It's Over; The FBI and DOJ done messeded up bigly.

Was the Mar-A-Lago raid political?

• Total voters

The Duke

Diamond Member
Jul 30, 2022
It's over! I thought FBI had to have 2 years of law school? Apparently they have never studied precedents of former presidents and Vice Presidents taking things home with them. There are many, many listed in this court case here where the judge ruled Clinton got to keep the tapes he made:
"
NARA does not have the authority to designate materials as
“Presidential records,”

The president does have broad and sweeping powers when it comes to presidential records and classifications. Only the president does, and it's much more than any FBI or NARA, or SOS, or DOJ have.

"
The Court notes at the outset that there is broad language in Armstrong I stating that the
PRA accords the President “virtually complete control” over his records during his time in
office. 924 F.2d at 290. In particular, the court stated that the President enjoys unconstrained
authority to make decisions regarding the disposal of documents"

Just read all the precedents where former presidents and VP's got to keep things or delete or destroy things. :D

Like this one:
Armstrong v. Bush , 721 F. Supp. 343, 347
(D.D.C. 1989).

Last edited:
It's over! I thought FBI had to have 2 years of law school? Apparently they have never studied precedents of former presidents and Vice Presidents taking things home with them. There are many many listed in this court case here where the judge ruled Clinton got to keep the tapes he made:
"
“Presidential records,”

The president does have broad and sweeping powers when it comes to presidential records and classifications. Only the president does, and it's much more than any FBI or NARA, or SOS, or DOJ have.

Just read all the precedents where former presidents and VP's got to keep things. :D
Funny, I remember the Nixon days, when the right wing was still willing to hold their lawless assholes accountable. Not any more.

Funny, I remember the Nixon days, when the right wing was still willing to hold their lawless assholes accountable. Not any more.
Nixon was largely impeached by (then) liberal propaganda. He wasn't a bad president at all.
Who's to say the FBI didn't do with this raid exactly what Nixon did?
(Except digital recording, probably.)
I.E. plant bugs to spy on Trump's campaign.

Last edited:
They’re presidential records by the definition of the law.

If Trump wants to call them personal, we can talk about it. So far, he hasn’t tried to.

Did the FBI and DOJ tell Dirty Don to lie about his compliance to the prior subpoena?

Just going to have to wait an see how it plays out in the courts.

It's over! I thought FBI had to have 2 years of law school? Apparently they have never studied precedents of former presidents and Vice Presidents taking things home with them. There are many many listed in this court case here where the judge ruled Clinton got to keep the tapes he made:
"
“Presidential records,”

"
The Court notes at the outset that there is broad language in Armstrong I stating that the
PRA accords the President “virtually complete control” over his records during his time in
office. 924 F.2d at 290. In particular, the court stated that the President enjoys unconstrained
authority to make decisions regarding the disposal of documents"

Just read all the precedents where former presidents and VP's got to keep things or delete or destroy things. :D

Like this one:
Armstrong v. Bush , 721 F. Supp. 343, 347
(D.D.C. 1989).

ray-liotta-laughing.gif

Nixon was largely impeached by propaganda. He wasn't a bad president at all.
Who's to say the FBI didn't do with this raid exactly what Nixon did?
(Except digital recording, probably.)
I.E. plant bugs to spy on Trump's campaign.
Read your history. Now the right wants to re-write Nixon downfall? Forget it. You do your sided a disservice. Maybe you never meant to be the law and order party, instead of just turning your back on it.

Yes, it was political and it will continue being political.

The FBI/DOJ intend to fight to the end to stop the rise of fascism, and save their democracy.

I'm quite convinced by now that they will stop at nothing!

The FBI is full of corrupt pedos. You can tell because they lie about antifa and call their terrorist group an idea
Idk about all that, but I'd bet a dime to a dollar Garland and that magistrate in Palm Beach are, and are compromised because of it. Leverage is held on them, that's why they were picked.
It certainly would explain why Garland looked scared to death at that press conference.

That’s more than democrats can claim.
I don't remember the Democrats trying to project law and order as a mainstay. We used to have a choice. Now just party over country, period. That is why the two parties are no good, except as political pyramid schemes. I piss on both the Democrats and the Republicans, especially the MAGA-Trump Republicans, as they are the biggest immediate threat to government under our present constitution.

Forum List

Back