How Soon Will Ukrainian Nazis Become Another ISIS?

Yeah, right....... The Hidabeast? You think I listen to the Hildabeast??!! :lmao:

I know for a fact the Ukraine has always been Russias' bread basket and the Russians will do anything, say anything to keep it in their sphere of influence, hell they've proven that often enough. They have to, they have no choice, so drop the neutrality bull shit, I'm not that gullible.
I was referring to my neutrality.
Yeah, sure you were...... Everything you've posted is Russian propagandist disinformation so either you're a blind fool or working for the Russians. :thup:
What exactly do you consider "Russian propagandist disinformation"?

Anything that mentions Nazis as an excuse for the Russian invasion of Ukraine.
That would be only a counter-invasion.

Sorry, the only invaders are the Russians.

Yeah, sure you were...... Everything you've posted is Russian propagandist disinformation so either you're a blind fool or working for the Russians. :thup:

There is a small fascist element being employed by the current legitimate Ukraine government. Bleipriester is either a blind willing believer or a disinformation agent working for the Russians.
This government is not legitimate. It was created by powers abroad in a Nazi putsch and does not allow the former legitimate government to participate in elections.
So how do you come to the conclusion that this government is legitimate?

This government is not legitimate.

Are you still sad they kicked out the Russian stooge?

That would be only a counter-invasion.

Sorry, the only invaders are the Russians.
Nope. The occupation of the Crimea was only a reaction and took place with agreement of the locals.

I've noticed: it's pretty common that the people who refuse to face the truth about situation in Ukraine, call all their opponents "Russian propagandists" regardless of the country they reside. Bleipriester, welcome to the club of "Russian agents" from Russia, Ukraine, USA, Canada. Now Syrian citizen has joined us according to Ringel. :lmao: Well done, Mr. Putin, what a huge network of your agents you've created all over the world!

Last edited:

There is a small fascist element being employed by the current legitimate Ukraine government. Bleipriester is either a blind willing believer or a disinformation agent working for the Russians.
This government is not legitimate. It was created by powers abroad in a Nazi putsch and does not allow the former legitimate government to participate in elections.

Today, living in Ukraine is no fun anymore. One more time, the West has pushed a country down the cliff.

I've noticed: it's pretty common that the people who refuse to face the truth about situation in Ukraine, call all their opponents "Russian propagandists" regardless of the country they reside. Bleipriester, welcome to the club of "Russian agents" from Russia, Ukraine, USA, Canada. Now Syrian citizen have joined us according to Ringel. :lmao: Well done, Mr. Putin, what a huge net of your agents all over the world!
I am a German citizen and never had another nationality, btw. That does not affect my support for the Syrians and others.

I've noticed: it's pretty common that the people who refuse to face the truth about situation in Ukraine, call all their opponents "Russian propagandists" regardless of the country they reside. Bleipriester, welcome to the club of "Russian agents" from Russia, Ukraine, USA, Canada. Now Syrian citizen have joined us according to Ringel. :lmao: Well done, Mr. Putin, what a huge net of your agents all over the world!
Ahhhhh, the standard deflection ploy........ Never said they were all Russian agents, many like yourself are simply dupes who want (for whatever reason) to believe everything the Russians say..... Now that's funny!!! :lmao:

Today, living in Ukraine is no fun anymore. One more time, the West has pushed a country down the cliff.
Sure thing there sparky..... Only one side's to blame...... :lmao:

I am a German citizen and never had another nationality, btw. That does not affect my support for the Syrians and others.
So? You're a German citizen. That means absolutely nothing. How many American citizens over the decades supported The Soviet Union and now the Russian Federation?

Yeah, Russian invasion and looting had nothing to do with it.

Yes, Yanukovych takes the sole blame, right? He should have signed the Ukraine–European Union Association Agreement, right? Of course the de facto blackmailers are innocent, right?

So? You're a German citizen. That means absolutely nothing. How many American citizens over the decades supported The Soviet Union and now the Russian Federation?
I am tired of that black-white thinking. Who is not forced by his alignment to stand with the western aggressors, is a paid Russia supporter? Oh my god.

Yeah, Russian invasion and looting had nothing to do with it.
What looting and what invasion?

Yes, Yanukovych takes the sole blame, right? He should have signed the Ukraine–European Union Association Agreement, right? Of course the de facto blackmailers are innocent, right?
Let's see here, some Ukraines started protesting, Yanukovychs' police started shooting people, he escaped to Russia to avoid the consequences and it was discovered not only was he a Putin tool he was just as corrupt as Putin. Since he ran off and vacated his post that left the position open, it was filled by someone who was anti-Russian...... Guess what happened next.
Please try to get all the facts.

And even more recent murders:

Ukraine remains the most dangerous destination for journalists reporting from conflict zones, UN Assis tant Secretary-General for Human Rights Ivan Simonovic said June,15.

Simonovic noted that media workers in Ukraine are endangered not only in the zone of armed conflict between government forces and independence supporters, citing the recent murder of opposition journalist Oles Buzina.

The UN official stressed that Buzina was a critic of the current Ukrainian government adding that it is still unclear who is responsible for his murder.

