How Soon Will Ukrainian Nazis Become Another ISIS?

This government is not legitimate.

Are you still sad they kicked out the Russian stooge?
Today, living in Ukraine is no fun anymore. One more time, the West has pushed a country down the cliff.
Sure thing there sparky..... Only one side's to blame...... :lmao:
Yes, Yanukovych takes the sole blame, right? He should have signed the Ukraine–European Union Association Agreement, right? Of course the de facto blackmailers are innocent, right?
Let's see here, some Ukraines started protesting, Yanukovychs' police started shooting people, he escaped to Russia to avoid the consequences and it was discovered not only was he a Putin tool he was just as corrupt as Putin. Since he ran off and vacated his post that left the position open, it was filled by someone who was anti-Russian...... Guess what happened next.
Please try to get all the facts.
That´s just the Western propaganda version of what has really happened.

Here are the "some Ukrainians":
ukna5.jpg
And? :dunno:

Today, living in Ukraine is no fun anymore. One more time, the West has pushed a country down the cliff.
Yes, Yanukovych takes the sole blame, right? He should have signed the Ukraine–European Union Association Agreement, right? Of course the de facto blackmailers are innocent, right?
Let's see here, some Ukraines started protesting, Yanukovychs' police started shooting people, he escaped to Russia to avoid the consequences and it was discovered not only was he a Putin tool he was just as corrupt as Putin. Since he ran off and vacated his post that left the position open, it was filled by someone who was anti-Russian...... Guess what happened next.

Oh so you'd rather believe the Russian propaganda..... Duly noted.......

ukna5.jpg
Nazis. Described as "peaceful demonstrators" by the West.

"The Obama administration has vehemently denied charges that Ukraine's nascent regime is stock full of neo-fascists despite clear evidence suggesting otherwise."

The Neo-Nazi Question in Ukraine Michael Hughes

If Russia would stop sending bullets and thugs to Ukraine that civil war would be over in a week or two and the death and destruction would cease.

ukna5.jpg

"The Obama administration has vehemently denied charges that Ukraine's nascent regime is stock full of neo-fascists despite clear evidence suggesting otherwise."

Pretty sure I already responded to that, I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and state you must have missed it..........

If Russia would stop sending bullets and thugs to Ukraine that civil war would be over in a week or two and the death and destruction would cease.
Your statements would have been absolutely correct with one small change: the USA, not Russia.

Your statements would have been absolutely correct with one small change: the USA, not Russia.
You have knowledge of bullets or any kind of lethal weapons being provided to Ukraine by the USA? You have knowledge of American guys fighting on front lines or any kind of combat roll in Ukraine?

Do the western powers lie their asses off in this global game of chess? Of Course they do however the Russians make the West look honest by comparison.

You have knowledge of bullets or any kind of lethal weapons being provided to Ukraine by the USA? You have knowledge of American guys fighting on front lines or any kind of combat roll in Ukraine?

1. American "instructors" are openly training Ukrainian army.
2. Ukrainian president, parliament and all other "rulers" make their decisions after numerous visits of Biden, Nuland, McCain and "recommendations" from US Ambassador in Ukraine.

Have I named enough thugs for you? And let's not forget about Private Companies like "Black Water" and others, fighting on Ukrainian side.

Why don't you try to get a single fact. The US pumped 5 billion into regime change. It wasn't Yanukovych who shot up the Maiden. Everyone knew Yanukovych was corrupt before this all went down. Yanukovych was replaced by Washington's puppet Yatsenyuk. We know what happened next. You are the one guessing. Get a clue.

ukna5.jpg

Pretty sure I already responded to that, I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and state you must have missed it..........
I understand. Nazis and Islamist terrorist are no longer evil when they work for your side, right?
I wonder why such people don´t suffocate by their hypocrisy.

I understand. Nazis and Islamist terrorist are no longer evil when they work for your side, right?
"They are sons of a bitch, but they are OUR sons of the bitch", that's official Washington's philosophy. And always has been. Period.

ukna5.jpg

Look who and what they're fighting....... And you're making holier than though comparisons??!!! :lmao:

Besides, I never said Nazis' and Islamist terrorists weren't evil, you managed to pull that accusation out of your ass all on your pathetic own. :thup:

"They are sons of a bitch, but they are OUR sons of the bitch", that's official Washington's philosophy. And always has been. Period.
And what's the official Russian philosophy......... :lmao:

Honestly, I've stated at least twice the the west wasn't completely blameless but it's painfully obvious you two pathetic morons believe Russia is pure as the driven snow....... And you idiots think I'm crazy...... :lmao:

Honestly, I've stated at least twice the the west wasn't completely blameless but it's painfully obvious you two pathetic morons believe Russia is pure as the driven snow....... And you idiots think I'm crazy...... :lmao:
When we talk about a specific situation, you show up with generalizing accusations totally out of context. Look, if Russia was wrong about this and the US right I would be for the US in this case. However, a likelihood that the US will be right with something in the future is not even given. This would require a regime chance in the US.

I am extending Hillary´s statement I cited earlier in this thread:
"Those who harbor terrorists, or who finance them, are going to pay a price."

When we talk about a specific situation, you show up with generalizing accusations totally out of context. Look, if Russia was wrong about this and the US right I would be for the US in this case. However, a likelihood that the US will be right with something in the future is not even given. This would require a regime chance in the US.

I am extending Hillary´s statement I cited earlier in this thread:
"Those who harbor terrorists, or who finance them, are going to pay a price."
Yet just about every country, including Russia has "harbored and sponsored terrorists", it's all a matter of perspective.
BTW, that wasn't even a good deflection on your part....... Try again.

Russian philosophy, are you sure?

BTW, I agreed with your post #55, but only with the last part of your last sentence. Just letting you know.

Russian philosophy, are you sure?

BTW, I agreed with your post #55, but only with the last part of your last sentence. Just letting you know.

I already figured that out..... Not that I expected critical thinking on your part. :thup:

There is a small fascist element being employed by the current legitimate Ukraine government. Bleipriester is either a blind willing believer or a disinformation agent working for the Russians.
This government is not legitimate. It was created by powers abroad in a Nazi putsch and does not allow the former legitimate government to participate in elections.
So how do you come to the conclusion that this government is legitimate?

This government is not legitimate.

Are you still sad they kicked out the Russian stooge?

Yeah, Russian invasion and looting had nothing to do with it.
What looting and what invasion?

The looting by Yanukovych, the invasion by the Russian soldiers.
What, are you brain damaged?

Forum List

Back