Steve McGarrett Presents Schumer vs Schumer

Steve_McGarrett

Gold Member
Jul 11, 2013
And as an added bonus, Hillary Clinton and Barack Hussein Obama Soetoro Soebarka. This video exposes the hypocrisy and treachery these politicians will do the American people when it suits their interests as well as their big donors.

Pay Attention to this short video.

And as an added bonus, Hillary Clinton and Barack Hussein Obama Soetoro Soebarka. This video exposes the hypocrisy and treachery these politicians will do the American people when it suits their interests as well as their big donors.

I used to know one of the guys rowing in this outrigger in the closing credits.

Last edited:
'I was against making illegals a higher priority than American citizens before I became FOR it!"

:p

• Banned

Excellent! The Hawaiian actor Zulu who played Kono on the Five-O team was our tour bus driver when we visited the island back in 77. He was doing it as a side job during filming hiatus. He was super nice.

Excellent! The Hawaiian actor Zulu who played Kono on the Five-O team was our tour bus driver when we visited the island back in 77. He was doing it as a side job during filming hiatus. He was super nice.

I was stationed on Oahu back in the 70s but the guy I was speaking of owned a Gym just up the street from my house in my hometown in Missoula Montana. I used to workout there all the time. They said that the Gym was built on an old Indian burial ground and was cursed. Unfortunately he was involved in an auto accident and lost the use of his legs. He said that he owned residuals on the show that guaranteed the would get $50 every time the show was played anywhere in the world.

• Banned

I was stationed on Oahu back in the 70s but the guy I was speaking of owned a Gym just up the street from my house in my hometown in Missoula Montana. I used to workout there all the time. They said that the Gym was built on an old Indian burial ground and was cursed. Unfortunately he was involved in an auto accident and lost the use of his legs. He said that he owned residuals on the show that guaranteed the would get $50 every time the show was played anywhere in the world.

Yikes! Poor fella. On the other hand, I'm glad he gets residuals because that show is played multiple times during the day all over the world. That $50 adds up.

Forum List

Back