Buzina, 45, was shot dead in April in Kiev by two masked gunmen. His murder was preceded by the killings of two other opposition figures, Serhiy Suhobok and Oleh Kalashnikov, also known for their criticism of current Ukrainian leadership.

During the conflict in southeastern Ukraine, which began in April 2014, dozens of journalists have been killed, injured or come under fire.

Ukraine Remains Most Dangerous Place for Reporters - UN Sputnik International

Since the beginning of the conflict in Ukraine, at least 8 journalists have been killed in shelling in the east. The UN Human Rights Monitoring Mission has collected information about at least 78 journalists who have been captured and held by armed groups. Some have been subjected to torture and ill-treatment. Although such incidents have become less frequent and less violent than in 2014, new cases are still reported. The initial struggle by the armed groups for control of the media outlets earlier this year resulted in seizure of editorial offices and TV towers, obstruction of lawful activity of journalists, intimidation and threats to media professionals by armed groups, some of which persist until now. At this time, eastern Ukraine remains one of the most dangerous places in the world for media professionals.

At the same time, let us not forget the case of the Oles Buzyna, a Ukrainian journalist, known for his criticism of the Government, in particular in relation to the Maidan events and the conflict in the east who was shot dead near his home on 16 April, by unknown gunmen. This is a case that casts many doubts on the true motivation of the killer and the longer the accountability process is delayed, the further these doubts are reinforced.

Statement by Ivan imonovi Assistant Secretary-General for Human Rights at the Conference on Journalists Safety Media Freedom and Pluralism in Times of Conflict Vienna 15 June 2015

KIEV, Ukraine — The country is on the cliff of bankruptcy. A spate of politically motivated killings and mysterious suicides of former government officials has sown fear in the capital. Infighting has begun to splinter the pro-European majority coalition in Parliament. And a constant threat of war lingers along the Russian border.
http://www.nytimes.com/2015/05/18/w...-year-after-a-revolution.html?ref=europe&_r=0

I am tired of that black-white thinking. Who is not forced by his alignment to stand with the western aggressors, is a paid Russia supporter? Oh my god.
If you're tired of the black and white thinking you should examine your own conclusions..... :thup:

Let's see here, some Ukraines started protesting, Yanukovychs' police started shooting people, he escaped to Russia to avoid the consequences and it was discovered not only was he a Putin tool he was just as corrupt as Putin. Since he ran off and vacated his post that left the position open, it was filled by someone who was anti-Russian...... Guess what happened next.
Please try to get all the facts.
That´s just the Western propaganda version of what has really happened.

Here are the "some Ukrainians":
ukna5.jpg

And even more:

Ukraine remains the most dangerous destination for journalists reporting from conflict zones, UN Assis tant Secretary-General for Human Rights Ivan Simonovic said June,15.

Simonovic noted that media workers in Ukraine are endangered not only in the zone of armed conflict between government forces and independence supporters, citing the recent murder of opposition journalist Oles Buzina.

The UN official stressed that Buzina was a critic of the current Ukrainian government adding that it is still unclear who is responsible for his murder.

Buzina, 45, was shot dead in April in Kiev by two masked gunmen. His murder was preceded by the killings of two other opposition figures, Serhiy Suhobok and Oleh Kalashnikov, also known for their criticism of current Ukrainian leadership.

During the conflict in southeastern Ukraine, which began in April 2014, dozens of journalists have been killed, injured or come under fire.

Ukraine Remains Most Dangerous Place for Reporters - UN Sputnik International

Since the beginning of the conflict in Ukraine, at least 8 journalists have been killed in shelling in the east. The UN Human Rights Monitoring Mission has collected information about at least 78 journalists who have been captured and held by armed groups. Some have been subjected to torture and ill-treatment. Although such incidents have become less frequent and less violent than in 2014, new cases are still reported. The initial struggle by the armed groups for control of the media outlets earlier this year resulted in seizure of editorial offices and TV towers, obstruction of lawful activity of journalists, intimidation and threats to media professionals by armed groups, some of which persist until now. At this time, eastern Ukraine remains one of the most dangerous places in the world for media professionals.

At the same time, let us not forget the case of the Oles Buzyna, a Ukrainian journalist, known for his criticism of the Government, in particular in relation to the Maidan events and the conflict in the east who was shot dead near his home on 16 April, by unknown gunmen. This is a case that casts many doubts on the true motivation of the killer and the longer the accountability process is delayed, the further these doubts are reinforced.

Statement by Ivan imonovi Assistant Secretary-General for Human Rights at the Conference on Journalists Safety Media Freedom and Pluralism in Times of Conflict Vienna 15 June 2015

KIEV, Ukraine — The country is on the cliff of bankruptcy. A spate of politically motivated killings and mysterious suicides of former government officials has sown fear in the capital. Infighting has begun to splinter the pro-European majority coalition in Parliament. And a constant threat of war lingers along the Russian border.
http://www.nytimes.com/2015/05/18/w...-year-after-a-revolution.html?ref=europe&_r=0
Like I said, they learned well under the Soviets.
Oh and I never once claimed the Ukrainians were pure and blameless now did I.......

Forum List

Back