How should the U.S. deal with illegal Immigration?

What needs fixing? Why do you have a problem with people coming here to work and contribute to our economy?

They should do it legally or not at all.

Because Illegals get paid less than Citizens they get more jobs than we do.
Making it harder for our people to find work.
I see so you dont want Mexicans here because they work harder then you, and you are racist who thinks that "your" people should be given everything in life instead of "those" people

Every other country in the world protects their low skilled workers but ours...even Mexico. How about we adopt their immigration policy? You aren't allowed to come here unless you already have an income and are not taking jobs from our citizens.

My job went to India...I wanted to go with it but was told those jobs are for their citizens. Guess what? I can live a lot better on $4.00 an hour in India than $8.50 here in America. We cannot and should not be expected to compete with low wage workers from 3rd world countries.

Among other things, you are advocating the exploitation of workers, human trafficking, distortion of the labor market, environmental degredation, and the erosion of US sovereignty.

You idiot.

LOL! Dude, my wife is asking me what I keep laughing about when I read your post! Thanks for the entertainment.

So you feel that:
If these workers were legal, they would be more exploited than they are now? :lol:
They would be more likely to be subject to trafficking as legal citizens? :lol:
How would the labor market be distorted? Would everyone have to work while looking through a kaliedescope?
How would the envirnment be degraded is these folks were made legal?
The USA would no longer be a country is we granted amnesty? Wow! Can't wait to hear you back that up!

If you legalize them, just as in every amnesty in the past, illegal immigration will increase and they will lose their jobs to the new illegal immigrants...great job you did there. You took away their living while you were trying to be so nice. Again, what do you call someone that does the same thing over and over again and expects different results?

BTW, as a person with several legal immigrants in her family, and some family friends that were never allowed to come to live here and did not break into our country, I seriously object to making a person legal just because they snuck across our border..it's an insult to every legal immigrant in this nation. Worse, it makes it harder for those who are trying to come here legally to get here...illegals are takihng their places. How would you like to pay for your ticket to the theater and then discover someone else is sitting in your seat and you are not allowed to see the show at all just because they snuck in and took your seat?

Among other things, you are advocating the exploitation of workers, human trafficking, distortion of the labor market, environmental degredation, and the erosion of US sovereignty.

You idiot.

LOL! Dude, my wife is asking me what I keep laughing about when I read your post! Thanks for the entertainment.

So you feel that:
If these workers were legal, they would be more exploited than they are now? :lol:
They would be more likely to be subject to trafficking as legal citizens? :lol:
How would the labor market be distorted? Would everyone have to work while looking through a kaliedescope?
How would the envirnment be degraded is these folks were made legal?
The USA would no longer be a country is we granted amnesty? Wow! Can't wait to hear you back that up!

If you legalize them, just as in every amnesty in the past, illegal immigration will increase and they will lose their jobs to the new illegal immigrants...great job you did there. You took away their living while you were trying to be so nice. Again, what do you call someone that does the same thing over and over again and expects different results?

BTW, as a person with several legal immigrants in her family, and some family friends that were never allowed to come to live here and did not break into our country, I seriously object to making a person legal just because they snuck across our border..it's an insult to every legal immigrant in this nation. Worse, it makes it harder for those who are trying to come here legally to get here...illegals are takihng their places. How would you like to pay for your ticket to the theater and then discover someone else is sitting in your seat and you are not allowed to see the show at all just because they snuck in and took your seat?

Well I don't care if we give them amnesty, as long as they can pass a background check and haven't broken any laws other than being here.
That's just my opinion.
Oh yeah. And I think it would be nice if we gave them a little something like maybe an assorted fruit basket or a box of candy or something :eusa_angel:

People are really making this into a much harder, more complex problem than it needs to be.

I have an easy solution to this one that can be expressed in two simple words: shock collars.

Put shock collars on everyone that's not currently a US citizen and a perimeter around the upper48, and smaller ones around Canada and Hawaii. But not Puerto Rico. People can illegally immigrate there all they want. . . they're not really a state and it's mostly brown people there anyway.

People are really making this into a much harder, more complex problem than it needs to be.

I have an easy solution to this one that can be expressed in two simple words: shock collars.

Put shock collars on everyone that's not currently a US citizen and a perimeter around the upper48, and smaller ones around Canada and Hawaii. But not Puerto Rico. People can illegally immigrate there all they want. . . they're not really a state and it's mostly brown people there anyway.

This is the single most intelligent post I have seen in this thread thusfar. It displays that certain je ne sais quoi the other posters lack.
Well done sir!

Whoa! Meant Alaska and Hawaii, not Canada. Don't let them in either.

