How soon will California reach sh*thole status?

Thinker101

Diamond Member
Mar 25, 2017
California has some very admirable features, great weather, pretty good beaches and some great scenic areas. Needless to say there are subtle changes occurring every day and they have been mounting to the point where it has become a major change.

Take Hollywood for example, tinsel town at one time was the envy of the country. Hollywood was home to movie starts, movie premieres, at one time they referred to Hollywood having streets paved of gold. What happened? Now you only go to Hollywood Blvd if you want a tattoo or are in the market for x-rated lingerie. At one time you could actually see a movie star or two walking on Hollywood Blvd. Don’t get me wrong you can still see a movie star once in a while on Hollywood Blvd, but they’re usually buying/selling drugs or looking for sex with one gender or the other.

Sure there are the “sacred” neighborhoods like Beverly Hills or even Silicon Valley. If you can afford to live in Beverly Hills, good for you. If can afford to and want to live in a 1 million dollar house with 900 square feet in disrepair, great.

We already know California has become home to more illegals than any other state.
LIST OF U.S. STATES With Most Illegal Aliens * 100PercentFedUp.com

We already know California has the highest number of homeless people.
States With the Most Unsheltered Homeless People

Now we have a State AG that plans on prosecuting any employers that don’t follow sanctuary state laws.
California AG: 'We will prosecute' employers who violate sanctuary laws

Where the hell does this stop?

Make up your mind haters , not was already or it Will?
Mean time I'm enjoying the beach view and sipping coffee.

1529582117_721f1cc7ae_z.jpg

We lost site of the hole a long time ago...

California is a nice place to visit, but I can't live there. I see all the almond orchards plowed under and the poor otherwise not in the wealthy class being excluded, the rich then pretending they are victims exlpoiting illegal aliens, who are we kidding here?

California has some very admirable features, great weather, pretty good beaches and some great scenic areas. Needless to say there are subtle changes occurring every day and they have been mounting to the point where it has become a major change.

Take Hollywood for example, tinsel town at one time was the envy of the country. Hollywood was home to movie starts, movie premieres, at one time they referred to Hollywood having streets paved of gold. What happened? Now you only go to Hollywood Blvd if you want a tattoo or are in the market for x-rated lingerie. At one time you could actually see a movie star or two walking on Hollywood Blvd. Don’t get me wrong you can still see a movie star once in a while on Hollywood Blvd, but they’re usually buying/selling drugs or looking for sex with one gender or the other.

Sure there are the “sacred” neighborhoods like Beverly Hills or even Silicon Valley. If you can afford to live in Beverly Hills, good for you. If can afford to and want to live in a 1 million dollar house with 900 square feet in disrepair, great.

We already know California has become home to more illegals than any other state.

States With the Most Unsheltered Homeless People

Now we have a State AG that plans on prosecuting any employers that don’t follow sanctuary state laws.

I like buying distressed debt.

I won't go near cali or illinois

probably supporting 'isis' on the beach with 'kalifornians' tax money .

Last edited:
Damn those wealthy buy up land, sell out the poor , and then use poor mexicans as neo slaves on top of that to justify it, THEN are so cynical to use illegal immigration as a hedge. It isn't that simple? Yes, it IS!

kalifornia sucks . Northern is nice past San Fran , Bakersfield , VAN NUYS , Palmdale , Califorina City , Lancaster and most of southern kali suck . Long Beach is a sh1thole except for the Convention Center and the local Harley dealer . 'isis' might like it but he comes from some 'arab' sh1thole country where they have never built anything of any worth . See Los ANGELES 'SKID ROW' --- --- see Downtown Los Angeles if you want to see a sh1thole built by third worlders . Nicest 'muslim' country in the world is probably 'iran' but thats full of Persians rather than 'arabs' .

kalifornia sucks . Northern is nice past San Fran , Bakersfield , but VAN NUYS , Palmdale , Califorina city , Lancaster and most of southern kali suck . Long Beach is a sh1thole except for the Convention Center and the local Harley dealer . 'isis' might like it but he comes from some 'arab' sh1thole country where they have never built anything of any worth . See Los ANGELES 'SKID ROW' --- --- see Downtown Los Angeles if you want to see a sh1thole built by third worlders . Nicest 'muslim' country in the world is probably 'iran' but thats full of Persians rather than 'arabs' .

Why is it we want to help illegal aliens kids but not so much our own? I see our own homeless everyday, and I am sure they have kids, too. I am sure they DREAM of help as well.

thing is , WHY the immigration of all types . Its a [bush] Conservative and 'DEM' plan and idea to populate the USA with third worlders so neither party is any good for me . Thats why i support Trump but i always watch him . ------------ whatever good that will do Mary .

Somewhere around 1994.

States With the Most Unsheltered Homeless People

Last time I was in Cali, I was gassing up a rental car near Modesto. Some Mexican with loud mariachi blaring drove up, parked sideways in handicapped zone , meanwhile I asked a white guy gassing up next to me, What is up that? he shrugged. It's what mexicans do. Really?

kalifornia sucks . Northern is nice past San Fran , Bakersfield , but VAN NUYS , Palmdale , Califorina city , Lancaster and most of southern kali suck . Long Beach is a sh1thole except for the Convention Center and the local Harley dealer . 'isis' might like it but he comes from some 'arab' sh1thole country where they have never built anything of any worth . See Los ANGELES 'SKID ROW' --- --- see Downtown Los Angeles if you want to see a sh1thole built by third worlders . Nicest 'muslim' country in the world is probably 'iran' but thats full of Persians rather than 'arabs' .

Why is it we want to help illegal aliens kids but not so much our own? I see our own homeless everyday, and I am sure they have kids, too. I am sure they DREAM of help as well.

Ain't that the truth. Wonder if the politicians in California only see white kids that are homeless and feel those kids have an "unfair advantage".

It is so nice to read all the ignorant posts about a state you envy and find putting it down to be uplifting for you. I live here and it is a great place, better than anywhere else in the USA that I have seen.

It now leads the nation in poverty. So i would say it's already reached 'Shithole' status. Nice job, Democrat wankers. :mad-61:

Forum List

Back