic people out there who pretend to be listeners but in reality just want more jack off image and sick thoughts....no one wants to help anyone with that....i am sorry ..anyone who thinks a wee one wants or desires sex or is 'coming on to them' is a sick fuck....

Lots of dumb people say that. But a pedophile has the attraction-only. A 'child sexual abuser' is actually harming children.
if a pedo molested my kids or grandkids I would torture them first before I put them down (no calling the cops), seems like you post a lot about this kind of stuff

Last edited:
If you see a sex object when looking at a child something is wired wrong in your head. There's no evidence it has ever been fixed. I would treat pedophiles with a lobotomy and train them on how to pick up trash.

no feeling slimy cause i know that even with rehab blah blah blah.....a peddie thinks the child 'wants' it....and to be honest....you seem to really have a one track mind.....i do not know if its simply the lie being repeated often enough or if you are truly a sick person who enjoys the discussion of child abuse.....you realize there are sympathic people out there who pretend to be listeners but in reality just want more jack off image and sick thoughts....no one wants to help anyone with that....i am sorry ..anyone who thinks a wee one wants or desires sex or is 'coming on to them' is a sick fuck....

If you have an expensive sportscar in need of a tune-up dya take it to the guy who's always working on his in his front yard, or an actual mechanic?

Because I know with absolute certainty I'm right about these things, what someone I know with absolute certainty is wrong thinks doesn't mean a helluva lot to me.

Forum List

Back