And thanks for the recognition, Inde. Always good to have confirmation that I'm not casting these pearls before swine :razz:

And thanks for the recognition, Inde. Always good to have confirmation that I'm not casting these pearls before swine :razz:

Oh I wouldn't discount the possibility of my qualifying for the genus sus suidae - after all, I am a man.
So the electro-collars: how about using them on female college students who won't shut their yaps about want us to pay for their slutty sex? Or say, when they don't want to give it up?

Oh I wouldn't discount the possibility of my qualifying for the genus sus suidae - after all, I am a man.
So the electro-collars: how about using them on female college students who won't shut their yaps about want us to pay for their slutty sex? Or say, when they don't want to give it up?

Shit, I'm thinking about running for office on this platform. You name a problem and I can give you a solution, 10 seconds or less, involving shock collars. The revolution's coming. Utopia nears.

Well I don't care if we give them amnesty, as long as they can pass a background check and haven't broken any laws other than being here.
That's just my opinion.

And your opinion is fucking stupid. We KNOW what happens when amnesty is granted to illegal aliens (can you guess what it is, genius?) Your stupid idea would only multiply the problems we already have associated with illegal immigration and guarantee generations of more of the same. You're a fucking numbskull, and if you weren't so damn irrelevant you'd be a danger to the Republic.

Sounds a little unclear, maybe, but it's understandable. There is no doubt that the average American would do some back-breaking fruit-picking. But they won't do so at the wage that an illegal will. I write that because it's not entirely correct when people say they do "Americans won't do." They will do them, but only at a higher - and likely uncompetitive - wage.

Feel free to respond to the rest of my post.

Holy shit you're stupid.

And why is the wage so low....? :rolleyes:

Sorry, but I am not sure what you're trying to imply. If it takes you too much effort to articulate an opinion then there isn't much of a point in engaging you in an argument.

Try to answer the question, numbskull. Why is the wage so low?

Holy shit you're stupid.

And why is the wage so low....? :rolleyes:

Sorry, but I am not sure what you're trying to imply. If it takes you too much effort to articulate an opinion then there isn't much of a point in engaging you in an argument.

Clarity and specifics aren't thing Unkotare seems very strong on. But! If you need some simplistic bumper sticker slogans and a bunch of petty insults and tantrums, he's your guy!

Do you two dim-witted chimps share a cage at the zoo?

I see so you dont want Mexicans here because they work harder then you, and you are racist who thinks that "your" people should be given everything in life instead of "those" people
Being exploited does NOT mean "working harder," and there is nothing racist about defending one's national borders. You 'open border' types can't think ahead any more than a goldfish.
Exploited? Just because youa re to lazy and greedy to work less for less then others doesn't mean they are exploited, it jsut emans lhey are willing to work harder then you
Only a dumbass thinks there is nothing racist in advocating that "your" people be given opportunities that "other peoples" shouldn't

Every other country in the world protects their low skilled workers but ours...even Mexico. How about we adopt their immigration policy? You aren't allowed to come here unless you already have an income and are not taking jobs from our citizens.

My job went to India...I wanted to go with it but was told those jobs are for their citizens. Guess what? I can live a lot better on $4.00 an hour in India than $8.50 here in America. We cannot and should not be expected to compete with low wage workers from 3rd world countries.
Why do you feel so entitled that you deserve more then other people? Are you really so pathetic that you must but barriers against others and prevent them from seeking a better life becuse you are unable to provide for yourself?

Being exploited does NOT mean "working harder," and there is nothing racist about defending one's national borders. You 'open border' types can't think ahead any more than a goldfish.
Exploited? Just because youa re to lazy and greedy to work less for less then others doesn't mean they are exploited, it jsut emans lhey are willing to work harder then you

Accepting work below market rate because workers must hide their illegal status and therefore be exempt from any laws or protections (as well as any responsibilities, btw) is EXACTLY exploitation, you fucking dope. "Hard work" has nothing to do with it. Legal American workers are the hardest working in the world.

Oh, and learn English, you ignorant shit.

Why do you feel so entitled that you deserve more then other people? Are you really so pathetic that you must but barriers against others and prevent them from seeking a better life becuse you are unable to provide for yourself?

Do you have doors and windows on your house?

Only a dumbass thinks there is nothing racist in advocating that "your" people be given opportunities that "other peoples" shouldn't

You clearly don't understand what "racism" means, you fucking idiot. Take an English course some time.

You clearly don't understand what "racism" means, you fucking idiot. Take an English course some time.

I see so according to you its not racist to want brown people to be poor in order to make white people who dont work as hard richer. Perhaps you should stop posting unless you like making yourself look like a retard

Accepting work below market rate because workers must hide their illegal status and therefore be exempt from any laws or protections (as well as any responsibilities, btw) is EXACTLY exploitation, you fucking dope. "Hard work" has nothing to do with it. Legal American workers are the hardest working in the world.

Oh, and learn English, you ignorant shit.

I see so because you're to lazy to work for low pay that means everyone who does is bad. Perhaps you should stop beign so lazy

Forum List

Back