How should the U.S. deal with illegal Immigration?

Nothing you can do ,your government could give a fuck about illegals,If they did they would not be here.....its the next generation of worker bees,any chance of change would be to get rid of what we got for a president.....:cuckoo::cuckoo:

Republican or Democrat, politicians are all in favor of illegals, against the wishes of the people and the health of the country.

It's about time for a 2nd revolution. We are no longer being represented by our government and according to the Declaration of Independence that gives us not only the right, but the duty to change our government.

Easy on the 'revolution' bit. Try voting and being an informed and active citizen first.

Nothing you can do ,your government could give a fuck about illegals,If they did they would not be here.....its the next generation of worker bees,any chance of change would be to get rid of what we got for a president.....:cuckoo::cuckoo:

Republican or Democrat, politicians are all in favor of illegals, against the wishes of the people and the health of the country.

It's about time for a 2nd revolution. We are no longer being represented by our government and according to the Declaration of Independence that gives us not only the right, but the duty to change our government.

Not sure what the agenda is, but the white man will be pushed out for sure , then it will become one giant toilet......:eusa_whistle:

Don't make this another racial thing. We have enough of that nonsense here already.

let them come. If they pass a background check for no criminal record (other than being here illegally, or using a SSN for employment purposes only) let them stay. I'm good with that. :eusa_angel:

Well, the rest of the citizens aren't "good with that." In fact, the country itself isn't "good with that."

Well that's nice Unkotare - except it isn't true. !

Your opinion is that of a tiny minority of people who are too ignorant to realize just what it is they are advocating.

Well, the rest of the citizens aren't "good with that." In fact, the country itself isn't "good with that."

Well that's nice Unkotare - except it isn't true. !

Your opinion is that of a tiny minority of people who are too ignorant to realize just what it is they are advocating.

Ah. Petty insults. Shall I call you a poopyhead in retaliation of just enjoy the bemusement that comes from reading your post.

Pray tell, enlighten me with your acumen. What is it I am advocating?

Among other things, you are advocating the exploitation of workers, human trafficking, distortion of the labor market, environmental degredation, and the erosion of US sovereignty.

You idiot.

Among other things, you are advocating the exploitation of workers, human trafficking, distortion of the labor market, environmental degredation, and the erosion of US sovereignty.

You idiot.

LOL! Dude, my wife is asking me what I keep laughing about when I read your post! Thanks for the entertainment.

So you feel that:
If these workers were legal, they would be more exploited than they are now? :lol:
They would be more likely to be subject to trafficking as legal citizens? :lol:
How would the labor market be distorted? Would everyone have to work while looking through a kaliedescope?
How would the envirnment be degraded is these folks were made legal?
The USA would no longer be a country is we granted amnesty? Wow! Can't wait to hear you back that up!

You idiot.

LOL! Dude, my wife is asking me what I keep laughing about when I read your post! !

I'm sure lots of people wonder what's wrong with you when you sit alone and laugh at your own toenails as well. I don't really give a shit though - 'dude.' :rolleyes:

You idiot.

LOL! Dude, my wife is asking me what I keep laughing about when I read your post! Thanks for the entertainment.

So you feel that:
If these workers were legal, they would be more exploited than they are now? :lol:
How would the labor market be distorted? Would everyone have to work while looking through a kaliedescope?
The USA would no longer be a country is we granted amnesty? Wow! Can't wait to hear you back that up!

You are clearly too fucking stupid to see beyond the end of your nose. It's a good thing idiots like you are so damn irrelevant.

You idiot.

So you feel that:

You are clearly too fucking stupid to see beyond the end of your nose. It's a good thing idiots like you are so damn irrelevant.

Irrelevant to whom? My family? My employees? Vets?

So in other words, you realized you can't back up your whacky bullshit claims.
Um yeah, I knew that! :lol:
It's all good. You may feel better knowing I have already forgiven you for your little tantrums. I understand. You're an angry little man and prone to hysterics. I would suggest a nice cup of Earl Grey and perhaps a fine Cuban Pelicudor!
Cheers,
Your new BFF!

Irrelevant to whom? !

To the rest of the country that recognizes the dangerous irresponsiblity in foolish, short-sighted emoting like yours. The fact that you are too stupid to even conceive of the consequences of your position means you will remain irrelevant

So many people stream across our border illegally and our government struggles to do any thing about it.

