How soon will California reach sh*thole status?

California is the land of milk and honey. Please, why are so many leaving the state? Nobody can afford to live there anymore. IF, big IF, lay off the politically correct pandering to illegals or gays, real normal human beings would love to to live there. We wouldn't be fleeing the place.

Make up your mind haters , not was already or it Will?
Mean time I'm enjoying the beach view and sipping coffee.

I doubt you can afford beach property and we all know its a latte.
The latte is true, and close enough to the water lol

Come on....we all know you were sipping MD 2020 and hanging by the LA river.
upload_2018-1-20_20-26-0.png

California is the land of milk and honey. Please, why are so many leaving the state? Nobody can afford to live there anymore. IF, big IF, lay off the politically correct pandering to illegals or gays, real normal human beings would love to to live there. We wouldn't be fleeing the place.
Stay away please. Only the open minded are welcome. You've got lot of red states to choose from.

If you have sniffed San Francisco, Los Angeles or San Diego it would be clear to you that California has already reached shithole status. It's now moving to diseased status.

It is so nice to read all the ignorant posts about a state you envy and find putting it down to be uplifting for you. I live here and it is a great place, better than anywhere else in the USA that I have seen.

Gee, dumbass, I live here too. If you aren't aware of the downward trend in California, you need to travel outside of your fricken trailer park.

kalifornia sucks . Northern is nice past San Fran , Bakersfield , VAN NUYS , Palmdale , Califorina City , Lancaster and most of southern kali suck . Long Beach is a sh1thole except for the Convention Center and the local Harley dealer . 'isis' might like it but he comes from some 'arab' sh1thole country where they have never built anything of any worth . See Los ANGELES 'SKID ROW' --- --- see Downtown Los Angeles if you want to see a sh1thole built by third worlders . Nicest 'muslim' country in the world is probably 'iran' but thats full of Persians rather than 'arabs' .

Wow

Just fucking wow WOW

It's starting to look like that other Progressive Paradise, Haiti

Forum List

Back