So obviously it needs fixing.
What are some ideas you all have as to how they could fix it?
What needs fixing? Why do you have a problem with people coming here to work and contribute to our economy?

They should do it legally or not at all.

Because Illegals get paid less than Citizens they get more jobs than we do.
Making it harder for our people to find work.
I see so you dont want Mexicans here because they work harder then you, and you are racist who thinks that "your" people should be given everything in life instead of "those" people

What needs fixing? Why do you have a problem with people coming here to work and contribute to our economy?

They should do it legally or not at all.

Because Illegals get paid less than Citizens they get more jobs than we do.
Making it harder for our people to find work.
I see so you dont want Mexicans here because they work harder then you, and you are racist who thinks that "your" people should be given everything in life instead of "those" people

Being exploited does NOT mean "working harder," and there is nothing racist about defending one's national borders. You 'open border' types can't think ahead any more than a goldfish.

Most illegals enter the country via motor vehicles, boats, and planes. A relatively small percentage of illegal immigrants cross on foot. Secondly, most illegal immigrants came to this country legally. When their work permit/visa expired, they never left.

What's really needed is revamping our immigration laws, eliminate the quota system, provide better procedures for handling visas, applicants investigation, and immigrant tracking. If we do this we will eliminate most of the illegal immigrants. We will still have illegal entry, but most of those will be real hardcore criminals, not people entering to work or be with their family.

Last edited:
Irrelevant to whom? !

To the rest of the country that recognizes the dangerous irresponsiblity in foolish, short-sighted emoting like yours. The fact that you are too stupid to even conceive of the consequences of your position means you will remain irrelevant

LOL! Nice dodge. I asked you to support he funny bs you spewed about how people would become MORE exploited if they were legal and so on. And of course you Cut & Ran! LOL! Talk about "irrelevant"!

It's okay little guy! I knew you wouldn't be able to support your bs. I mean c'mon, it's not like I take you seriously! :eusa_angel:

Irrelevant to whom? !

LOL! Nice dodge. I asked you to support he funny bs you spewed about how people would become MORE exploited if they were legal and so on. And of course you Cut & Ran! LOL! Talk about "irrelevant"!

It's okay little guy! I knew you wouldn't be able to support your bs. I mean c'mon, it's not like I take you seriously! :eusa_angel:

Are you really this fucking stupid?

Are you really this fucking stupid?

Nice dodge! Six posts and you have still managed to dodge, change the subect etc... in order to Cut & Run from having to justify your ridiculous bullpocky!

Nicely done! Are you a politician?

So you can't even imagine what might be wrong with your little fantasy, huh? You are truly hopeless.

So you can't even imagine what might be wrong with your little fantasy, huh? You are truly hopeless.

7 posts and not one issue addressed, not one BS claim supported! You ARE a politician! :clap2:

Sure. I didn't say that my opinion is without fault. However the reasoning you provided is laughable kitty poop!
You think legal citizens are more in danger than illegals? LOL! Talk about stupid!!!

But hey, you ARE very entertaining! TY for that.

Hugs & Kisses,

Your New BFF :eusa_angel:

You don't even understand what you wrote there, do you? That's sad.

Sounds a little unclear, maybe, but it's understandable. There is no doubt that the average American would do some back-breaking fruit-picking. But they won't do so at the wage that an illegal will. I write that because it's not entirely correct when people say they do "Americans won't do." They will do them, but only at a higher - and likely uncompetitive - wage.

Feel free to respond to the rest of my post.

Holy shit you're stupid.

And why is the wage so low....? :rolleyes:

Sorry, but I am not sure what you're trying to imply. If it takes you too much effort to articulate an opinion then there isn't much of a point in engaging you in an argument.

Sounds a little unclear, maybe, but it's understandable. There is no doubt that the average American would do some back-breaking fruit-picking. But they won't do so at the wage that an illegal will. I write that because it's not entirely correct when people say they do "Americans won't do." They will do them, but only at a higher - and likely uncompetitive - wage.

Feel free to respond to the rest of my post.

Holy shit you're stupid.

And why is the wage so low....? :rolleyes:

Sorry, but I am not sure what you're trying to imply. If it takes you too much effort to articulate an opinion then there isn't much of a point in engaging you in an argument.

Clarity and specifics aren't thing Unkotare seems very strong on. But! If you need some simplistic bumper sticker slogans and a bunch of petty insults and tantrums, he's your guy!

Forum List

Back